• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 25, 2017, 07:49:26 PM
Because he's still doing it?

''Heathers great, in my professional opinion''.  Or how about ''the complaint states. 'At present, Mr. BELL is strongly considering resumption of his radio broadcasting and journalism careers'..."

So PB if Art did return... Would you listen?

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 25, 2017, 06:09:55 PM
My site, apparently, is housed on the same server as several web sites from the Canadian government.

Don't think of yourself as 'busted.' I'm not here to satisfy your fantasies.

ge30542

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 25, 2017, 07:49:26 PM
Because he's still doing it?

''Heathers great, in my professional opinion''.  Or how about ''the complaint states. 'At present, Mr. BELL is strongly considering resumption of his radio broadcasting and journalism careers'..."
Dude, with the authorities probably closing in on the stalker as we speak, doesnt that mean that girlnoory's days are numbered?
With the stalker behind bars, Art is free to return to MITD!

cue Dancing Queen.........

mikuthing01

Quote from: ge30542 on March 25, 2017, 08:01:31 PM
Dude, with the authorities probably closing in on the stalker as we speak, doesnt that mean that girlnoory's days are numbered?

A jeongmal dwitgol ttaenggyeo michigenne HUUH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26_F392ir7Q

ItsOver

"I can't give you an exact date, but it will happen."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 25, 2017, 06:09:55 PM
My site, apparently, is housed on the same server as several web sites from the Canadian government.

Dateline

Never a dull day on Bell Gab, and just when I thought it was dull another stalk in the road.

bateman

Quote from: Catsmile on March 25, 2017, 07:21:13 PM
CALLED THE CYBER POLICE!!! CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVAR BE THE SAME!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtk5Yqvp_WQ

https://youtu.be/hn2MQ1Q2m9I

Congrats, JJ, you made this thread great again. 🇺🇸

Catsmile

Dude   ...

We are way past Dancing Queen at this point.

Cue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXGl2cbDBDA

Catsmile

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on March 25, 2017, 08:19:53 PM

Make Arts Thread Great Again

# MATGA

I'm guessing Art knows who the stalker is.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on March 25, 2017, 08:19:53 PM
https://youtu.be/hn2MQ1Q2m9I

Righteous beatz! That shit hits hard, yo!  8)

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 25, 2017, 07:57:16 PM
So PB if Art did return... Would you listen?

No. 

When he was doing shows every night, it was a variety of topics and I could usually find one or two a week of interest, and would listen to the beginning of the show most nights.  When he went to doing one night a week on Coast, the shows all seemed to be either life after death, new age stuff, consciousness, which are of no interest to me.  I think I finally quit listening for good part way through a show with some idiot named Starfire Tor.  I quit listening to Art Bell, then Ian, and finally Noory, which seems backwards.  I never could listen to George Nap for more than a segment or two.

When Art came back to DM, I was happy about it because I liked the guy and didn't like the Snorge, but ended up only listening to about three or four shows.  I never did listen to MITD.  He is right to quit, IMO, he should have done it with a little more class and dignity.  I don't believe his story.  At all.  I don't think anyone does.

littlechris

Oh FUCK that would be AMAZING if Art came back!!!!

RoseGirl

Oh-oh. A Magenta Alert!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWtPPWi6OMQ

...and yes, I understand that you want more information MV, but I have none to give. Other than the fact that they told me to contact them if ever I decide to sell or dispose of my computer. And I, for one, ain't going to mess with these guys.

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 25, 2017, 08:41:10 PM
And I, for one, ain't going to mess with these guys.

Oh, look at you frontin'

Jackstar

Quote from: LittleChris on March 25, 2017, 08:41:07 PM
Oh FUCK that would be AMAZING if Art came back!!!!

I, for one, will be the first to proudly parrot "oh, yeah, the stalker lost Earth lock, ayep, uh-huh" and make the chicas believe.

Why not? Sounds fun practice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar ⚔⚔ on March 25, 2017, 08:42:05 PM
Oh, look at you frontin'

Watch out, man! She's got a phone in her shoe!  :o

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 25, 2017, 08:43:46 PM
She's got a phone in her shoe!

I'm invulnerable to phone damage as a racial bonus.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Jackstar ⚔⚔ on March 25, 2017, 08:42:05 PM
Oh, look at you frontin'

K...I don't know what 'frontin' means? What does 'frontin' mean?

You aren't going to run screaming into Bella-haven with your hair on fire and demand that Maureen cuss at me again, are ya? Cause' if you are...just never mind about the 'frontin' thing. I don't need to know what it means that bad.

Element 115

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 25, 2017, 09:00:00 PM

You aren't going to run screaming into Bella-haven with your hair on fire and demand that Maureen cuss at me again, are ya? Cause' if you are...just never mind about the 'frontin' thing. I don't need to know what it means that bad.

"Frontin'" means to put on a false disguise usually to impress others. i.e., puttin' up a front. or Why you frontin man? we all know you live with yo mamma!

https://youtu.be/Nj31LWPjFoc

aldousburbank

What does 'frontin' mean?

It's the opposite of backin.

I thought you were psychic

ZaZa

Quote from: Morgus on March 25, 2017, 04:16:51 PM
Art Bell just posted on his facebook page in the past hour:

Oh my goodness that is a very strong message. I do respect Art for his past work and hope Art is safe.
Too bad Art wasn't as dedicated to contact FBI or requested Nye County Sheriff to do proper investigation when the stalker was really acting dangerously leaving threatening phone messages to harm Art and his family and creeping around Art's house putting Art his wife and young daughter in real physical danger.
That was perfect time to trace that phone call and possibly find the stalker,but at one time Art said that he knows who it is, "some local harmless young kid"
and Art decided that is not serious enough to request FBI to investigate.
This post on x might be just silly role play posing no harm and Art is freaking out much more then when the stalker was firing at him.Allegedly. 
Looks to me that Art has reversed priorities when to ask law enforcement and FBI to investigate and to protect him and his family.

Wonder is Art thought to be important saving that voice message recording that the stalker left on Art's phone in 2015 and the emails Art got from his neighbors
informing Art that they heard several shots fired at his house to form solid base for an investigation.
But even if Art deleted them for whatever reason let's hope that FBI can recover them from Art's computer so they have all the pieces of this terrible situation.
Be well.   

RoseGirl

Quote from: Element 115 on March 25, 2017, 09:15:18 PM
"Frontin'" means to put on a false disguise usually to impress others. i.e., puttin' up a front. or Why you frontin man? we all know you live with yo mamma!

https://youtu.be/Nj31LWPjFoc

ah, I see. Thanks Element. I must admit I didn't listen to the whole video, though. I just can't stand rap. Dunno why. Just can't deal with it.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Oliver B Gerbil on March 25, 2017, 09:27:11 PM
I thought you were psychic

Yes, but I never completed the 'astro-travel to the dictionary to look up slang words' course. So sad.