• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 01, 2018, 01:18:09 PM
Didn’t he say he was going to get two newspaper machines as well?

Yes, but the newspaper machines are not a money making plan.

He wants to further clutter his place by using them as props for his videos because they will look cool for breaking news.

Quote from: lichtmachine on July 01, 2018, 02:07:56 PM
Slow Kathy spends a lot time with Ratty Patty might be something on down low. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v4o8LhysL2Y

Regulars here know that they have a sexual history.

We know Senda stuffs his face in every live show but has he dropped stuff in all of them as well?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 01, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

He wants to further clutter his place by using them as props for his videos because they will look cool for breaking news.

Oh geez.  I had visions of him calling 911 every time one of his papers was missing and then dropping his quarters all over the street while trying to open the lockbox.

So if I block the wall of text retard who is likely a 30 year contract prison guard who thinks he’s a federal prosecutor will I be spared his voluminous posts in this thread or only PMs?

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on July 01, 2018, 05:48:00 PM
So if I block the wall of text retard who is likely a 30 year contract prison guard who thinks he’s a federal prosecutor will I be spared his voluminous posts in this thread or only PMs?

You can do whatever you want. You might want to start with your own illiteracy and work hard to earn that GED you so far failed to achieve. If you ever had a real job, you'd know about something about organizing your thoughts into words -- and the basics of what is called "reading and writing."

Odd how those who seemed to learn English from Tonto are the biggest loudmouth critics -- and obviously cannot comprehend the documentation required, again, in a "real job." If you think that a "wall of text," then your attention span must not be able to handle over 140 characters at a time.

If you are lurking on behalf of the conspirators, that's your choice to make. If you side with the wrong people, that is again your choice to make. If you are among the conspirators and get busted...that's your choice to make also.

OK? Know there is a real world out here with real consequences for real actions. No fooling. As in those who don't fool around. As in doing for real. As the conspirators may find out -- the hard way.

Clear enough? Your assessment, implied as fact, couldn't be more incorrect. As in a deficient mindset and thinking pattern. You just made a grand display of how wrong you can be. And put your "name" on it. Need anyone say more?

Again, side with the wrong people...go down with them. Fair enough? How's that "desert-compound fortress" thing working out, by the way? Please keep us updated. We miss that delusional nonsense. We really do. 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 01, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

Hysterical. The guy might have been better off having actually worked real jobs and been a real professional. But in his mind, the newspaper racks, which I shudder to think from who he'd swipe them, makes up for a lack of journalistic and investigative ability, experience and, as "we" all know, credibility.

Quote from: brig on July 01, 2018, 07:38:13 AM
Not too many videos back, someone in the chat had told him he needs Add Blocker to stop the pop ups. He declared that he doesn't know anything about that, besides he will not get monitized if people use Add Blocker.

I missed that one. ;D What a total and utter dunce the guy is. He gives all morons a bad name. He has no idea how anything works in the real world, but he continues on as the self-styled genius he is. Unflappable.

Ah it does work. Good. Hadn’t had to use that before. Problem solved.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 01, 2018, 12:35:03 PM
He has pretty much told us what his big plan is.

He watched a bunch of videos where people buy pallets of returns from places super chemap, then they sell the stuff on eBay for big money.

eBay is certainly a place to make money but it is foolish to invest in a bunch of inventory when you have a home full of it. He needs to start by selling a few things then he needs to put that money aside. After he sell several more and learns about eBay he will raise a few dollars. Then he can take that money and invest it in items that are more profitable.

If he goes out and buys a blind box of stuff he will just find it full of Pokemon and cat toys, and of course they will be too important to him to sell.
will FAT FALKIE find “help”...
there is NO way FAT FALKIE can transport, move, sort, mail or store a pallet !
NO WAY !
this shall prove to be entertaining...
will there be livestream of products for sale ?
or as suggested, will he simply keep it all ?

paladin1991

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 01, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

You can do whatever you want. You might want to start with your own illiteracy and work hard to earn that GED you so far failed to achieve. If you ever had a real job, you'd know about something about organizing your thoughts into words -- and the basics of what is called "reading and writing."

Odd how those who seemed to learn English from Tonto are the biggest loudmouth critics -- and obviously cannot comprehend the documentation required, again, in a "real job." If you think that a "wall of text," then your attention span must not be able to handle over 140 characters at a time.

If you are lurking on behalf of the conspirators, that's your choice to make. If you side with the wrong people, that is again your choice to make. If you are among the conspirators and get busted...that's your choice to make also.

OK? Know there is a real world out here with real consequences for real actions. No fooling. As in those who don't fool around. As in doing for real. As the conspirators may find out -- the hard way.

Clear enough? Your assessment, implied as fact, couldn't be more incorrect. As in a deficient mindset and thinking pattern. You just made a grand display of how wrong you can be. And put your "name" on it. Need anyone say more?

Again, side with the wrong people...go down with them. Fair enough? How's that "desert-compound fortress" thing working out, by the way? Please keep us updated. We miss that delusional nonsense. We really do.

Yeah..

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on July 01, 2018, 08:54:10 PM
NO WAY !

If Falkie truly wants to go to Alien Con and visit his sister next year, he should begin begging for donations now.  Oh sure, he'd just spend it on more junk instead of saving it, but in the process he'd almost certainly doxx his sister.

She should get fair warning he's planning on heading that way - and who knows, she may be a willing treasure trove of information.

lichtmachine

Anyone tell George upload video fire tablet. Or trying use Mac edit videos Amazon fire?  Who's taking George Def con?

