• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on August 06, 2013, 06:16:33 AM
Fugitive warrant for what?... Whistle blowing?

Not exactly... http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/William_Cooper

Cooper openly refused to pay taxes, and the IRS charged him with income tax evasion. According to the Feds, Cooper spent years trying to avoid capture on a 1998 arrest warrant for tax evasion and "vowed that he would not be taken alive." Convinced that Bill Clinton was personally targeting him, Cooper made it known that any attempt to arrest him for such minor things as assaulting a local man with a wrench and not paying taxes would be met with "armed resistance". He had broadcast threats to "kill any law enforcement officers that tried to take him" and police suspected he had a large quantity of weapons and possibly explosives in his home.
On November 5, 2001, the Apache County, Arizona sheriff's department, perhaps fearing another Waco, cautiously drew Cooper away from his ostensibly weapon-filled house using a car parked nearby playing loud music. According to police accounts, Cooper emerged from the house, and when police officers confronted him, he shot at them with a handgun and wounded one of them in the head. Police not liking people shooting at them, the officers returned fire and Cooper was killed.

I know it doesn't fit into the entirely unfeasible scenario the feds gave a shit about what he did or didn't know about ufos etc, but shit: reality is often like that.

awake

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on August 06, 2013, 04:33:07 AM
Are you folks trying to tell me the Illuminati isn't real? i think Alex Jones is dis-info. There is a lot of truth to be had there, but I think he is a puppet...What are your thoughts on Bill Cooper?
I love the claim of disinformation agent.  How would someone refute that claim?  How is it proved?  Alex Jones is a bombastic asshole who lies of uniformed people for a profit, so in that sense he is peddling disinformation.  Is that the sense you meant?

b_dubb

Bill Cooper was a "nutter". He was killed because he fired on police. The police were there because Cooper had assaulted someone. I bet tax evasion was an after thought.

Since you can't prove or disprove a negative, there's no way to categorically refute an accusation of being a disinfo agent. The same is true for Bigfoot, Loch Ness and Obama's (forged) birth certificate. And that's why bullshit accusations tend to linger in some cases.

Notice I didn't say UFOs

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on August 06, 2013, 04:33:07 AM
Are you folks trying to tell me the Illuminati isn't real? i think Alex Jones is dis-info. There is a lot of truth to be had there, but I think he is a puppet...What are your thoughts on Bill Cooper?

The Weishaupt variety was very real. There were groups with similar names in the past, and there might be a few small "Illuminati" groups, here and there, now. I don't think that a global cabal of rulers, with that particular name, exists in 2013. Cooper is a bit outre for my tastes, but he sounds like George Will next to Texe Marrs, who should be fined for spelling his first name that way.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 06, 2013, 06:45:23 AM
Not exactly... http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/William_Cooper

I know it doesn't fit into the entirely unfeasible scenario the feds gave a shit about what he did or didn't know about ufos etc, but shit: reality is often like that.

Do you honestly believe they killed him over tax evasion? Do you believe everything you see on TV/hear on radio ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on August 13, 2013, 12:21:25 AM
Do you honestly believe they killed him over tax evasion?

No, but then you knew I didn't..I think it's probably more to do with this:-
Cooper emerged from the house, and when police officers confronted him, he shot at them with a handgun and wounded one of them in the head. Police not liking people shooting at them, the officers returned fire and Cooper was killed.

You did read that far didn't you? Didn't you? Ahh, no, you didn't.

Do you believe everything you see on TV/hear on radio ?

No I don't. What do you use for your principle information source? Incidentally, those who knew and liked Cooper said he was a drunken bad tempered, paranoid man. He was also armed to the teeth, had assaulted a neighbour, so when the police came knocking to serve a warrant and he opened fire, how do you think they should have handled it? Call in an alien as intermediary?

Mels-hole1984

Have you ever had to deal with the Police? Have you ever been arrested?

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 13, 2013, 01:14:09 AM
No, but then you knew I didn't..I think it's probably more to do with this:-
You did read that far didn't you? Didn't you? Ahh, no, you didn't.

No I don't. What do you use for your principle information source? Incidentally, those who knew and liked Cooper said he was a drunken bad tempered, paranoid man. He was also armed to the teeth, had assaulted a neighbour, so when the police came knocking to serve a warrant and he opened fire, how do you think they should have handled it? Call in an alien as intermediary?

