• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dateline

Yes, I watched the video, but the volume was too low, and I could not raise it.  There is a mumble in the background as you are taken through rows and rows of guberment.

Has he made a plea to Norry for help?  Norry could tell everyone to subscribe and he would be over the threshold in one night.  I am sure Norry owes him.  Norry owes everyone.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 20, 2018, 04:12:37 AM
We'd need to change things a bit if Senda is to be the new Chauncey Gardiner. Like a specially modified fat car so he can roll on water at the end.
hmmm, a modified fat car that could roll on water...
with the FAT CUNT SENDA ?
WOW, I really like that idea !
Senda is letting another great opportunity get away, IF he doesn't begin taking advantage of your FANTASTIC IDEAS !

Quote from: Dateline on January 20, 2018, 11:16:36 AM
Yes, I watched the video, but the volume was too low, and I could not raise it.  There is a mumble in the background as you are taken through rows and rows of guberment.

Has he made a plea to Norry for help?  Norry could tell everyone to subscribe and he would be over the threshold in one night.  I am sure Norry owes him.  Norry owes everyone.

And everyone owes Falkie

Especially Pud and Laura.  One would think they could get enough of their friends to subscribe to push him over the top by themselves

pate

Has he looked into attempting to tie into topics that the "Russian-BotNet" might find worthy?  I assume Russian bots subscribe to channels where ideology indicates.

A 3-D chessplayer should have no problem accomplishing that.

I do wonder how one gets off on the 5th floor of an obvious two story building, however.  I assume his mastery of his Turd-Eye factors into it?

Quote from: Queenie on January 20, 2018, 03:31:47 AM
Obviously George is playing 3 D chess here.  We see a fine critique of modern industrial architecture and then he gets off the elevator on the 5th floor.  Brilliant!  Picasso move over.   Senda is in town.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 20, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

Save George

https://youtu.be/FadHA1ShtJA

ONeill

What a fucking disgusting pigsty. Jesus fucking Christ, he should be put down like a rabid dog, that's essentially what he is. Treating him like a Homo sapiens is an insult to humankind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvVYCENziqI

ONeill

I generally try to look for positives in life. The one I found here is as follows: "Look at that marvelous clutter, that fat cunt will trip on it an kill himself in no time".

ONeill

Great job, cunt. That's the way to go. Don't forget to sue your doctor once you are done with whatever you are doing there, you idiotic shitstain.

ONeill

Maybe one of the ways to increase the number of views that swine is getting would be to change his filthy rags after his daily sessions of rolling in his own shit.

ONeill

Looking at this makes me think about my maternal grandmother's family. Almost all of them are now legal residents in the US and it is really great to know that there is some time in their lives when they take a break from working their asses of to make ends meet. During that special time they work their asses off to fund all those precious collectibles we see below. Praise the American dream!

PathoJen

Stay off Bellgab for 2 years, come back, Falkie still trending.

Quote from: ONeill on January 20, 2018, 02:40:03 PM
Great job, cunt. That's the way to go. Don't forget to sue your doctor once you are done with whatever you are doing there, you idiotic shitstain.

hmm, Senda appears to be right pawed...
take a dump, WIPE, wash hands
grab a kitty, rub all over, don't forget their ass, wash hands
check twitching in nether region, wash hands
pick nose, wash hands
handle microbe infested iPad, wash hands
handle filthy plushies, wash hands
touch anything in filthy kitchen, wash hands
scratch an itch anywhere on his body, wash hands

then rub rub rub his post surgical eyeball with his fingers

BUT WAIT...
The FAT CUNT NEVER WASHES HIS HANDS

LOL, one eyed Falkie...
soon to a YouTube near you...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PathoJen on January 20, 2018, 03:02:29 PM
Stay off Bellgab for 2 years, come back, Falkie still trending.

Jen stop back in another two years..I have nothing else going on in my miserable life except profound anguish and enormous conflict, I'll still be here

PathoJen

Thanks guys! I thought of Bellgab recently for 2 reasons. 1, Art posts some crazy shit, when he does post, to Twitter. 2. Because i saw a v hilarious thread on twitter w infomerical drama on it, and I remembered all the funny gifs bell gabbers post.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PathoJen on January 20, 2018, 04:49:47 PM
Thanks guys! I thought of Bellgab recently for 2 reasons. 1, Art posts some crazy shit, when he does post, to Twitter. 2. Because i saw a v hilarious thread on twitter w infomerical drama on it, and I remembered all the funny gifs bell gabbers post.

bellgab isn't what it used to be. Art doesn't post here anymore and it's been overrun by trolls. There are only a few people left that type in complete sentences.

chefist

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 05:02:36 PM
There are only a few people left that type in complete sentences.

I feel like I'm doing missionary work.

Quote from: ONeill on January 20, 2018, 02:16:10 PM
What a fucking disgusting pigsty. Jesus fucking Christ, he should be put down like a rabid dog, that's essentially what he is. Treating him like a Homo sapiens is an insult to humankind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvVYCENziqI

When you buy something on Ebay, assume it's coming from a place like this

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 20, 2018, 05:02:36 PM
bellgab isn't what it used to be. Art doesn't post here anymore and it's been overrun by trolls. There are only a few people left that type in complete sentences.

.... Roswell ...Eh

Norm

Quote from: Darth Vader on January 20, 2018, 11:01:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPrcqkm0OKk
another dumb video where he reads his mail.

Remember, he said he's broke to the end of the month. No shopping videos. Broke, no money.

whoozit

I bet a video of him washing his hands would go viral, literally and figuratively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPrcqkm0OKk
LOL
I enjoyed his comment following the reading of his "collection agency" letter about a debt he OWES !

not surprised, just enjoyed