• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on July 02, 2018, 10:26:17 AM
where did the phrase ”fuck off” originate ?

I think George Senda created the phrase.  I could be wrong.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on July 01, 2018, 10:35:10 PM
Go to Profile >> Account Settings >> Buddies / Ignore list and you can add people you want to get rid of.
Thanks, I've worn out 3 mouse scroll wheels already

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:27:27 AM
Is what you're saying is that I can only ignore per session unless I stay logged in?   Kind of like snubbing for a day?
Unit 14
QuoteQuote
Quote from: 14 on Today at 10:18:50 AM
What does this have to do with the thread, hmmmmmm?
First of all, Waters was not "ultraviolent" and committed no violence.
LIAR BITCH!

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on July 02, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
I think George Senda created the phrase.  I could be wrong.

Along with “KATHLEEN!!! You have to let me get a word in edgewise.  I have to address the fans in chat.” 

A litlle longer, but same intent.

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 02, 2018, 11:51:02 AM
Along with “KATHLEEN!!! You have to let me get a word in edgewise.  I have to address the fans in chat.” 

A litlle longer, but same intent.
LOL
I find her very difficult to listen to...
maybe more so than FAT FALKIE
(I would probably have more patience with slow Kathy, IF she were a close relative or friend coming out of a 11 year coma...with severe neurological damage)

a huge plus for slow Kathy was the fact she was in Pittsburg, miles away, speaking babbling incoherently on the telephone...
(saved another severe facial injury...errr, I mean bruised face from sleeping on her rock filled pillow)

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 11:41:48 AM
LIAR BITCH!

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the all the aborted children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

did FAT FALKIE really cornhole Maxine back in the 70’s ... ?
(perhaps it really affected Maxine mentally and emotionally ... might explain her current behavior)

question of the day...
in the morning waking up after a night you could NOT remember...
fueled by drugs and alcohol
what would you rather find in bed snuggled next to you ?
A. CRAZY Maxine
B. slow Kathy
C. FAT FALKIE
D. I am a VERY SICK bastard...ALL THREE

follow up question
do you feel I might have stumbled onto a CURE for drug and alcohol ABUSE ?

Metron2267

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on July 02, 2018, 12:37:46 PM
did FAT FALKIE really cornhole Maxine back in the 70’s ... ?
(perhaps it really affected Maxine mentally and emotionally ... might explain her current behavior)

No wonder she has that hateful, have to take a major dump look on her face all the time... ;D

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 12:58:39 PM
No wonder she has that hateful, have to take a major dump look on her face all the time... ;D
LOL...
hey, now I am wondering IF mad Maxine really is FAT FALKIE’s EX ?
(would explain a lot...)

Quote from: ONeill on July 02, 2018, 01:32:54 PM
Is the fat cunt dead?

Unknown.  No new video as of yet today. 

I think today was a big travel day for him. Social Security office to get his direct deposit issue worked out. Then off to pickup his new computer and monitor.

I'm sure he is fine..................

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 02, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

I think today was a big travel day for him. Social Security office to get his direct deposit issue worked out. Then off to pickup his new computer and monitor.

I think he is also heading to the Amazon Book Store  to get them to show him how to use his Kindle.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 02, 2018, 04:51:10 PM
I think he is also heading to the Amazon Book Store  to get them to show him how to use his Kindle.

Well that poor sod at Amazon will earn their pay that hour - no doubt about it.   
Smelly, bitching, Senda,  Ugh. 

Maybe he'll end up on their banned list.....................

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 02, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

hey, don’t the social security offices employ armed security guards in California ?
wouldn’t it be a hoot IF FAT FALKIE went off on a rant after being told to take a number and wait his turn...
behind people of different colors...
then begins waddling around (no FAT CHAIRS available, as they are being used by rather large NON caucasians)
he then begins waving his arms, cussing, turning blue and...
then DEMANDING a Caucasian American MAN with NO accent to speak to...
IMMEDIATELY !
(as he is “the guy from Pittsburgh”, a YouTube celebrity)
after being cautioned by the NON Caucasian FEMALE armed security guard to take a seat...
he again makes his DEMAND !

then the NON Caucasian FEMALE security guard (in fear of her life)...
SHOOTS FAT FALKIE...

well, it could happen ?

what if FAT FALKIE pulls a COUPLE of “broken” “replaced” “at Amazon’s expense” KINDLEs out of his backpack demanding to know why “their” cable he boughts doesn’t work ?
they check their computer system and REALIZING what a SCAMMING CONNING TURD FAT FALKIE is...
and they kick him out and ban him from Amazon ?

well, it could happen ?

well, well...
IF FAT FALKIE didn’t get SHOT DEAD at the SS office or ARRESTED at Amazon ...
I will be anxious to see how his big day went

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on July 02, 2018, 07:42:11 PM
well, well...
IF FAT FALKIE didn’t get SHOT DEAD at the SS office or ARRESTED at Amazon ...
I will be anxious to see how his big day went

Kind of amazing the highest priority need he had on 6/29 was postage for his ipad. Now he can’t afford it but he has a tripod, and allegedly a new computer and monitor unless he dropped it on the bus and broke it.  I hope Amazon confiscated at least two of his Fires. 
O
He couldn’t pay the interest on his gopro because it was sold so what did he do with that $37?

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 02, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
Kind of amazing the highest priority need he had on 6/29 was postage for his ipad. Now he can’t afford it but he has a tripod, and allegedly a new computer and monitor unless he dropped it on the bus and broke it.  I hope Amazon confiscated at least two of his Fires. 
O
He couldn’t pay the interest on his gopro because it was sold so what did he do with that $37?

