• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on September 02, 2019, 03:47:28 PM
Ha! ;D Well, the weird, creepiness factor was getting up there.  Even for BellGab.  Praise rratsmounting001!

Praise rratsmounting001!

Sew Say We ALL!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 02:31:19 PM
We use litter "pads"

Could these pads be suitably used to suffocate my wife's cats? I'm just looking to brainstorm this thing here.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on September 03, 2019, 12:06:17 AM
Could these pads be suitably used to suffocate my wife's cats? I'm just looking to brainstorm this thing here.
It would take some finagling.  Not the easiest way.

Jackstar

Quote« Reply #82487 on: Today at 22:10:09 »

I'm really not firing on all cylinders lately. I apologize to my legion of adoring fans.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2019, 11:13:12 PM
I'm really not firing on all cylinders lately. I apologize to my legion of adoring fans.
Says reply #666...

Jojo

I once went to local beach and dug up a bucket of sand for cat litter.

AZZERAE

I once dipped the tip of my diznick in this dude's whipskey when he nipped off to have a slash. No one told him, but everybody saw me do it, and they all chuckled to themselves when he returned and took a sip.

Hog

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 12, 2020, 09:52:58 AM
I once dipped the tip of my diznick in this dude's whipskey when he nipped off to have a slash. No one told him, but everybody saw me do it, and they all chuckled to themselves when he returned and took a sip.
Would you be surprised if someone were to "react aggressively" in response to such activities?  There's "funny-jokes" and then there's "funny-now my bottom teeth  protrude out of my mouth at weird angles". 

Now if someone passes out in the middle of a party, "teabags away" my friend, but if I went to take a leak and some dude swished his smegma encrusted glans in my drink at a party. Fucking right I'd be pissed.

Be careful mein.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 12, 2020, 02:09:25 PM
pudenda immaculate
EVERY penis is to be considered smegma encrusted regardless of actual smegma content. 

"Smegma" reason number one to perform the "belly button test".

"Smegma" The "earwax" of penises and vulvas everywhere.

peace
Hog

Jackstar

Quote from: Hog on February 13, 2020, 09:10:26 AM
EVERY penis is to be considered smegma encrusted regardless of actual smegma content. 

Still, this would be superior to a Clinton presidency.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on February 13, 2020, 11:46:30 AM

Obvious eternal truth is obvious.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on February 13, 2020, 11:46:30 AM

A Clinton Presidency would be only slightly preferable to a mass extinction causing asteroid strike but many would argue the point. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 14, 2020, 10:53:14 AM
A Clinton Presidency would be only slightly preferable to a mass extinction causing asteroid strike but many would argue the point.

Still preferrable to a Clinton presidency.

Innerreach

My brother beat the shit out of me when I was a kid. Some older neighborhood kids came to my rescue one day as my brother had me pinned down on a sidewalk. I couldn't have been more than eight at the time and he eleven. The older kids tussled him up a bit, but mainly rebuked him for picking on me. My brother ran in to a field while the older kids threw rocks at him from afar. Finally, having patrons at my side I could stand my ground. Tears rolled down my reddened summer cheeks, reflecting the years of torment, confusion, and pain. I grabbed the closest rock I could find and hurled it towards my brothers desperate travel of escape. It landed, striking his ankle sending him awkwardly tumbling to the ground as he yelped. My heart broke as I watched him slowly gather himself up to his feet, and slowly limp away.

I regretted those older kids having ever come to my defense the entire walk home. My brother and I never spoke of it and he never retaliated for the incident.

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on September 12, 2020, 12:47:50 AM
My heart broke as I watched him slowly gather himself up to his feet, and slowly limp away.

HOTFIX: Fixed Innerreach's heart. [i]You're welcome[/i].

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on September 12, 2020, 01:28:22 AMHOTFIX: Fixed Innerreach's heart. You're welcome.

Geez, I should've whined about being poor for my checking account to get padded... Now, not only am I poor but my new shrink can literally "monitor" my self development. I knew I shouldn't have joined a forum.

Jackstar

This is the "True Confessions" thread on BellGab. In order to find the "Complaining About Jackstar" thread on BellGab... see the entire rest of the forum.

[attachment=1]

LOOK WHAT YOU PEOPLE MADE ME DO. RAWR.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Innerreach on September 12, 2020, 12:47:50 AM
I grabbed the closest rock I could find and hurled it towards my brothers desperate travel of escape. It landed, striking his ankle sending him awkwardly tumbling to the ground as he yelped. My heart broke as I watched him slowly gather himself up to his feet, and slowly limp away.

"No blame shall lie on those who defend themselves after a wrong is done to them."

- Ash-Shura: 42, Verse: 41

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on September 12, 2020, 04:48:23 AM"Complaining About Jackstar"

Don't worry, I won't cast a stone your way Jackstar... Well, moving forward.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 12, 2020, 05:06:25 AM
"No blame shall lie on those who defend themselves after a wrong is done to them."

- Ash-Shura: 42, Verse: 41

"Do not kill my cat. She's been asking me about Valkyries ever since we saw Thor: Ragnarok--she thinks she can do it better, and she is mostly black, so it's probably best not to encourage her, especially since I fell asleep with the movie on repeat and then left the house without turning it off. She basically had the opportunity to be mesmerized by the frenetic creative stylings of Taika Waititi over nine times. I heard he's an Atlantean. That's just what I heard, but: she's already started drinking. I'm telling ya--this is not a trivial concern. DO NOT KILL MY CAT. I have to write this down? Seriously--there are people who need to be reminded not to kill my cat?
Fucking clown world HONK HONK"

- Jackstar Supmovæ: Earth 55, 'Verse Zero

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on September 12, 2020, 05:16:53 AM
I won't cast a stone your way Jackstar

Agreed. You may cast stones your way. I will allow it.