• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Avi

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on October 06, 2011, 11:41:13 PM
Sewell/Bellhaven 2012 :D

I'll vote for Belhaven Scottish Ale: "Malty and hoppy, we at Belhaven love the classic Scottish Ale and we've been brewing it longer than any of the other beers we produce. Delivering a sweet, smooth and creamy finish, Scottish Ale has a stunning ruby colour in the glass. Magic."

analog kid

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 08, 2011, 03:04:44 PM
      We'll see. Unhinged white liberals lose sight of this...ideology don't mean a goddamn thing when it comes down to the core. Racial/ethnic loyalties will always win out. It happened to the New Left in the 60's, where even the most miltant black radicals got a bit put off by their white cohorts calling Martin Luther King or Ralph Albernathy "Uncle Toms".

Call me a cynic...but the world is like prison. Racial divides are always the final arbiter. It sucks, but it's the way it is. And then when you have people of the same race, the clannish divisions begin...it never ends.

Black America is not going to vote for Herman Cain. He burned that bridge, but even if he didn't, they aren't going to vote Republican, and they still like Obama.

Cain looks legitimate by contrast to the far right, who had Michele Bachmann as a front runner, but to the majority of the country, he's a flake. He has a snowball's chance.

The General

Quote from: analog kid on October 09, 2011, 03:13:24 AM
Black America is not going to vote for Herman Cain. He burned that bridge, but even if he didn't, they aren't going to vote Republican, and they still like Obama.

Cain looks legitimate by contrast to the far right, who had Michele Bachmann as a front runner, but to the majority of the country, he's a flake. He has a snowball's chance.
I'm telling you guys, it's a different game now.  Obama showed us that even an unknown with no plan and almost zero experience can get elected.  Cain has much more chance than Barry did.

What people like about him is that he is not a career politician.  More and more people are waking up to the fact that it's politicians that are our problem, not one party or the other.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: analog kid on October 09, 2011, 03:13:24 AM

Of course they won't vote for Cain...but blacks won't sit idly by letting silver spoon whites attack him. Shapton's panel of hard left blacks(who disdain Cain) seemed rather displeased with O'Donnell the other night.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 09, 2011, 10:45:34 AM
    Of course they won't vote for Cain...but blacks won't sit idly by letting silver spoon whites attack him. Shapton's panel of hard left blacks(who disdain Cain) seemed rather displeased with O'Donnell the other night.
It's just for show.

Quote from: The General on October 09, 2011, 07:03:42 AM
I'm telling you guys, it's a different game now.  Obama showed us that even an unknown with no plan and almost zero experience can get elected.  Cain has much more chance than Barry did.

What people like about him is that he is not a career politician.  More and more people are waking up to the fact that it's politicians that are our problem, not one party or the other.

Obama also had a near rock-star level of appeal with young voters, who really didn't give a damn what he believed, because he was young, cool, smart, hip, and wasn't associated with that Bush guy.  You could have taped an American flag and a Facebook sticker onto a toaster oven, and it would have won in 2008.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Flaxen Hegemony on September 25, 2011, 09:55:00 PM
I think it just means there's a bug in a non-critical part of the page code.  Even though it says "fatal error", site functions seem to be working fine.

I have big problems to start fixing on this forum this week.

/vacation

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The General on October 09, 2011, 07:03:42 AM

To me, Cain seems like an electable version of Ron Paul. I would happily support him, despite some of the silly things he's said about the rights of American Muslims to build mosques where they want. Even though I support the right to build a mosque in BFE, TN, I like the idea of a president who isn't interested in coddling Islam. There's too much of that going around.

And, I think your analysis seems solid, General.

As far as having troubles posting & errors. If it won't let me post, it seems to work if I choose preview before posting, then post. Has worked everytime so far  :)

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on October 09, 2011, 09:51:44 PM

/vacation

Welcome back!!  :)  Hope the trip was fun.

b_dubb

i know a big election is lurking on the horizon but i dream of a day when this thread will return to it's random, stupid values that our wise and wonderful fellow members imagined this thread could be when they started it

cat farts make me wince

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on October 09, 2011, 09:51:44 PM

/vacation

Sent from my DROIDX

Welcome back, Michael.  I swear, we didn't do anything crazy in the forum while you were gone.

