• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 12:00:54 PM
I'll be sure to miss it.  ;)

Everyone be sure to send me a nickle for keeping his ass busy. Thx.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 04:18:36 PM
Everyone be sure to send me a nickle for keeping his ass busy. Thx.

I thought you got a quarter for blowing strange men. I guess times are tough all over.  :D

Nobody

Hoagland's unsuccessful attempts to get his live streamed show off the ground are reminiscent of Clint Eastwood's onscreen mother trying to pass her driver's test in Every Which Way But Loose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZWSEm-4ptY

Tonight will mark Hoagland's sixth attempt to get online; let's hope he remembers to wear his wig for this one.  I hope it works out for the sake of anyone still sticking around.

pate

Does this jackwagon have a pay-wall now, or is there somewhere I can eavesdrop for free?

jerry

well I'll be damned!  He's on!  Well, for now any way........

albrecht

Braaps. I'm happy see that, despite firing/bet-dispute that RCH is adhering to ALL C2C guest websites must be geo-cities hotdog html in homage to Art and the 90s.

=Schlyder=

I highly doubt there will be any information released in the JFK files that will change the official "lone gunman" fiction.

=Schlyder=

I do think there will be lots of red herrings included to further cloud the truth.

trostol

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 22, 2017, 10:51:37 PM
The Zapruder film was altered.

i am sorry..but every post you make has to be in the form of a Rickyism lol

TigerLily

Quote from: trostol on October 22, 2017, 11:06:32 PM
i am sorry..but every post you make has to be in the form of a Rickyism lol

Justice Warren. You gotta lotta 'splaining to do

=Schlyder=

So some lonely gunman, who took suppositories, used magic bullets to shoot the president of YJSK.  That's fucked.   

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 06, 2017, 10:14:44 PM
Hi, RT!  How ya been?

Good Star! How have you been doing? I keep forgetting to tune into Hoagie's latest radio adventure. I need to catch a show this week.

Pablo Smash

Gotta love Hoagies squeaky chair. Kinda adds to the intro. ;D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Pablo Smash on October 23, 2017, 11:50:41 AM
Gotta love Hoagies squeaky chair. Kinda adds to the intro. ;D

Was that the chair?  I thought it was Hoagy.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: expat on October 23, 2017, 11:19:49 AM
LOL "Too many damn buttons"

I believe that's been the problem all along.  Richard just hasn't made the transition from slide rule to calculator.

Nobody

Quote from: expat on October 20, 2017, 07:35:37 AM
"THIS Saturday. Oct. 28th, 2017 / 9 PM - 12 AM PST
= Sunday Oct 29th, 12 AM - 3 AM EST.. Christopher Knowles... etc. Las Vegas... Egypt"

Now he can't even get the fucking date right.

Now the date is right, but the day of the week is wrong.  That's a sort of improvement, I suppose.

It's painfully obvious Hoagland's webmaster doesn't bother to proofread his work.  Perhaps Hoagland "forgot" to pay him and this is a form of silent protest?  :-\

albrecht

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 24, 2017, 12:15:30 PM
New study links conspiracy theorists with a mental disorder.

https://www.geek.com/science/new-study-links-conspiracy-theorists-with-a-mental-disorder-1720483/
вялотеку́щая шизофрени́я? Drapetomena, perhaps?
Ankangs or Psikhushkas coming soon?

ShayP

It's been well over a year since I was a Club 19.5 member however I still get emails.

Just received this:

Dear Other Side of Midnight Family,

We are excited to bring you, our Club 19.5 inner circle members, the latest news on work coming out of the Enterprisemission.

In keeping with our promise to share with you first, we are making available to you an exclusive 3 part series interview with me, Richard C. Hoagland, spanning the journey of nearly 4 decades.

Your support enables the show to go on and the research to continue. Thank you!

Here's the link to the Part One: https://youtu.be/2v4gp4cOFns

In this amazing video...full of rare photos and a thorough background rich in detail and graphics, Hoagland joins the forum to account for indisputable facts regarding NASA.

Some of the topics dealt with in part 1 are:

• What's Torsion physics & what's the significance of 19,5?
• Why was NASA founded? Is NASA really military behind its civilian facade?
• What did Brookings advice regarding extra-terrestrial discoveries?
• Was JFK & Khrushchev removed due to their then covert plan to cooperate in space & reveal what the Deep State had found?
• What are they hiding on the moon?
• Could the Black Knight satellite be a remnant of Antediluvian technology?
• Did our ancestors colonize the solar system?
• Did humans live on Mars? The update on this stunning body of work to be revealed in his/Enterprisemission's new book..."The Hidden History of Mars: A War in Heaven

Get ready for Episode 2 of this 3 part series...

To get our notices as soon as possible. Please make sure we have your primary email address. If you use this email address only with PayPal, then, please, send the email address best for reaching you.

Stay Tuned ...:)

Richard C. Hoagland

It's laughable that he states the club member's support helps the show "to go on and the research to continue."

