• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 31, 2019, 01:10:41 PM
There's not even one post I made about HW that had anything to do with me promoting or accepting of stalking or doxing or violence, Moron! You are obsessed with doing this yourself, Moron!

QuoteKaren basically said 'on air' that HW is/was crazy in love with AB, implying way more than a father figure or mentor relationship, and, following your quote origination, HW is going to retort that she's letting people speculate that she's AB's daughter.

HW also looks to have some Chinese genetics, which seems to match-up with her Chinese father being real according to HW. She does not allow speculation about that.

Lying? I never bought into her migraine headache excuses for MIA, or that AB had to retire because of a stalker shooting at him.

Lol.

QuoteYou act like the resident Stalker by your own actions here. You fit into your own symmetry of Stalker. You are definitely suppressing the opinions of anyone else here you don't agree with by underhanded deceptions and subversive means.

The "subversive" quotation, simply horrifying!

QuoteHW has some kind of personality disorder and/or is having issues with her "drug related" history too. It's Art's death that has pushed HW over the edge of being functional considering she believes AB committed suicide, AND she was very dependent on his support too. She probably has PTSD.

I think it's going to take years for her to get past this psychological mess she's in with her mindset and Art dead.

And I bet you aren't going to make it any easier on her after February 4th....just a guess...

QuoteYou sit here for 8-10 hours per day posting incessantly here, often well over 100 posts here each day, and no one else will waste their time here posting as you do. Winning? LOL. ::)

Uh Brig has posted a LOT here too, and at literally all hours:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=5275
Total Time Spent Online:207 days, 8 hours and 24 minutes.Total Posts:24,130 postsTotal Topics Started:25 topics

Yet somehow that isn't anything you choose to mention...I wonder why?

QuoteI'm not wasting anymore time to reply to your ADHD/PTSD bullshit here today. I'm only warning newcomers here about what you do here.

And let's bring them up to speed on how you simultaneously audio clip bullied Heather and then claimed not to have, sheer lunacy:

Radio and Podcasts / Re: Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade
« on: January 17, 2019, 06:11:27 AM »
I'm not surprised HW has disappeared after listening to these clips. I hope she can someday overcome all these revelations and find peace and work she can enjoy doing. I think she was pushed over "the edge" to do this, and I just hope it wasn't too far "over the edge" that she can't come back to survive what was a really bad 2018 for her. 2018 was probably the worst year of her life, and I hope 2019 can and will be a turnaround year for her.

Listen to recent Heather clips here:

:o :o :o

QuoteLOL...Any REAL newcomers posting "here" ? ? ? need to realize this thread is overwhelmingly overflowing with mostly current members. This thread is mainly a [fake] newcomer spoof thread.

...since YOU hijacked it, uh huh... :-X

QuoteI couldn't be wrong. ;)

As you happily straddle both sides of stalking? No I think you have it all covered...

AZZERAE

I just don't get why so many individuals are disgruntled with my dear friends post count, stats and online activity.

Metron2267

Simple answer - the loss of Heather to rip on has created a forum void.

By even slightly defending her right to be left alone while she heals I subsequently drew that fire on to me. And that's fine, broad shoulders, cynical sense of humor, etc...it doesn't personally reach me as she's not a person I know in any sense other than the virtual, so it's all rather esoteric ftmp.

I do however think the political purity tests point to some larger agenda, and not a healthy one. The studied fragmenting of conservatives here based upon whether they meet the dick doctor's or Jack's personal parameters of patriotism isn't any way to solidify meaningful resistance to the globalist deep state. So when I bought in to that and carried the Doc's water regarding Bushy globalism he was licking his chops at the rapid polarization that ensued.

Once calmer heads (Gd & Nucky) proposed a forum reset and we all did so - that sent the SOB right over the edge.

