• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Lilith

Pelayo

Hey, did you guys have a hard time getting in here like I did? All of a sudden my anti-virus programs wouldn't let me in.

Gunner65

Dietrich attacks US Marines because he was a FAILURE !  Dietrich was an ENTRY LEVEL SEPARATION (ELS) FROM USMC!

HE WAS NOT A US MARINE AND HE IS A LIAR! 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 10, 2019, 07:42:43 PM
MOAAARR BEEEER!  >:(
Hey gunner, I was watching a video and a guy referred to an Airborne Ranger as a lima bravo. That's a new one to me. Do you know what that stands for?

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich  Pavel Eduard "Ice Bear" is a Canadian "computer" guy.  Pavel is living in a "Czech commune" in Toronto since he was 10 year old

Gunner65

Peter Moon is a liar. These two are now writing a book?   Good luck with that!

Gunner65

Manning...The transgender traitor ....the hero of Dietrich! "HER" story?  Here we go with the Dietrich version.

Pelayo

"Uuuhhh, uhhh, I speaketh unto thee a bunch of bullshit." Got news for you ddd, speaking in Elizabethan English doesn't lend any credibility to the crap that comes out of your mouth.

Gunner65

Dietrich claims Manning was his slut?  And he (Dietrich) had a relationship with it?  WOW!

Gunner65

And I bet he knew Michael Jackson too!

damon

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 10, 2019, 08:16:00 PM
Dietrich claims Manning was his slut?  And he (Dietrich) had a relationship with it?  WOW!
So Dietrich is into trannies?

Lilith

Quote from: Pelayo on March 10, 2019, 08:14:55 PM
"Uuuhhh, uhhh, I speaketh unto thee a bunch of bullshit." Got news for you ddd, speaking in Elizabethan English doesn't lend any credibility to the crap that comes out of your mouth.

He sounds like a winey, wimpy crybaby.

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on March 10, 2019, 08:24:43 PM
Years of this...Lies and we  know what Dietrich is Brig

Pelayo

Quote from: brig on March 10, 2019, 08:24:43 PM
He always has and always will, just like all the other so-called "progressive" antifa types.

Pelayo

Bradley Manning should have suffered the ignominious fate of all traitors, a hanging. Just like you should ddd.

Gunner65

Dietrich has an imaginary surrogate son-  who he claims lives in Canada. 

Pelayo

Hey Outrim, cough up the money you owe me! Some of us have to pay for our airplane tickets on commercial flights and don't get to fly free all over the world on military aircraft.

Gunner65

FUCK U DIETRICH!  YOU ARE NOT A DOD EMPLOYEE!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 10, 2019, 08:35:59 PM
FUCK U DIETRICH!  YOU ARE NOT A DOD EMPLOYEE!
Uuhhh, uuhhh, ddd is not an employee of anybody, he is disabled because he has his lungs stapled to his ribs.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 10, 2019, 08:35:47 PM
Hey Outrim, cough up the money you owe me! Some of us have to pay for our airplane tickets on commercial flights and don't get to fly free all over the world on military aircraft.
Research what DD says about MAC flights ...and Richard Cole flying around the world for "Pennies on the dollar"

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 10, 2019, 08:43:32 PM
Uuhhh, uuhhh, ddd is not an employee of anybody, he is disabled because he has his lungs stapled to his ribs.
But he can talk shit for hours?  Really?  I don't think so