• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should the "Ignore User" feature be reinstated?

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 08, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

Should the "Ignore User" feature be enabled?

Yes
36 (65.5%)
No
9 (16.4%)
Allahu Akbar.
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Voting closed: May 03, 2020, 01:05:22 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 11:18:23 AM
LOL,
it looks like lately our FAKE Dr.MD MD has severe butt pains maybe he can use extra doze, lol ha ha ha :)

Your dirty whore of a mother tried to work me over with her strap-on. Well, I don't have to tell you. You know what a dirty whore she is.  :D

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 11:17:44 AM
Hi norland. Why are you being such a whiny faggot?  :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEXCgdAyWcw

Zaza always trying to dox  jackstar,norland, mikuthing  and jesusjuice, so I'm pretty sure he's that  faggot casio.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 14, 2017, 11:27:12 AM
Zaza always trying to dox  jackstar,norland, mikuthing  and jesusjuice, so I'm pretty sure he's that  faggot casio.

Did Casio have an extremely weak grasp of the English language too?  ;)

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 11:29:29 AM
Did Casio have an extremely weak grasp of the English language too?  ;)

Well Casio is an unemployed pedo communist, but I do think that he's faking being from Europe, if you rile zaza up enough  his English gets better.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 11:24:33 AM
Your dirty whore of a mother tried to work me over with her strap-on. Well, I don't have to tell you. You know what a dirty whore she is.  :D

yes Vet.MD MD mikuthing01 and JesusJuice were posting plenty about you and your gay black male lover.
So you are butthurt for life now. lol ;)

ZaZa

if you two faggots think that I'm really Casio then you are so stupid that it hurts thinking how low IQ you both have. lol & ;)

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 12:01:04 PM
if you two faggots think that I'm really Casio then you are so stupid that it hurts thinking how low IQ you both have. lol & ;)

Aww triggered Casio is fucking getting upset, go suck your prison cell mate.

ZaZa

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 14, 2017, 12:02:55 PM
Aww triggered Casio is fucking getting upset, go suck your prison cell mate.

I'm not triggered, I'm just pointing that the two of you Sherlocks are very stupid thinking that I'm that pedo Casio.
But you, specifically you several times in the past took some piece of information and 'run' with it
gossiping worst than menstruating woman -just to be proven that you are 100% wrong. lol
I TOLD YOU BEFORE - you are too stupid to do serious thinking.

ZaZa

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 14, 2017, 12:44:09 PM
I have confession to make. I'm real CASIO the famous disgusting pedo. So shocking!!!
luicfer6G6,
no not shocking at all, I knew it long time ago, just ask damon, but you have to hurry up
because damon is dying from brain and whole head cancer. lol :)
he could croak any day now he is so deadly ill, ...lol, ha ha ha ha ha

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 01:01:37 PM
luicfer6G6,
no not shocking at all, I knew it long time ago, just ask damon, but you have to hurry up
because damon is dying from brain and whole head cancer. lol :)
he could croak any day now he is so deadly ill, ...lol, ha ha ha ha ha

Isn't he fucking your whore mother?  :o

ZaZa

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 14, 2017, 01:04:16 PM
Isn't he fucking your whore mother?  :o

No luicfer6G6, damon is fucking his own mother before he dies from brain cancer and during his fuck brakes damon
is getting chemo and is watching you fucking your own mother while your father is fucking you in your ass.
Family fun every where. :)

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 01:09:07 PM
No luicfer6G6, damon is fucking his own mother before he dies from brain cancer and during his fuck brakes damon
is getting chemo and is watching you fucking your own mother while your father is fucking you in your ass.
Family fun every where. :)

So what your trying to say is that Damon is fucking your  mother ?

ZaZa

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 14, 2017, 01:11:28 PM
So what your trying to say is that Damon is fucking your  mother ?
No, damon in his last days of life before he dies from cancer he is fucking his own old fragile ill mother,
and during brakes damon is watching you fucking your old fragile ill mother while your old ill father is fucking you in your ass,
so you and you mother and your dad are all connected in loving family fuck'oRama.

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 01:21:10 PM
No, damon in his last days of life before he dies from cancer he is fucking his own old fragile ill mother,
and during brakes damon is watching you fucking your old fragile ill mother while your old ill father is fucking you in your ass,
so you and you mother and your dad are all connected in loving family fuck'oRama.
Wait so let me get this straight,  Damon is fucking your mother? Hmm hopefully  MV doesn't get jealous.

