• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 13, 2015, 01:04:45 AM

cool well im not a lawyer or a writer or any other articulate type of person.

i pick furniture out of the trash in the middle of the night and sell it on the internet.

Just sayin'.

phrodo

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 13, 2015, 01:02:21 AM

well, get accused of a crime, better be detailed in the explanation......sorry if its too detailed or something but thats the only way i could think to explain all of it.

i do not take somebody accusing me of a crime and literally trying to incite a lawsuit against me lightly. for all i know, art could hear his side of the story, if hes gonna start posting that shit here like he has elsewhere on the forum, and LITERALLY decide to bring a lawsuit against me

Looks like he has taken his down -- now do the right thing and take down your rants and all will be well.. and I will delete my posts too. Quite frankly I had forgotten all about that stuff. No need reminding anyone ... let's all just be happy Art is coming back. 

chefist

Quote from: phrodo on July 13, 2015, 01:12:40 AM
Looks like he has taken his down -- now do the right thing and take down your rants and all will be well.
please!

lasertron

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 13, 2015, 12:26:06 AM

You're not pissing me off.

What you're doing though is typing here when you could be helping to contact the IAMA reddit mods and finding out how we set this up. I've tried, you try, one of us is bound to get a response. Either one of us does then we make it happen. Art is good to go either way.

And as I've previously stated, the paranormal mods are completely ok with us moving this to the IAMA sub, they will not be upset at all. They also are huge fans and want what's best for the show.

I want what's best for the show, let's make this happen. Help me out.

I messaged them! Thanks for your work dude.

again an awesome job, who ever did the art work.

Zenman

Quote from: lonevoice on July 13, 2015, 01:05:00 AM
What's the matter, Bellgab?  Are you cycling, baby?

lonevoice, we need you on BellaChat, hurry!

Chine

Quote from: lonevoice on July 13, 2015, 01:05:00 AM
What's the matter, Bellgab?  Are you cycling, baby?

gnooryblows

Quote from: phrodo on July 13, 2015, 01:12:40 AM
Looks like he has taken his down -- now do the right thing and take down your rants and all will be well.. and I will delete my posts too. Quite frankly I had forgotten all about that stuff. No need reminding anyone ... let's all just be happy Art is coming back.

im not taking it down just because he deleted his his honestly, because he will do this bullshit again. he's been doing it for over a year now. often i dont even post because i dont want to listen to his BS instigating me and trying to get a lawsuit leveled against me. its unfortunate for art that this sensitive subject needs to be brought up right now but if this dude is honestly going to try to get a lawsuit started against me for whatever reason it needs to be brought out into the open and dealt with because otherwise this guy is just going to continue to follow me around bellgab doing the same shit.

i mean we are literally at a point now where has run to the art bell thread and said 'hey art, look what this dude said about you one time, look how he libeled you'. and basically, this is a serious threat to me because i know that art threatened to sue the guy who wrote the article that began this whole affair. not that i blame him for doing so one bit, but i dont see how i can be responsible for innocently, or admittedly perhaps ignorantly, reciting something that i read elsewhere.

so, i cant delete it, ive got to deal with it sorry and if this guy is going to run to art and tell him that im slandering or libeling him id rather be out in the open and upfront about it anyhow.

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 13, 2015, 01:27:03 AM

im not taking it down just because he deleted his his honestly, because he will do this bullshit again. he's been doing it for over a year now. often i dont even post because i dont want to listen to his BS instigating me and trying to get a lawsuit leveled against me. its unfortunate for art that this sensitive subject needs to be brought up right now but if this dude is honestly going to try to get a lawsuit started against me for whatever reason it needs to be brought out into the open and dealt with because otherwise this guy is just going to continue to follow me around bellgab doing the same shit.

i mean we are literally at a point now where has run to the art bell thread and said 'hey art, look what this dude said about you one time, look how he libeled you'. and basically, this is a serious threat to me because i know that art threatened to sue the guy who wrote the article that began this whole affair.

so, i cant delete it, ive got to deal with it sorry and if this guy is going to run to art and tell him that im slandering or libeling him id rather be out in the open and upfront about it anyhow.

No one gives a flying fuck.

Art Bell is back next week!!!!!

phrodo

i mean we are literally at a point now where has run to the art bell thread and said 'hey art, look what this dude said about you one time, look how he libeled you'. and basically, this is a serious threat to me because i know that art threatened to sue the guy who wrote the article that began this whole affair. not that i blame him for doing so one bit, but i dont see how i can be responsible for innocently, or admittedly perhaps ignorantly, reciting something that i read elsewhere.