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 02, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
O

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 02, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

yea...
and did I hear him mention how happy his physician was he weighed...
267 lbs ?
LOL
(perhaps FAT FALKIE transposed the first two digits...and it was really 627 lbs ?...and he misunderstood his physician’s glee as it was really a reaction in realizing he would soon have a patient opening available ?)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 02, 2018, 08:07:35 PM

yea,
he probably did...
for himself !
and slow Kathy’s birthday ignored, as she did mention Claim Jumpers Berry and ice cream would really really be nice !
(well, at least FAT FALKIE told slow Kathy to get dry ice and a styrofoam cooler to buy her own ice cream and pie...nice of FAT FALKIE)

Once settled into a fat car, how long does it take him to start bellowing about being a disabled senior citizen?

GravitySucks

Has anyone been monitoring the police scanner?  No unboxing video?

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 03, 2018, 01:11:58 AM

Yeah, what's up with that?  Senda and Heather both taking off on the same night.

What happened to that medical-malpractice, "get rich quick" scheme the guy was "working" on? You know. The one in which he thinks some hospital will "give in" immediately and pay him whatever he demands? Has he "given up the ghost" on that one and moved on to the next flim-flam attempt?

Recall how he cited that he'll "come into a lot of money" by this year's end? Months before his supposedly "botched" eye surgery? Not like anyone can see he plotted and planned the "set-up" and thought he'd have an easy go of it?

Recall how he claimed it was a "death sentence" for him? He doesn't seem "dead" to anyone with eyes and ears. Further, his claims that he cannot see anything is very convenient. He is able to see fine when he wants to do something -- but claims his life and earning potential was ruined because of the incompetence of others?

If he is a person of his word, he'll have no issue making sworn statements to that effect. Including claims of how he was once a "professional-military writer" and wanted to return to that again. That was, before that surgery that "ruined" his life and future earning potential -- and will leave him destitute as a result?

That medical-malpractice scam was the desert-fortress compound's financing, from what some could conclude. Where is the update on that? Not like he'd commit criminal perjury or found to be held in contempt of the court if he even could get some fool attorney to take such a bogus case. Find me one who would -- and I'll show you a lawyer whose losses far exceed any victories. By a grand margin.

Not like hospitals -- the defendants -- prevail in roughly 86 percent of such cases in the United States brought against them by scam artists -- the plaintiffs -- looking for a "quick buck" by blaming them and seeking compensation. Then have every right to "turn the tables" on their accusers by exercising the perjury clause of any legal proceedings.

We need a follow up. I've yet to hear anything in recent times, even though that multi-million dollar, self-sufficient desert-compound fortress and the new, high-end 4x4 was "all the rage" and a "sure thing" for so many months. 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 03, 2018, 01:47:20 AM
What happened to that medical-malpractice, "get rich quick" scheme the guy was "working" on? You know. The one in which he thinks some hospital will "give in" immediately and pay him whatever he demands? Has he "given up the ghost" on that one and moved on to the next flim-flam attempt?

Recall how he cited that he'll "come into a lot of money" by this year's end? Months before his supposedly "botched" eye surgery? Not like anyone can see he plotted and planned the "set-up" and thought he'd have an easy go of it?

Recall how he claimed it was a "death sentence" for him? He doesn't seem "dead" to anyone with eyes and ears. Further, his claims that he cannot see anything is very convenient. He is able to see fine when he wants to do something -- but claims his life and earning potential was ruined because of the incompetence of others?

If he is a person of his word, he'll have no issue making sworn statements to that effect. Including claims of how he was once a "professional-military writer" and wanted to return to that again. That was, before that surgery that "ruined" his life and future earning potential -- and will leave him destitute as a result?

That medical-malpractice scam was the desert-fortress compound's financing, from what some could conclude. Where is the update on that? Not like he'd commit criminal perjury or found to be held in contempt of the court if he even could get some fool attorney to take such a bogus case. Find me one who would -- and I'll show you a lawyer whose losses far exceed any victories. By a grand margin.

Not like hospitals -- the defendants -- prevail in roughly 86 percent of such cases in the United States brought against them by scam artists -- the plaintiffs -- looking for a "quick buck" by blaming them and seeking compensation. Then have every right to "turn the tables" on their accusers by exercising the perjury clause of any legal proceedings.

We need a follow up. I've yet to hear anything in recent times, even though that multi-million dollar, self-sufficient desert-compound fortress and the new, high-end 4x4 was "all the rage" and a "sure thing" for so many months.

The medical malpractice is not his big plan, it is just extra for him.

He says it is a secret because as soon as Bellgabbers find out something it is ruined. But he is the worst at keeping secrets.
He will be buying crap and selling it on eBay. He has said it a few times.
Plus if you look at his favorites and listen to him you see he likes and talks about Taco Stacks  https://www.youtube.com/user/Scrima21/playlists ( a guy that makes his money off YouTube and not of what he says he does). He also said he talked to a guy on YouTube that will help him (maybe the same guy).

When Falkie thinks he has a person that will hold his hand he gets enthusiastic.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 03, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

When Falkie thinks he has a person that will hold his hand he gets enthusiastic.
...and his thingy begins to twitch

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2018, 01:33:28 AM
Yeah, what's up with that?  Senda and Heather both taking off on the same night.
I hadn’t put two and two together...
but, now that you bring this up, I am beginning to think...
hmmm

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 03, 2018, 01:11:58 AM
I am guessing FAT FALKIE didn’t make it to the SS office, as NO breaking news of a FAT FALKIE terrorist being SHOT DEAD in California...
so, that leaves Amazon and his resulting arrest...
damn, he probably hasn’t woke up yet after a full evening and night of that ol “jailhouse 💕 love”...

boy, will FAT FALKIE be pissed after being promised 13 breakfasts for “lovin”...
and finding out...
he slept right through it
LOL