• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Faustina

It seems that Art was not on Rush Limbaugh's show, coz that airs 9-noon PST.  It's already over.

chefist

I didn't think he would be, since it is a PremRat show...but I was holding out hope...I listened too just to make sure...honestly I'm at a loss as to whom it may be...

BellBoy

Quote from: chefist on July 17, 2015, 01:15:28 PM
honestly I'm at a loss as to whom it may be...

Wouldn't we all quite literally shit our pants if he showed up on Dave's show tonight?

Faustina

Quote from: BellBoy on July 17, 2015, 01:17:35 PM
Wouldn't we all quite literally shit our pants if he showed up on Dave's show tonight?

Zero chance of that.  How about Joe Rogan's show?  Howard Hughes?  I would speculate Darkness Radio except that Dave Schrader is a guest host now on c2c.

How about Bateman's show? 

I would enjoy an Alan Colmes interview with Art tonight; but whoever interviews Art Bell will have a good show!

HumanBeing

Quote from: Faustina on July 17, 2015, 01:21:20 PM

Zero chance of that.  How about Joe Rogan's show?  Howard Hughes?  I would speculate Darkness Radio except that Dave Schrader is a guest host now on c2c.

How about Bateman's show?

I still think it may be Ground Zero. Even though it was posted, perhaps by you, that Clyde said no Art wasn't going to be a guest.
With all this secrecy surrounding the interview Clyde may have had to deny it when asked.

Skunk Ape

Quote from: HumanBeing on July 17, 2015, 01:32:15 PM
I still think it may be Ground Zero. Even though it was posted, perhaps by you, that Clyde said no Art wasn't going to be a guest.
With all this secrecy surrounding the interview Clyde may have had to deny it when asked.

Clyde's show is a Best Of tonight.

Faustina

Art will not be on Ground Zero tonight:  Clyde Lewis confirmed that to me yesterday.  However Clyde commented (in a PM) that he will be on Art's show "soon."  That should be a very interesting show.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Skunk Ape on July 17, 2015, 01:37:28 PM
Clyde's show is a Best Of tonight.

Oh yeah he has the Eceti ranch thing going on.

Faustina

Clyde will be at this event, which is why his show is a "best of" tonight:

http://www.awakenedroots.com/71815-eceti-ufo-skywatch-ground-zero-annual-campout.html

Faustina

Quote from: Faustina on July 17, 2015, 01:43:16 PM

http://www.awakenedroots.com/71815-eceti-ufo-skywatch-ground-zero-annual-campout.html

GROUND ZERO ANNUAL UFO SKY WATCH CAMP OUT
W/ Clyde Lewis at the ECETI RANCH[/font][/size][size=0px]
[/size]
[/color][/font][/size]
WHEN:   Saturday, July 18th, 2015 (Clyde arriving Friday, July 17th)
COST:     $25 for campsite (or check for room availability)

WHERE:
ECETI RANCH at the base of Mt. Adams!

DETAILS: 
Folow the Registration button below to sign up (reserve your tent space or room) through Eceti directly!  There are both beds and tent sites available.  Please tell them when you register that you are with Ground Zero so we can keep everyone together.  Clyde will likely be arriving Friday night (and possibly broadcasting live from the Ranch) and Saturday night is the official annual skywatch event with James Gilliland!

Faustina

Quote from: Faustina on July 17, 2015, 01:46:21 PM

GROUND ZERO ANNUAL UFO SKY WATCH CAMP OUT
W/ Clyde Lewis at the ECETI RANCH[/font][/size][size=0px]
[/size][/color][/font][/size]
WHEN:   Saturday, July 18th, 2015 (Clyde arriving Friday, July 17th)
COST:     $25 for campsite (or check for room availability)

WHERE:
ECETI RANCH at the base of Mt. Adams!

DETAILS: 
Folow the Registration button below to sign up (reserve your tent space or room) through Eceti directly!  There are both beds and tent sites available.  Please tell them when you register that you are with Ground Zero so we can keep everyone together.  Clyde will likely be arriving Friday night (and possibly broadcasting live from the Ranch) and Saturday night is the official annual skywatch event with James Gilliland!

