• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

Hello everyone, I heard all the shout outs from the first new show on MITD and decided to check you guys out.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 09, 2018, 10:29:08 AM
Hello everyone, I heard all the shout outs from the first new show on MITD and decided to check you guys out.

Post often. Wear protection.

Ufobaby

I'm new to BellGab. Listen to Art for 20 years. I'm older and not so impressionable lol. 43

Hooray is ok, but Heather sucked. I like Dave he was a good call for the job

Quote from: Ufobaby on May 15, 2018, 09:25:34 PM
I'm new to BellGab. Listen to Art for 20 years. I'm older and not so impressionable lol. 43

Hooray is ok, but Heather sucked. I like Dave he was a good call for the job

this place is becoming boomer central.

GravitySucks

Quote from: spookcat on May 16, 2018, 02:02:33 AM
Hello everyone!

Welcome to BellGab. Don’t eat anything Falkie offers you.  Don’t let Kathy (Samsquatch) try to pet you.

Every once in awhile make sure you end a post like this:

Praise MV!

teknoslag

I'm new to the forum, but not to the world. Sometimes I cover myself in vaseline and pretend I'm a snail.

GravitySucks

Quote from: teknoslag on May 16, 2018, 02:10:26 AM
I'm new to the forum, but not to the world. Sometimes I cover myself in vaseline and pretend I'm a snail.

Stay away from SredniVashtar. Sometimes he dresses up like a Frenchman and pretends to understand fine cuisine.

teknoslag

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2018, 02:17:21 AM
Stay away from SredniVashtar. Sometimes he dresses up like a Frenchman and pretends to understand fine cuisine.

BellHop

Hi! I'm BellHop. I'm new here and to be frank I only recently got into Art Bell and Coast to Calst and such. I've enjoyed a good chunk of what I've heard so far so I'm hoping to find more.

HumanBeing

Quote from: BellHop on May 19, 2018, 09:00:11 PM
Hi! I'm BellHop. I'm new here and to be frank I only recently got into Art Bell and Coast to Calst and such. I've enjoyed a good chunk of what I've heard so far so I'm hoping to find more.

whoozit

This may not be the best time to jump on the Art Bell train, but welcome anyway.

Sean92008

If you haven't already, get the TuneIn app and put U7Radio, KNYE, Dark Matter (DM logo on a blue background), Ultimate Art Bell on your favorites.

There's quite a few Gabbers with their own podcasts too, for example "username" hosts End of Days (neon green wording) also on TuneIn.

Tech713

Hi everyone, another boomer here. I started listening to Art Bell in 95. then didn't listen for a long time and got back onboard in time to listen through the Heather Wade/ Dave Shrader saga. good to be here and hope to continue the BellGab journey for a lon
ng time!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 20, 2018, 05:22:57 PM
New people are all assholes.

Even have the audacity to think introducing themselves is a thing.

BellHop

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 20, 2018, 05:28:21 PM
The nerve!

chefist

You will be in direct competition with "BellBoy"...but anyway...welcome! Oh, and another user has the "MoonMan" avatar...but there ya go...cheers

PChirp

Welcome BellHop   :D  Post plenty.

BellHop

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 11:30:02 PM
You will be in direct competition with "BellBoy"...but anyway...welcome! Oh, and another user has the "MoonMan" avatar...but there ya go...cheers
Oh... I just figured "BellHop" was a pun of sorts. And on the whole "Moon Man" thing - he's Mac Tonight. I don't care what the Internet thinks, but I will change if there's a problem with it.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 20, 2018, 05:28:21 PM
They were invited to!

My name is monica.  I found this website a few years ago when googling "George Noory Sucks!". Suddenly, I found "my" people!

ksm32

Quote from: monica on May 31, 2018, 01:35:06 AM
They were invited to!

My name is monica.  I found this website a few years ago when googling "George Noory Sucks!". Suddenly, I found "my" people!

So Jojo is your last name?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on June 06, 2018, 04:50:24 PM
So Jojo is your last name?

Her full name is Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo.  ;)