• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

New Inkjet Company Name

Started by chefist, July 21, 2017, 07:16:56 PM

chefist

I know there are very smart folks on this board...please help me find a new name for the new business I"m starting. Selling inkjet cartridges direct to end users online. All components and labor are from the USA.

1. Liberty Inkjets
2. National Inkjet Reclamation
3. Strategic Cartridge Solutions
4. ???

Thanks! Ha, of course the joke names will be appreciated as well.  :D

CozyRozie

Quote from: Chefist on July 21, 2017, 07:16:56 PM
I know there are very smart folks on this board...please help me find a new name for the new business I"m starting. Selling inkjet cartridges direct to end users online. All components and labor are from the USA.

1. Liberty Inkjets
4. ???

How about MVinkjet ?  ~desu  kek   

CozyRozie

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 20, 2017, 12:21:52 PM
Fuck! Ok Chefist, just put it on a mug for a few hours, we'll buy them then pull it.

is she talking about condom ?

heater

Make Ink Great Again, LLC

#MIGA LLC

Or

Make Unused Reclaimed Ink Cheap Again, Inc

#MURICA

CozyRozie

1. Liberty Inkjets
4. ???

if Liberty Inkjets is really available in various social media formats don't even fucking think twice,
it's a simple very easy to remember recognizable name.

You don't get any simpler any more American any more easy to remember and to recall name for a product or a business.
Might not be very exotic name but it's very recognizable and builds trust (assuming you will provide product and service that will be worthy of trust).
Stop searching in my opinion. But make sure it's not restricted for your line of product and service so later you don't get hostile take over
like theONE is planing to do with BellGab so he doesn't have to pay MV a dime.

Good (((lawyer))) and good (((accountant))) and good (((computer gig))) can arrange for a site name hostile take over
and it might cost lot's of money to get it back, and some people just gave up, others fight but it costs them time and money.

Liberty Inkjets sounds very good. Sounds like a long established company.   

I would go for it in a flash.   ~desu

starrmtn001

1. Liberty Inkjets
4. ???

Awesome, Chefist!  I'll contact you, as soon as I can afford a printer which will be after I can afford a new or refurbished laptop (windows 7).

CozyRozie

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 21, 2017, 07:56:27 PM
Awesome, Chefist!  I'll contact you, as soon as I can afford a printer which will be after I can afford a new or refurbished laptop (windows 7).

Apparently MV has used but in good condition Ipad that was previously gently used by Falkie ;)

chefist

Quote from: themudking on July 21, 2017, 07:46:53 PM
Make Ink Great Again, LLC

#MIGA LLC

Or

Make Unused Reclaimed Ink Cheap Again, Inc

#MURICA

Ha. I want to sell to the pinkos too!  ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: Chefist on July 21, 2017, 08:24:08 PM
Ha. I want to sell to the pinkos too!  ;D

Fuck you traitor!
in that case called it, Hillary's pussy juice inkjet.   

chefist

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 21, 2017, 08:34:13 PM
Fuck you traitor!
in that case called it, Hillary's pussy juice inkjet.

She did "win the popular vote". Might be more sales that way!  ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: Chefist on July 21, 2017, 08:37:43 PM
She did "win the popular vote". Might be more sales that way!  ;D

yes but according to Jackstar, you know that (((Hungarian Bellgabber))) she will delete all your sales records, so you will get no payments.
It's up to you pinko lover.

chefist

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 21, 2017, 08:46:20 PM
yes but according to Jackstar, you know that (((Hungarian Bellgabber))) she will delete all your sales records, so you will get no payments.
It's up to you pinko lover.

Oh yea... could be risky. I'll just keep my servers clean with a cloth.

Dyna-X

Ink Inc.
Printer Juice
My Olde Ink Dispenser
Cartridges 4U
US Ink Cartridge Supply

The ink dispenser idea is from an old family joke that whenever you buy an Inkjet of any kind, due to the starter cartridges and markup on new cartridges that you are actually buying an ink dispenser, not a printer.