(eyes blue tarp and pushbroom in corner)

Quote from: b_dubb on October 10, 2011, 06:47:40 AM
cat farts make me wince

Cats make me wince, so I'm guessing their farts would be just a treat.  I only lived with a cat once, when my roomie in grad school had one, and that was enough.  I had no problems with him, as long as she kept him out of my half of the apartment (we weren't a couple, just roomies).  I even had a full DMZ policy in place - if he was in the DMZ, he'd be shooed away, but if he actually entered my territory, he was gently carried from my area, and tossed into her room.

Sure enough, that rotten little bastard (my affectionate nickname for him) quickly realized that shooing him out of the DMZ required MORE energy than tossing him in her room, so he just taunted me.  Even when I'd come home, he'd be sitting there in the DMZ, not on the nice soft bed just feet away. 

I knew I'd regret not investing in a chihuahua and a RC tank.

McPhallus

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 08, 2011, 02:00:44 PM
     The only redeeming quality of Herman Cain's candidacy?

Free pizza for all when he gets elected?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: McPhallus on October 11, 2011, 06:26:59 PM
Free pizza for all when he gets elected?
Yes, but only if that pizza has the same ingredients as the Flavor Aid served at the People's Temple in Guyana on November 18,1978.

BTW..Poor Kool-Aid...all these years later they still get a bum rap for Jonestown.

I think we pissed off Ed Dames the other night when he was on the air and he's taken revenge on some of us with his KGB enhanced remote viewing techniques all the while Noory and Co are joyous and happy at Dames' latest mind project. Time for us to regroup and refocus.
Harmness

My reaction to when I find out people, instead of pirating, actually pay for coast to coast AM downloads (streamlink).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_-e_iSFE6g

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on October 09, 2011, 10:04:49 PM
As far as having troubles posting & errors. If it won't let me post, it seems to work if I choose preview before posting, then post. Has worked everytime so far  :)
i need more specificity about what is happening when you try to post.  error messages or anything u see.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 11, 2011, 06:37:26 PM
        Yes, but only if that pizza has the same ingredients as the Flavor Aid served at the People's Temple in Guyana on November 18,1978.

BTW..Poor Kool-Aid...all these years later they still get a bum rap for Jonestown.

calling someone a "flavor aid drinker" doesn't quite roll off the tongue.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on October 14, 2011, 09:47:54 AM

calling someone a "flavor aid drinker" doesn't quite roll off the tongue.
True...calling someone a "Flavor Aid drinker" sounds like you're calling them cheap.

Or even worse it sounds like something from Def Comedy Jam "You so poor yo' moms couldn't afford Kool-Aid...you a Flavor Aid drinkin' ...ger"

MV/Liberace!

i have now lost 30 pounds.  how?  by not eating like a fat, disgusting pig who should be drawn and quartered.

as you were.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on October 14, 2011, 10:38:45 AM
i have now lost 30 pounds.  how?  by not eating like a fat, disgusting pig who should be drawn and quartered.

as you were.
Congratulations! Good luck with maintaining your success.

Sumbitch! You all happen to see the video from a NYC Mcd's where these two drunk bitches get a beatdown from the guy behind the counter with a metal rod after they attack him? Damn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUaxNdpIDuE

Holy Shit! At the :33 second mark ^

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10/14/shock-video-savage-attack-at-manhattan-mcdonalds/#comments

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on October 14, 2011, 09:40:29 PM
Sumbitch! You all happen to see the video from a NYC Mcd's where these two drunk bitches get a beatdown from the guy behind the counter with a metal rod after they attack him? Damn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUaxNdpIDuE

Holy Shit! At the :33 second mark ^

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10/14/shock-video-savage-attack-at-manhattan-mcdonalds/#comments
Tough to believe that would occur in an inner city McDonalds... ;D

I bet he gets outta all that trouble. I'm not for the abuse of women..that said..those were not ladies and who knows what they were carryin or what their intent was. Yikes!
I'd give the guy a promotion for defending my store  :)

Lol, the only things said are "stop" and "yo" after the beatdown starts.  Wtf?

QuoteThe two women, one a Stud and the other a femme, were seriously injured following a physical altercation with cashier Rayon McIntosh, 31, at the West 3rd Street restaurant in Greenwich Village, NY early Thursday.