OK .. so evidently you are the lesser person. Gotcha. nice. FYI - you missed a chance to make everybody forget about it. cool.

gnooryblows

Quote from: phrodo on July 13, 2015, 01:31:47 AM
OK .. so evidently you are the lesser person. Gotcha. nice. FYI - you missed a chance to make everybody forget about it. cool.

fine, im the lesser person, whatever, but deleting this shit wont matter because he will just do it again next week or the next time i decide to post.

phrodo

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 13, 2015, 01:33:33 AM

fine, im the lesser person, whatever, but deleting this shit wont matter because he will just do it again next week or the next time i decide to post.

Yep - I can tell .. because each time you have posted tonight - there's his post right behind yours..... oh - wait. Whatever - apparently you know best.  :o

Art Bell

I am at this point not going to Sue anybody. If anybody wants to know Ramona's cause of death it was natural and is available from the office in Las Vegas. If anybody wants to call me a Murderer I will indeed sue.

Now as for Reddit, I don't know anything about it and agreed to do it because I am trying to do my part as I have asked other people to help so I will not sit on my ass if I see some way to help. If there is a better place to be on that site I would rather see you all work together to get to it instead of fighting. I know most everybody is well intentioned and just needs to work together. Let's not get sidetracked over small stuff.

I type on my IPhone so it may not always be perfect but I think the thoughts still come across even if every bit I type is less then perfect.

Art

SciFiAuthor

Just say "Go fuck yourself" and job done. No need to get into the legalities. Legalities suck.

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 13, 2015, 01:38:12 AM
I am at this point not going to Sue anybody. If anybody wants to know Ramona's cause of death it was natural and is available from the office in Las Vegas. If anybody wants to call me a Murderer I will indeed sue.

Now as for Reddit, I don't know anything about it and agreed to do it because I am trying to do my part as I have asked other people to help so I will not sit on my ass if I see some way to help. If there is a better place to be on that site I would rather see you all work together to get to it instead of fighting. I know most everybody is well intentioned and just needs to work together. Let's not get sidetracked over small stuff.

I type on my IPhone so it may not always be perfect but I think the thoughts still come across even if every bit I type is less then perfect.

Art

Art, I'm sure at this point in your life you aren't sweating this stuff...I think there will be a lot of flack before you get to the target on July 20...we stand with you!

gnooryblows

Art

dude i dont believe you murdered anyone, i have not accused you of anything, and i have said probably 100 times on this very forum, in response to that same dude, that i dont believe you did. i did, at one point, have a discussion about that on some thread here where i said it was suspicious, but like i said i was only regurgitating something that i had read, and i think it was pretty stupid of myself now.

it must be horrible being a public figure and having to deal with folks writing stuff like that about you. if you did want to sue me, you would only get the few dollars i make picking trash anyhow.

for what its worth i wrote a AMA request on /r/iama for you in order to try to get the attention of the mods / admins. they might want to hear from you personally (with a picture of you holding a sign that says 'hello reddit' for proof that its you) but im not sure. and /r/iama = reaching 8.6 million potential viewers rather than 70k who already know you and know that you are coming back to the radio.

SciFiAuthor

No reasonable person on the internet and Bellgab would ever suggest that kind of thing. Only the crazies and you should sue the fuck out of them. Awful, I find it distasteful that people would go into that area. It's bullshit that you have to deal with that crap. Just have fun with what you're doing now.

As far as reddit, Rossy will lead you where you need to go and we will support Rossy. He's the reddit master here. Just don't downplay reddit, it can work for promotion.

pate

... Let's not get sidetracked over small stuff...

Don't sweat the petty stuff?  Pet the sweaty stuff?

WILCO

phrodo

We know what happened Art - no worries there -- and still VERY sorry. Apparently some people's kids like drama more than others.

As for the typos -- maybe take a moment to proofread before hitting send? Guess I'm just too old-school .. but I use my phone for talking, rarely texting and sometimes take pictures with it -- but email and internet stuff is laptop duty. Maybe someday I can be rich enough to have a fancy, REAL smartphone .. right now all I have is a short-bus phone.  ;)

SaucyRossy

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 13, 2015, 01:47:19 AM

As far as reddit, Rossy will lead you where you need to go and we will support Rossy. He's the reddit master here.

I'm working on getting it on the IAMA main sub. It's going slow but it'll happen. Anyone who has any suggestions, ideas, or ways to help make this happen please post here or pm me.