???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on August 13, 2013, 02:02:29 AM
Have you ever had to deal with the Police? Have you ever been arrested?

Yes, I've had to deal with the police, and no I haven't been arrested; but then I haven't assaulted anyone, or shot anyone, least of all in the head. If I'd done that I would be very foolish to think I wouldn't get at least an equal response. What say you? I think you'd be wise to look at the case objectively; the UFO shit isn't the reason he got shot, nor the tax evasion. He wasn't on the run from 'them', he wasn't on the run, he wasn't a threat because he 'knew too much'. If he'd been a threat do you really imagine the police or anyone else would bring attention to themselves by shooting him if they could do it with more subtle and undetectable means? If I had the almost limitless means to eradicate an 'enemy' and do it quietly, it wouldn't be something as primitive as a bullet.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 13, 2013, 03:13:01 AM
Yes, I've had to deal with the police, and no I haven't been arrested; but then I haven't assaulted anyone, or shot anyone, least of all in the head. If I'd done that I would be very foolish to think I wouldn't get at least an equal response. What say you? I think you'd be wise to look at the case objectively; the UFO shit isn't the reason he got shot, nor the tax evasion. He wasn't on the run from 'them', he wasn't on the run, he wasn't a threat because he 'knew too much'. If he'd been a threat do you really imagine the police or anyone else would bring attention to themselves by shooting him if they could do it with more subtle and undetectable means? If I had the almost limitless means to eradicate an 'enemy' and do it quietly, it wouldn't be something as primitive as a bullet.

I'm glad to see, you still seem to think you know everything.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on August 13, 2013, 10:51:24 PM

New glasses or is the pudding man a know it all? ;) A comma once saved a man's life (true story).

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on August 13, 2013, 11:44:04 PM
New glasses or is the pudding man a know it all? ;) A comma once saved a man's life (true story).

I used the comma, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on August 14, 2013, 12:29:14 AM
I used the comma, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  :P

...and your story is he was killed because he was a whistle blower and not because he shot a cop in the head...right. You're not a 'know it all' because you think that? But I present you with an independent account (link) and I am? I'm sure there's logic in them there hills somewhere.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on August 13, 2013, 10:51:24 PM

No I don't. What I do though is look beyond and behind the face values. If the face value is the real deal, then nothing is hurt; however simply saying Bill Cooper was murdered because he was a whistle blower, knew too much etc. with no evidence or will to question that accusation is short sighted at best and willfully ignorant at worst. You want to believe that, because it fits your pre-conceived scenario, and any deviation will be inconvenient. You ignore he was an alcoholic, you ignore he'd already been involved in assault, and worryingly, you ignore he shot a cop in the head whilst trying to serve a warrant. Do you think he shot him to scare him off? In the head? I asked before but you didn't answer, what do you think the response would have been if had been anyone else? 

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 14, 2013, 01:06:47 AM
No I don't. What I do though is look beyond and behind the face values. If the face value is the real deal, then nothing is hurt; however simply saying Bill Cooper was murdered because he was a whistle blower, knew too much etc. with no evidence or will to question that accusation is short sighted at best and willfully ignorant at worst. You want to believe that, because it fits your pre-conceived scenario, and any deviation will be inconvenient. You ignore he was an alcoholic, you ignore he'd already been involved in assault, and worryingly, you ignore he shot a cop in the head whilst trying to serve a warrant. Do you think he shot him to scare him off? In the head? I asked before but you didn't answer, what do you think the response would have been if had been anyone else?

Look man, I was just throwing my two cents out there. I read Behold a Pale Horse. All I'm saying is the guy made some good points. I really don't know much about the guys back story. I must confess, your concern has really piqued my interest. I am going to look into this further, thank you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on August 14, 2013, 02:05:02 AM
Look man, I was just throwing my two cents out there. I read Behold a Pale Horse. All I'm saying is the guy made some good points. I really don't know much about the guys back story. I must confess, your concern has really piqued my interest. I am going to look into this further, thank you.