Think about it, I warred on Kidnostad and vice versa while the Doc lived out some lines from that classic  70's tune "American Pie:

"So come on, Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack Flash sat on a candlestick
'Cause fire is the devil's only friend
Oh, and as I watched him on the stage
My hands were clenched in fists of rage
No angel born in Hell
Could break that Satan's spell
And as the flames climbed high into the night
To light the sacrificial rite
I saw Satan laughing with delight
The day the music died..."

And so (lit off a low hanging conspiracy theory) did Satan's spell ignite the Bellgab sacrificial rite.

My bad to play along and acknowledged...albeit after the fact. :-\ but here we are now without even Tiny Hands, Ace of Schlubs or Donna Noory to ladle the collective political animus on.

An odd analysis perhaps, but I wager more trVth than fiction. :-X

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on January 29, 2019, 06:23:19 PM
I won First Prize in a Halloween Costume Contest at a Mall once.

I'm surprised the kid in the yak herding costume didn't win.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 02:40:21 PM
And let's bring them up to speed on how you simultaneously audio clip bullied Heather and then claimed not to have, sheer lunacy:

Your reading and comprehension skills are so low here that you're fabricating meaning that is at a minimum delusional and completely misunderstands and/or is deceptive about the intent or purpose of my posts. This is part of your ADHD/PTSD proclivities to re-frame someone's post by altering its original context and meaning, and then you jump to YOUR subversive and misleading conclusions that are simply not my intent or purpose of my posts about HW. A perfect example of this is in your quote [previous post] where you bold my text for your re-framed meaning, and then you ignore what else I wrote in the same sentence and paragraph! BSC Nuts! ::)

You have a hard-on for HW, and, no, I do not mean sexual. You act-out selectively like a JediMiller whore in your trolling for attention about HW.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 31, 2019, 05:34:24 PM
Your reading and comprehension skills are so low here that you're fabricating meaning that is at a minimum delusional and completely misunderstands and/or is deceptive about the intent or purpose of my posts.

So you simultaneously are compassionate and also willing to drive her nuts - what part of the behavioral spectrum would we call that act?

Understand as Art's hand-picked 'legacy' it's not abnormal to have an interest in her program, but it ought to end there, doncha think? I mean even Brig's blow by blow overnight summaries were replete with genuinely helpful suggestions for her. Now those consisted of a lot of overnight posts but...for some reason...you go all crickets when I point them out. I wonder why?

QuoteRadio and Podcasts / Re: Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade
I'm not surprised HW has disappeared after listening to these clips. I hope she can someday overcome all these revelations and find peace and work she can enjoy doing. I think she was pushed over "the edge" to do this, and I just hope it wasn't too far "over the edge" that she can't come back to survive what was a really bad 2018 for her. 2018 was probably the worst year of her life, and I hope 2019 can and will be a turnaround year for her.

QuoteThis is part of your ADHD/PTSD proclivities to re-frame someone's post by altering its original context and meaning, and then you jump to YOUR subversive and misleading conclusions that are simply not my intent or purpose of my posts about HW. A perfect example of this is in your quote [previous post] where you bold my text for your re-framed meaning, and then you ignore what else I wrote in the same sentence and paragraph! BSC Nuts! ::)

Again for the hard of hearing and the self-deluded:

QuoteRadio and Podcasts / Re: Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

I mean yeah, 2019 will be a GREAT YEAR for Heather with all these clips to listen to over and over again...

Uh huh! :o

QuoteYou have a hard-on for HW, and, no, I do not mean sexual. You act-out selectively like a JediMiller whore in your trolling for attention about HW.

Pot...meet kettle..."I'm not surprised HW has disappeared after listening to these clips....Listen to recent Heather clips here:"

::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 31, 2019, 05:13:06 PM
I'm surprised the kid in the yak herding costume didn't win.

Geez Roswells!   :o

Jackstar

LOL...Any REAL newcomers posting "here" ? ? ?

Date Registered: [b]2018-10-10[/b]

Settle down Beavis.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 06:27:08 PM
So you simultaneously are compassionate and also willing to drive her nuts - what part of the behavioral spectrum would we call that act?