Sounds like fun, and only $25!  I assume you have to bring your own food.  I hope they get some creepy UFOesque appearances in the sky.

Celestial

That does sound fun, Faustina.

Geez I keep checking back over and over. I can't wait to hear where he will be tonight.

*chomping at the bit*

HumanBeing

Quote from: Faustina on July 17, 2015, 01:43:16 PM

I wouldn't mind going if I had the opportunity. But I'm in eastern Canada.
Be great to have some night vision goggles to check out the skies above that area. I dare say they'd have some there though.

Faustina

Quote from: HumanBeing on July 17, 2015, 01:59:42 PM

I wouldn't mind going if I had the opportunity. But I'm in eastern Canada.
Be great to have some night vision goggles to check out the skies above that area. I dare say they'd have some there though.

I would have loved to have gone to this.  I think I will try to attend next year:  I found out about it too late this year.

Faustina

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://www.conspiria.net/artbell/

Faustina

Quote from: Faustina on July 17, 2015, 02:05:41 PM
Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://www.conspiria.net/artbell/

WHICH CLASSIC ART BELL GUEST ARE YOU?

"We remember staying up late at night listening to Art Bell on the radio. His subject matter was ground breaking and his guests were unusual to say the least. Topics such as Bigfoot, UFOs, and time travel captured our imagination and as Art returns with Midnight in the Desert we can expect more fascinating late night subject matter.
Take the quiz and find out which classic Art Bell guest best describes you!"

I got Stanton Friedman!

pyewacket

Quote from: HumanBeing on July 17, 2015, 12:23:46 PM

I not sure why this cloak and dagger stuff still needs to be going on. I know Dave and company are assholes, but why does Art need to act scared now?
When the interview happens and is out there if PremRats want to act dirty towards the host who interviews Art they will try to do so anyways.
If Art announced the interview and then somehow it got snuffed that's just more bad publicity for Bore2Bore and Dave. I guess I'm just a little frustrated to see Art have to act this way when he should be just saying fukyou to PremRat and Dave and do his thing and let their actions destroy them.

I agree, HB. Arrogance and dirty tricks seem to rule the media these days. I don't blame Art for taking extra caution so close to the 20th. Clyde is being a class act and a gentleman.

Dave should take note. This is a real chance for Dave to step out from Art's shadow and focus on this new direction he wants to take with C2C. He can play the type of music he likes- Sinatra, Anka, Elvis and make them his signature songs. He can dedicate himself to the topics he wants to cover and finally leave all that "silly stuff" behind. He has an opportunity to actually build his own brand of show. He can develop his internet shows and plan for the conventions he hosts. These are positives that he should focus on rather than resent Art. Any dirty tricks and sabotage should be beneath a real media professional.

If he goes negative - then he shouldn't be surprised when people hold him accountable or judge him for it.

This is why Art is still so popular- he's a great conversationalist/interviewer who seems to really enjoy the paranormal. He was able to create a great show for all of us who share that interest and he will again with MITD.

So- move along, Dave. Tend to your own show and own it.     

Faustina

I can't even find the post on Art's FB page where he said he was going to be on a show today with 100s of stations.  Hmmmmm.  Did he take it down?  It would seem so unless I'm missing it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on July 17, 2015, 02:27:15 PM

Dave should take note. This is a real chance for Dave to step out from Art's shadow and focus on this new direction he wants to take with C2C. He can play the type of music he likes- Sinatra, Anka, Elvis and make them his signature songs. He can dedicate himself to the topics he wants to cover and finally leave all that "silly stuff" behind. He has an opportunity to actually build his own brand of show. He can develop his internet shows and plan for the conventions he hosts. These are positives that he should focus on rather than resent Art. Any dirty tricks and sabotage should be beneath a real media professional.

Admirable advice I am sure the old idiot won't take. You sound like a 'glass half full' type of person?  :) No doubt he will do all he can to queer Art's pitch because he has nothing else to offer. He doesn't have an identity of his own. He has always been watered-down Art at best. I have no idea what the current mess of a show is like but I am prepared to bet that it isn't getting any better. There will be spoiler tactics galore that I am sure Art is well aware of. I think Dave sometimes sees himself as a bit of a demagogue in the Alex Jones mould, but he doesn't have the guts to go on with it. He is the personification of mediocrity.