Excellent; now you just need to revisit your earlier thoughts about Alex Jones speaking a lot of truth.  ;)

Wintermute

Alex Jones has rights like anyone else. Where he runs off the rails is right about when he tries to excite riots. The whole false flag thing in Boston was a prime example. He sent is "people" there and they instigated community conflict. First-hand accounts of Prison Planet BS is on YouTube recorded by community individuals.

Questioning the story or questioning the government is a great thing. Remain skeptical until valid results are present and call-out those who are spreading BS. But Jones IS spreading the BS! You can't have it both ways. Either you are fighting for the truth or you are muddying the water. Jones is just part of the silt in the media puddle now.

Usagi

Some tweaker was out on the streets today handing out InfoWars flyers and what nots, preachin' da truth.  Alex has got his own lil' street team going.  How cute!

Anyone else run into this before?  I guess I didn't look fucking crazy enough, though - he didn't give me a passing glance.  He seemed to be targeting only other scuzz bags.  More effective, no doubt.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Usagi on September 10, 2013, 04:58:08 PM
Some tweaker was out on the streets today handing out InfoWars flyers and what nots, preachin' da truth.  Alex has got his own lil' street team going.  How cute!

Anyone else run into this before?  I guess I didn't look fucking crazy enough, though - he didn't give me a passing glance.  He seemed to be targeting only other scuzz bags.  More effective, no doubt.

Quite a few of them in Harvard Square ??? today. It's a big day for them, with September 10 being "Ultimate False Flag Eve" for these 'tards. Handing out some Infowars foolishness, and a lifetime of city living has made me able to evade them with ease. But they still annoy me. One of them appeared to have Tsarnaev's Rolling Stone cover on a homemade T-shirt, I'm guessing with "innocent" probably etched in. About 6 blocks from where the MIT cop was murdered. Very classy Jonesians as usual.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 10, 2013, 09:28:21 PM
       Quite a few of them in Harvard Square ??? today. It's a big day for them, with September 10 being "Ultimate False Flag Eve" for these 'tards. Handing out some Infowars foolishness, and a lifetime of city living has made me able to evade them with ease. But they still annoy me. One of them appeared to have Tsarnaev's Rolling Stone cover on a homemade T-shirt, I'm guessing with "innocent" probably etched in. About 6 blocks from where the MIT cop was murdered. Very classy Jonesians as usual.

I'd like to see them try that in South Boston.

Jackstar

Today (Nov 14, 2013), Alex has a guest on who is talking about, of all things, extra-dimensional beings.

I find this unusual. Alex usually goes on and on and on about false flags, fluoride, and the flu vaccine, but this is the first time I can remember him even discussing anything even remotely paranormal.

Comments? I think he's acting deliberately, poaching listeners. =D

area51drone

Even interdimensional beings are being lied to by their governments.   Someone has to cover their plight.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on November 14, 2013, 03:01:57 PM
Even interdimensional beings are being lied to by their governments.   Someone has to cover their plight.

Not forgetting that the interdimensional beings' own treacherous governments are gonna steal thar gurns. But with Alex there to warn about interdimensional Bilderberg groups, all will be safe and well; interdimensionally.

Heather Wade

He wishes he was Art Bell.  I've heard him use several "Bell-isms" on his crappy show.  As IF.   ::)

WildCard

Quote from: Jackstar on November 14, 2013, 02:06:39 PM
Today (Nov 14, 2013), Alex has a guest on who is talking about, of all things, extra-dimensional beings.
Link?

All I could find was Alex Jones discusses the influence of extradimensional entities / demons on the elites

analog kid

'9/11 was orchestrated by space aliens who used Angelina Jolie as a front to initiate Illuminati reptilian control over gold futures.'

Alex Jones talking crazy? I for one am shocked.

DanTSX

wow, thats a new one.

I mean he had a little kiss & make-up session with David Icke a few years back, but this is totally new.

Oh well.    That just means it is 6-8 months before Glenn Beck declares his belief in extra-dimensional illuminati lizards.

Mongoose

Quote from: analog kid on November 14, 2013, 06:42:17 PM
'9/11 was orchestrated by space aliens who used Angelina Jolie as a front to initiate Illuminati reptilian control over gold futures.'

Alex Jones talking crazy? I for one am shocked.
Brilliant!

Jackstar

... and then today, Alex is playing the hell out of The Highwayman. Singing along and everything!