Do you seriously believe HW gives a flying fuck about what you or I post here about? I've posted far more about you and your constant trolling here [of BG] than HW. I'm not adding new material to the HW thread. Moron.

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 06:27:08 PMUnderstand as Art's hand-picked 'legacy' it's not abnormal to have an interest in her program, but it ought to end there, doncha think? I mean even Brig's blow by blow overnight summaries were replete with genuinely helpful suggestions for her. Now those consisted of a lot of overnight posts but...for some reason...you go all crickets when I point them out. I wonder why?

Maybe because you constantly troll by directly threatening violence, doxing, and hatred towards BG members. Duh! ::)

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 06:27:08 PM
Pot...meet kettle..."I'm not surprised HW has disappeared after listening to these clips....Listen to recent Heather clips here:"

These are clips that Brig posted from HW's show. It's my opinion that I'm not surprised that HW disappeared sometime after she did these shows. WTF? ? ? Do you seriously believe HW gives a flying fuck that Brig posted these audio clips, and, then, I refer to these here too?

You really are JediMiller from Planet Dumb Ass and you gangster rule there by posting here.

I've wasted waayyy too much time dealing with you. I'm done. I just can't reply anymore to someone constantly misrepresenting the meaning of what I write in addition to your ADHD/PTSD often posting over 100+ times here in one day. I might still reply by quoting my previous posts or with a creative generic one, but I have no interest in carrying on any further dialog with you.

I nominate you as HW's Pawned Dominatrix JediMiller Troll of BG. Winning! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 31, 2019, 07:47:11 PM
Do you seriously believe HW gives a flying fuck about what you or I post here about?

I do, yes.

QuoteI've posted far more about you and your trolling here than HW. I'm not adding new material to the HW thread. Moron.

Since I neutered you, true... 8)

QuoteMaybe because you constantly troll by directly threatening violence, doxing, and hatred towards BG members. Duh! ::)

Second time I have asked you shitwind, who are these (plural) "members"?

You just can't handle the fact I singled you out and made a lesson out of you. Boo fucking hoo, dipshit. :'(

QuoteThese are clips that Brig posted from HW's show. It's my opinion that I'm not surprised that HW disappeared sometime after she did these shows. WTF? ? ? Do you seriously believe HW gives a flying fuck that Brig posted these audio clips, and, then, I refer to these here too?

Yes (again) I do!

QuoteYou really are JediMiller from Planet Dumb Ass and you gangster rule there by posting here.

I've wasted waayyy too much time dealing with you. I'm done. I just can't reply anymore to someone constantly misrepresenting the meaning of what I write in addition to your ADHD/PTSD often posting over 100+ times here in one day. I might still reply by quoting my previous posts or with a creative generic one, but I have no interest in carrying on any further dialog with you.

You played that sob song earlier today, I bet you violate your mandate again...

QuoteI nominate you as HW's Pawned Dominatrix Troll of BG. Winning! ::)

You'll stand as good a chance of getting the last punch in as the dick doctor did, dumbass. What I flagged you for, and it was SOOO obvious, is hypocrisy. You can't simultaneously wish Heather a better 2019 and then repost multiple clips of her melting down. At least admit your entire act, here or Ellgab, consists of:

1.) Ripping Dave, Keef and Bart for the fact Dave's show sucks and isn't Art.

2.) Ripping Vara for multiple alleged sins - such as not knowing Neely was a wife beater.

3.) Grandstanding off Heather's grief and career suicide for shits and grins.

Now if you'd just been honest and said hey - public figure, all's fair, etc. That would have been a consistent thing. But you were such a phony about the whole thing that I simply chose to make an example out of you. Oh well....life sucks...these are the interwebs...etc... :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on January 31, 2019, 07:38:42 AM
I don't participate in little "games", fuckhead.

My guess is you've never experienced the wonders of true friendship - because you're too much of an asshole for anyone to bear your presence.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 07:59:14 PM
I do, yes.