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 11:23:00 AM
... I also don't care whether there's an ignore button or not. I probably wouldn't use it because I'm an adult and can just scroll past posts I don't want to read if I want to.  ;)

Imho if 99% of the posts I'm quick-scrolling past come from the same few users, pressing the ignore button on them would amount to basically the same thing.  But in any case it doesn't matter, since the feature as implemented on this board is practically useless, especially factoring in multiple accounts from various ignorables. 

My favorite way it breaks is someone posting some shock-value pic, then someone else quoting it to express outrage, so even if you ignored the original poster you still end up seeing something you can't un-see.  So maybe the free-speech purists are right, and we should just accept the whole giant hairball as baked-in to the bellgab experience.

ZaZa

Quote from: zeebo on August 14, 2017, 01:50:22 PM
Imho if 99% of the posts I'm quick-scrolling past come from the same few users, pressing the ignore button on them would amount to basically the same thing.  But in any case it doesn't matter, since the feature as implemented on this board is practically useless, especially factoring in multiple accounts from various ignorables. 

My favorite way it breaks is someone posting some shock-value pic, then someone else quoting it to express outrage, so even if you ignored the original poster you still end up seeing something you can't un-see.  So maybe the free-speech purists are right, and we should just accept the whole giant hairball as baked-in to the bellgab experience.
zeebo,
you have rational healthy approach to life and to the both sides of the coin. 8)

ItsOver

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 01:54:42 PM
zeebo,
you have rational healthy approach to life and to the both sides of the coin. 8)
It figures the most rational poster on BellGab is a squirrel.

ZaZa

Quote from: ItsOver on August 14, 2017, 02:29:02 PM
from now on I promise not to steal their nuts, lol

starrmtn001

Zeebo is NOT your ordinary, garden variety Squirrel.  I'll tell ya that! ;D

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on August 14, 2017, 02:29:02 PM

Don't feel bad, I probably lived many previous lives as a silly human before I reached this level.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 02:34:27 PM
from now on I promise not to steal their nuts, lol

That's just because you can't stop licking your own nuts.  :D

ZaZa

Quote from: mv on February 04, 2017, 04:08:22 AM
You'll always have BellGab.

Praise mv.

Shameless absolutely shameless ::)
That's when the "Ignore" feature might be used by some...

Hi MV

Jackstar

even if you ignored the original poster you still end up seeing something you can't un-see

That doesn't matter.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on August 15, 2017, 01:56:10 AM
That doesn't matter.
(((Jewstar)))
So what's your reason for begging MV for the "Ignore" feature for all those years.
What ? you just like having 'gadgets' -download an app.
I made you an "Bellgab IGNORE" nice cherry red button last year but looks like you didn't used it much or even at all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 02:31:34 AM
(((Jewstar)))
So what's your reason for begging MV for the "Ignore" feature for all those years.
What ? you just like having 'gadgets' -download an app.
I made you an "Bellgab IGNORE" nice cherry red button last year but looks like you didn't used it much or even at all.

Don't hold back on this phaggot, Jack. Both barrels! You haven't had a good workout in awhile.  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2017, 02:34:40 AM
Don't hold back on this phaggot, Jack. Both barrels! You haven't had a good workout in awhile.  ;)
FAKE Dr.MDMD,
don't suck on (((Jewstar's))) dick. He can make his own decisions, stop bossing people around.
(((Jewstar))) is capable of dishing out without your encouragement.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 02:38:17 AM
FAKE Dr.MDMD,
don't suck on (((Jewstar's))) dick. He can make his own decisions, stop bossing people around.
(((Jewstar))) is capable of dishing out without your encouragement.

I live in a FREE country Russian phaggot! I'll boss around whoever I want. It's my constitutional right. Suck on that, faggy!  ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2017, 02:41:08 AM
I live in a FREE country Russian phaggot! I'll boss around whoever I want. It's my constitutional right. Suck on that, faggy!  ;D
Flower MDMD,
I proved it to you yesterday that you can not boss me around, and as a lesson I did rip you 'a new one'
and you are still bleeding from it. So, you can shove you constitutional rights deep inside of your shiny new asshole, curtesy of theONE. ;) 8)