Go to Profile >> Account Settings >> Buddies / Ignore list and you can add people you want to get rid of. Shortens it up to just a couple lines when they post saying they posted but you’re ignoring them. I might recommend the keeping yourself logged in option in conjunction with this or the aforementioned blowhard’s posts will be displayed anyway once your session expires.  I just accidentally suffered re-exposure to his inverse IQ to shoe size ratio as a result of not being logged in. I couldn’t be further from Toronto.

Disregard. He was babbling about Tonto again rather than Toronto. Small phone screen makes it difficult sometimes. All that Tonto talk makes me think someone might not be very nice to native Americans. Perhaps a distant relative of Andrew Jackson.

Regardless I highly recommend the block list I described before.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on July 01, 2018, 10:49:27 PM
Disregard. He was babbling about Tonto again rather than Toronto. Small phone screen makes it difficult sometimes. All that Tonto talk makes me think someone might not be very nice to native Americans. Perhaps a distant relative of Andrew Jackson.

Which member of the "Army Of The Guy From Pittsburgh" are you? Are you that "leader" who is the big YouTube star himself? Or are you among his accomplices who were fool enough to publish intentions online about committing felonies -- like allowing illegal access to firearms to that psycho?

You know the guy. The one that fits the profile of a mass shooter right down to the rambling, hateful and ignorant online postings? Glad to see you lurking. Glad you offer a true display of who and what you are. But you'd better "save it" for when your time comes.

Try "sneaking around" with the illegal access to firearms bit. That won't work. People know things. Unlike you. Yes, they know. They know of certain people and it will suck to be the latter. No way -- no way -- will it work out well for those who choose to side with that deranged "individual."

But he'll have an easier time of it. He'll be committed to a mental institution, no doubt, by the courts. But his accomplices? The ones who knew darn well that they were breaking the law seriously? They will have it far worse.

In your favor, however, I understand our correctional system has good educational program in place. You can earn that GED you lack. You could learn to read and write. You can learn what happens to punks who think they are "above it all and know it all" -- and defy decent society. You'll have a lot of time to think back on what you did. And what you should NOT have done. Nothing but time.

Just because you wish harm on others, hate society and side with those having criminal tendencies -- being an antisocial f*ck that you are -- doesn't mean our society gives up on you. There is hope. But you won't be able to live at home as an adult, which you no doubt do, and it means doing things for real. Another thing you'll have to "learn" how to do.

People know. That they do. It may be one heck of an embarrassment at your entry-level, minimum-wage job if certain "people" show up to talk to your boss. Or show up at your home to meet with your parents. Even at your age. You know, wanting to know all about those "plans" -- and taking steps to protect society from potential murderers by confiscating any and all firearms in said psycho's accomplices possession.

Clear enough, Mr. Blockade Man? I would sure hope so. For your own sake.

Norm

Dear Mr Blockthatpass man, do exactly this for sucess

-------------------> start here <--------------

-----------------> pause <---------------

-----------------> End <---------------

-----------------> rEpeat <-------------

And don't forget to flush.

Right?

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on July 01, 2018, 08:54:10 PM
NO WAY !

I'm looking forward to his stories of how the purchase he shipped, broke, or got lost during the shipping process.
Maybe even some stories of how the packages he shipped, mysteriously arrived empty.  Even probably tales of how the shipping service employees are removing purchases from their packages before they arrive at their final destination.

Norm

Quote from: brig on July 02, 2018, 12:01:44 AM
I'm looking forward to his stories of how the purchase he shipped, broke, or got lost during the shipping process.
Maybe even some stories of how the packages he shipped, mysteriously arrived empty.  Even probably tales of how the shipping service employees are removing purchases from their packages before they arrive at their final destination.

And how he was cheated, lied to, the incompetent idiots he had to deal with, there will be no mercy for the spineless fools because the master has a phone and he knows how to use it!!!

I am looking forward to his trip to the Amazon Book Store in Walnut Creek.

After stealing two extra Kindles from Amazon he feels it is their duty to hold his hands and teach him how they work. The foreigners on the phone were useless so it is time to haul all his shit to a store in America.
It is a book store but they do sell Amazon products so they might know what he needs but I just want to see him waddle in and bellow for help now!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 02, 2018, 12:40:34 AM
I am looking forward to his trip to the Amazon Book Store in Walnut Creek.

After stealing two extra Kindles from Amazon he feels it is their duty to hold his hands and teach him how they work. The foreigners on the phone were useless so it is time to haul all his shit to a store in America.
It is a book store but they do sell Amazon products so they might know what he needs but I just want to see him waddle in and bellow for help now!

I wonder if there is an outstanding warrant for him for fraud and for his accomplice, Erinn, that set this whole scheme in motion. She has admitted to being the mastermind behind the Kindle Fire order.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on July 01, 2018, 10:35:10 PM
Go to Profile >> Account Settings >> Buddies / Ignore list and you can add people you want to get rid of. Shortens it up to just a couple lines when they post saying they posted but you’re ignoring them. I might recommend the keeping yourself logged in option in conjunction with this or the aforementioned blowhard’s posts will be displayed anyway once your session expires.  I just accidentally suffered re-exposure to his inverse IQ to shoe size ratio as a result of not being logged in. I couldn’t be further from Toronto.
thank you !
now I can feel fresh all day...

Jojo

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on July 01, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

I Tonta think they'd be offended.
Unit 14

Jojo

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on July 01, 2018, 10:35:10 PM
Is what you're saying is that I can only ignore per session unless I stay logged in?   Kind of like snubbing for a day?
Unit 14

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2018, 03:23:01 AM
Can't you just fuck off? I'll fucking pay you, dipshit.
where did the phrase ”fuck off” originate ?