Art thanks for pointing out we should all work together.

lasertron

on that note, someone plz sue me

morgana213

Art
I think the blitz is going well and can't wait to listen to the test show.  You are gonna rock the night Art!  Can't wait!!!

gnooryblows

if you guys want to all go here and upvote this

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3d3p5y/ama_request_art_bell/

it will prob make it to the top of /r/iama and might be more likely to get the attention of the mods and whatnot

they made my think of 5 questions. my questions were shitty and werent really my questions, i just had to think of something.

morgana213

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 13, 2015, 01:51:43 AM

I'm working on getting it on the IAMA main sub. It's going slow but it'll happen. Anyone who has any suggestions, ideas, or ways to help make this happen please post here or pm me.

Art thanks for pointing out we should all work together.
Thank you for your work on this Saucy!!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: morgana213 on July 13, 2015, 01:58:57 AM
Thank you for your work on this Saucy!!

Seconded. Thanks Sauce, this needed to happen.

Art Bell

No problem, I am not all that great on this Social Media stuff but I understand it's power so I will stumble through it. I have never been on Reddit before.

I did make a picture with a sign, does this mean I have to make another one for a seperate area?

On another subject I do understand what it means to be a public person but I also know where the limits are. All this crap was propagated by Oates a long time ago and is exactly that, crap. So for the
most part I ignore it but as I said there are limits. I am sure that because I am about to come back on the air there will be more of this sort of dirt thrown around, I told you all I knew it was coming. I will handle it one way or the other. One thing I don't do is run scared, it's just not in my DNA.

I try not to pick fights but if hit, I will hit back.

Art

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Art Bell on July 13, 2015, 02:40:36 AM
No problem, I am not all that great on this Social Media stuff but I understand it's power so I will stumble through it. I have never been on Reddit before.

I did make a picture with a sign, does this mean I have to make another one for a seperate area?
Art

Right now, no. If that changes I'll let you know. I'm still waiting to hear back from the moderators of the main subreddit of IAMA. The paranormal moderators are very supportive and will move the AMA over there once they contact me.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 13, 2015, 02:12:19 AM
Seconded. Thanks Sauce, this needed to happen.
Thirded, is that even a word?

I'm just glad Art is back. Ramona is a matter of public record and there is 0 reason for anybody to bring it up, unless they are a davebot.

Glad Art will be back soon and I hope he is not letting nay sayers and negative people effect him.
Once MITD starts I think there will be more of the same, people unhappy with guest selection, topics covered, etc. Keep in mind while you may not like a particular subject/guest there are others who do.

Art will get mean spirited question in AMA, best thing to do is just ignore them. Everyone who does an AMA gets stupid questions they have to ignore.

Don't forget about Hoagland's Pluto special.  New Wens morning 6am east start time.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Art Bell on July 13, 2015, 02:40:36 AM

On another subject I do understand what it means to be a public person but I also know where the limits are. All this crap was propagated by Oates a long time ago and is exactly that, crap. So for the
most part I ignore it but as I said there are limits. I am sure that because I am about to come back on the air there will be more of this sort of dirt thrown around, I told you all I knew it was coming. I will handle it one way or the other. One thing I don't do is run scared, it's just not in my DNA.

I try not to pick fights but if hit, I will hit back.

Art

i would make an account on reddit and submit the photo yourself. or at the VERY least give the photo to saucy and have him send it in to the mods at /r/iama. reddit mods are NOTORIOUSLY fickle and hard to deal with. their own CEO literally just had to resign at least due in part (among other things) to a recent revolt on the part of the websites mods.

its extremely possible that they may not be responding back to saucy because they dont like dealing with third parties. on the other hand, its possible saucy will hear back from them right after i make this post and then i will look stupid. on yet a third hand, they may have just missed the email entirely somehow. who knows.

if your sign says '/r/paranormal' on it, you would have to make another one, but if it says just 'hello reddit' then you are ok.

SaucyRossy

UPDATE

THE AMA HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE OFFICIAL IAMA SUBREDDIT

It is still scheduled for the same day and time. Tuesday, July 14th, at 6:30 pm eastern/ 3:30 pm pacific

It will be added to the calendar on the IAMA sub soon. Thank you for your feedback and patience. It is better to have it on the official IAMA sub being that they do have 8.6 million subscribers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/

PLEASE REPOST/TWEET/FACEBOOK THE DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION OF THIS AMA TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.

Art Bell AMA
Tuesday, July 14th, 6:30 pm Eastern/ 3:30pm pacific
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/