Quote from: HumanBeing on July 17, 2015, 12:32:32 PM
I tweeted to George Knapp asking if he was going to host Art's show anytime or maybe on the weekends.
He DM'ed me and said, 'No. I'm slammed as it is. I do plan to listen when I can.'
:(
I'm assuming the slammed part is he already has a lot on his plate. My conspiracy side makes me wonder if he meant he got slammed from C2C.
I don't think he meant that though. I feel like an ass for divulging that when he DM'ed me with the response to my tweet  :-[

I've never understood the Knapp love.  His delivery is beyond dull, dry, and boring.  Most of his guests aren't merely the usual frauds and hoaxters, but truly belong in an asylum. 

That said - like everyone else in radio - he is better than George Noory.

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 15, 2015, 12:36:15 AM
Thanks Rossy it was awesome. My blood pressure is up over this FB stuff. This was done without question by people trying to hurt me but its ok because I am working on finding out who is involved, this will come as inside info but it should make the Court process really interesting. It's in the works now.

By the way I will be a Guest Friday on a show with hundreds of stations. I will keep the name private for reasons I am sure by now you understand.

Art

I don't remember one on FB...but this was his post the other day...

Juan

Michael Medved?  Mark levin?

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2015, 02:34:27 PM
Admirable advice I am sure the old idiot won't take. You sound like a 'glass half full' type of person?  :) No doubt he will do all he can to queer Art's pitch because he has nothing else to offer. He doesn't have an identity of his own. He has always been watered-down Art at best. I have no idea what the current mess of a show is like but I am prepared to bet that it isn't getting any better. There will be spoiler tactics galore that I am sure Art is well aware of. I think Dave sometimes sees himself as a bit of a demagogue in the Alex Jones mould, but he doesn't have the guts to go on with it. He is the personification of mediocrity.
I agree.  Dave is pretty much a chameleon.  An incompetent one, but good enough to keep the PremRats fat, dumb, and happy.  Dave doesn't seem to have too many ideas of his own and the one's he's displayed leave me with a "WTF" assessment. After dark exercise programs, quack nutritional and medical crap, and, geesh, now paranomoral dating?  What next?  A turmeric-mix of the month club for fans of the Three Stooges?

He's happy to go along to get along with his PremRat masters and a quality product of entertainment is something he doesn't seem to understand or concern himself with, even if he was able to come-up with something of his own.  In so many words, yes, Dave sucks.

PING

Quote from: Juan on July 17, 2015, 02:40:31 PM
Michael Medved?  Mark levin?
It's Hendrie of course. Tell me Phil interviewing Art wouldn't be priceless. His Art bits were amazing.

I don't subscribe to Phil. Does anyone? Has he mentioned Art returning?

Art Bell

Just to be clear, I have back up power for the Studio, BuT this super good Internet I have which comes in by Microwave does not for all the hops so if power goes, so do I. It is now the Monsoon season here in the Desert and anybody who wishes can look up my weather forecast, zip code 89048.
This will be a ride!

Art

ItsOver

Quote from: PING on July 17, 2015, 02:46:26 PM
It's Hendrie of course. Tell me Phil interviewing Art wouldn't be priceless. His Art bits were amazing.

I don't subscribe to Phil. Does anyone? Has he mentioned Art returning?
It would be hilarious for Phil to incorporate an Art interview into one of his skits. 

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 17, 2015, 02:48:36 PM
Just to be clear, I have back up power for the Studio, BuT this super good Internet I have which comes in by Microwave does not for all the hops so if power goes, so do I. It is now the Monsoon season here in the Desert and anybody who wishes can look up my weather forecast, zip code 89048.
This will be a ride!

Art

LOL...Come on Art! You are a big tease! When is the interview?  ;D

ItsOver

This will be a ride!

Art
You may get more thunderclaps to add to the show's mix, Art. ;)

This will be a ride!

Art

Barring any power failures, it will set the perfect mood for the program.