Since I neutered you, true... 8)

Second time I have asked you shitwind, who are these (plural) "members"?

You just can't handle the fact I singled you out and made a lesson out of you. Boo fucking hoo, dipshit. :'(

Yes (again) I do!

You played that sob song earlier today, I bet you violate your mandate again...

You'll stand as good a chance of getting the last punch in as the dick doctor did, dumbass. What I flagged you for, and it was SOOO obvious, is hypocrisy. You can't simultaneously wish Heather a better 2019 and then repost multiple clips of her melting down. At least admit your entire act, here or Ellgab, consists of:

1.) Ripping Dave, Keef and Bart for the fact Dave's show sucks and isn't Art.

2.) Ripping Vara for multiple alleged sins - such as not knowing Neely was a wife beater.

3.) Grandstanding off Heather's grief and career suicide for shits and grins.

Now if you'd just been honest and said hey - public figure, all's fair, etc. That would have been a consistent thing. But you were such a phony about the whole thing that I simply chose to make an example out of you. Oh well....life sucks...these are the interwebs...etc... :-*

He’s absolutely the neediest faggot on Bellgab and he’s in love with the smell of his own farts.

SpaceMeowMaid

LOL...Any REAL newcomers posting "here" ? ? ? need to realize this thread is overwhelmingly overflowing with mostly current members. This thread is mainly a [fake] newcomer spoof thread.

I couldn't be wrong. ;)

Well, I feel new. I just joined a little over a month ago and have been quite fascinated and spent almost 2 days time reading and posting. This forum has so much incredible information to share, but ya, the shit posting and weird pissing matches are perplexing. I am sure in time it will make more sense:)

WOTR

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on January 31, 2019, 04:36:32 AM
Nope, I genuinely started reading bellgab in December. I speak in months because I am not great with dates or counting days and weeks. When I said last month, I meant not January but December. I hope that clarifies things. As for my gender: I don't stand up to pee.  [attachment=1,msg1311207]

Did you list the number of cats owned on your BG membership application?  ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2019, 08:50:11 PM

The only thing that's triggered is my shotgun, you being the target. #MatthewShepard

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 04:34:01 AM
The only thing that's triggered is my shotgun, you being the target. #MatthewShepard

For some reason I’m not afraid of your imaginary shotgun or you and the opressive regime shithole you live in.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 07:46:05 AM
For some reason I’m not afraid of your imaginary shotgun or you and the opressive regime shithole you live in.

I fucking hate the place. And I'm trying my damnedest to get out of it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 07:50:47 AM

I fucking hate the place. And I'm trying my damnedest to get out of it.

Bon chance, freedom lover!

Quote from: Rain on January 29, 2019, 02:02:48 PM
Hi, I hope this place is somewhat friendly.
Welcome to BellGab, Rain.
This place can get a bit zealous, but there's some cool topics and good information here.
You might need your hip-waders on occasion though.  :D

Post often - and wear your Flak Jacket.     ;)

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 11, 2018, 07:30:31 PM
Nothing is beyond saving. Of course, C2C is the lone exception to that rule.
GNS     
     ^ Still
:)

Rain

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 01, 2019, 08:19:25 AM
This place can get a bit zealous, but there's some cool topics and good information here.

Yeah it is something else here haha.
I will try to keep up.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WOTR on February 01, 2019, 01:06:05 AM
Did you list the number of cats owned on your BG membership application?  ;)
I don't think so. There is a cat I feed and take to the vet and what not, but she makes it quite clear that no one owns her. I think she might have claims on me tho.

Rain

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 01, 2019, 09:56:02 AM

I don't think so. There is a cat I feed and take to the vet and what not, but she makes it quite clear that no one owns her. I think she might have claims on me tho.
Such Cat.

Lilith

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 01, 2019, 09:56:02 AM

I think Jackstar will allow it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 01, 2019, 08:19:25 AM

And on some threads, a Hazmat Suit. ;) ;D