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on October 27, 2017, 04:07:04 PM
It's been well over a year since I was a Club 19.5 member however I still get emails.

Just received this:

Dear Other Side of Midnight Family,

We are excited to bring you, our Club 19.5 inner circle members, the latest news on work coming out of the Enterprisemission.

In keeping with our promise to share with you first, we are making available to you an exclusive 3 part series interview with me, Richard C. Hoagland, spanning the journey of nearly 4 decades.

Your support enables the show to go on and the research to continue. Thank you!

Here's the link to the Part One: https://youtu.be/2v4gp4cOFns

In this amazing video...full of rare photos and a thorough background rich in detail and graphics, Hoagland joins the forum to account for indisputable facts regarding NASA.

Some of the topics dealt with in part 1 are:

• What's Torsion physics & what's the significance of 19,5?
• Why was NASA founded? Is NASA really military behind its civilian facade?
• What did Brookings advice regarding extra-terrestrial discoveries?
• Was JFK & Khrushchev removed due to their then covert plan to cooperate in space & reveal what the Deep State had found?
• What are they hiding on the moon?
• Could the Black Knight satellite be a remnant of Antediluvian technology?
• Did our ancestors colonize the solar system?
• Did humans live on Mars? The update on this stunning body of work to be revealed in his/Enterprisemission's new book..."The Hidden History of Mars: A War in Heaven

Get ready for Episode 2 of this 3 part series...

To get our notices as soon as possible. Please make sure we have your primary email address. If you use this email address only with PayPal, then, please, send the email address best for reaching you.

Stay Tuned ...:)

Richard C. Hoagland

It's laughable that he states the club member's support helps the show "to go on and the research to continue."
I saw that video posted on Forum Borealis (that swishypants had posted in the CTM thread about that forum/show) and wondered how RCH could be doing interviews etc for other people but unable to make a simple internet radio show.

Nobody

Quote from: ShayP on October 22, 2017, 06:24:58 AM
How many weeks has it been trying to air the same thing? 

Tonight's scheduled Knowles/Vegas shootings programme marks the third attempt to air that particular show after announcing it on both the 7th and the 21st.  Sunday's "historic 9/11 truths" with B. Honegger marks the third attempt to get that one on the air as well, after the abortive 30-minute show of 14th October followed by a cancelled show on the 15th.

I'm impressed Hoagland was able to get Barbara Honegger to agree to a third appearance after he wasted her time two days in a row; I can't make it out at all.  At the risk of sounding ungallant, Honegger's self-esteem must be at a rock-bottom level for her to put up with Hoagland's nonsense so consistently.

Can he not get another guest?  That's what other hosts do. 

Yes, but do other woo chat show hosts mistreat their guests as badly as Hoagland does?  He's the Josef Mengele of the bottom-rung chat show circuit.

All Hoagland can offer his guests at this point is a chance to be constantly interrupted, talked over, and condescended to while reaching an audience of a few dozen (at best).  Unless a guest has a deep-seated masochistic streak that simply cannot go unsatisfied, Hoagland is a pretty easy guy to resist.

Hoagland never ceases to amaze.  What a lazy arrogant bastard he is. 

Don't forget "rude" and "hilariously inept" as well.  :)

With any luck, Hoagland managing his own board will give him a near-unlimited scope for cock-ups, gaffes, and frustrating his guests even more than he usually does.  Who knows?  The show may once again slip into "so bad, it's good" territory (as opposed to the "so bad, it's awful" territory it seemed to inhabit for almost all of its third incarnation).

That being said...I'm looking forward to next weeks show.

As with all things Hoaglandian, we'll believe it when we see it, eh?  (Or in this case, hear it.)  :)

Faustina

I've been waiting and waiting for this show:  the topic sounds fascinating.  I really hope Hoagie has figured out all the technical issues.  The man really needs a capable producer.

"Supposedly" on live tonight: 

"Christopher Knowles. Greg Ahrens & Georgia Lambert - â€" The Deep Symbology Behind The Las Vegas Tragic Shootings … And Their Connection To Ancient Egypt, with Richard C. Hoagland
on www.theothersideofmidnight.com/christopher-knowles-10-7-17/
TONIGHT: Saturday. Oct. 28th, 2017 / 9 PM - 12 AM PST
= Sunday Oct 29th, 12 AM - 3 AM EST

expat

Quote from: Faustina on October 28, 2017, 03:54:47 PM
… And Their Connection To Ancient Egypt, with Richard C. Hoagland

There was a fake pyramid not far away. WOW, JUST WOW!!!!

ShayP

Georgia Lambert.  Ugh?  No thanks.  No mood for Nurse Ratched and her crap.  Hoagie's inner circle is filled with fucktards.  I mean...why isn't Keith Laney on?  What happened to his "imaging panel?"  I read recently where they found Darth Vader's head on Mars.  Why isn't that a priority?  Pffft!