The idea with a business name with "solutions" is so overdone these days it has no meaning and is cliche. Similarly, anything with X (like m screen name LOL) Ink-X Solutions (and make a ultra-modern blue logo) and you might get confused with a CIA front company, that sells a few cartridges but imports a ton of Afghanistan opium, lol.

I miss the old company names like J.R. Chefist and Son Printer Ink Supply. Using something old sounding and a classic 50s looking logo and a tight cursive font would help you stand out. Say youv'e been in business since 1955 when your paw sold ink for ditto machines and have kept up with the times!

Or just add a cool name that oozes color:
Aurora Inkjet

All American Inkjets

(with rocket logo in red, white & blue)

CozyRozie

How about,
Inject This Cartridge Up Your Fat Ass Hillary,Ltd.Company

Pinkos should connect with it immediately

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on July 22, 2017, 12:56:07 AM
Good one!
Similar logo to this:
http://www.logologo.com/logos/rocket-logo.jpg
Thanks!  Yeah, that's a good one you referenced. 

I was actually inspired by a local taco shop that featured an ear-of-corn rocket in its logo; if you got a tattoo of the flying corn-cob logo on any visible part of your body, you'd get free tacos for life. 

chefist

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on July 21, 2017, 10:37:06 PM
Ink Inc.
Printer Juice
My Olde Ink Dispenser
Cartridges 4U
US Ink Cartridge Supply

The ink dispenser idea is from an old family joke that whenever you buy an Inkjet of any kind, due to the starter cartridges and markup on new cartridges that you are actually buying an ink dispenser, not a printer.

The idea with a business name with "solutions" is so overdone these days it has no meaning and is cliche. Similarly, anything with X (like m screen name LOL) Ink-X Solutions (and make a ultra-modern blue logo) and you might get confused with a CIA front company, that sells a few cartridges but imports a ton of Afghanistan opium, lol.

I miss the old company names like J.R. Chefist and Son Printer Ink Supply. Using something old sounding and a classic 50s looking logo and a tight cursive font would help you stand out. Say youv'e been in business since 1955 when your paw sold ink for ditto machines and have kept up with the times!

Or just add a cool name that oozes color:
Aurora Inkjet

These are great! Thanks. Love "Printer Juice" and US Ink Cartridge Supply".

chefist

Quote from: Étouffée on July 21, 2017, 11:46:56 PM
All American Inkjets

(with rocket logo in red, white & blue)

That's a good one...I'm not to sure about the fact it is similar to "American Ink Jet". I  know the owner and we've done business for years...he separated out the word "inkjet"...

chefist

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on July 22, 2017, 12:56:07 AM
Good one!
Similar logo to this:
http://www.logologo.com/logos/rocket-logo.jpg

I've been using this site for making a logo...it's pretty cool actually. Got a few prototypes ready to review...

whoozit

Is Inkgasm Inc. already taken?  How about Printer Spunk?

Quality Ink Cartridge Service

Uncle Sam Ink Cartridges

Titan Ink Transfer Solutions (TITS)

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on July 22, 2017, 12:12:23 PM
Is Inkgasm Inc. already taken?  How about Printer Spunk?

The logo for that one would be fantastic!

chefist

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on July 22, 2017, 12:15:31 PM
Quality Ink Cartridge Service

Uncle Sam Ink Cartridges

Titan Ink Transfer Solutions (TITS)

hmmmm...very interesting, Uncle Sam? I like that...Tits was great in jest, but I really like "Titan"...especially since I live 1/4 mile from the Titan II Missile Museum. hmmmm...thanks!

Quote from: Chefist on July 22, 2017, 12:39:19 PM
hmmmm...very interesting, Uncle Sam? I like that...Tits was great in jest, but I really like "Titan"...especially since I live 1/4 mile from the Titan II Missile Museum. hmmmm...thanks!

Uncle Sam's Titan Ink Transfer Solutions (US TITS)

Rix Gins

Ink Geyser Cartridges Inc.  Your logo is a sketching of an oil well derrick that's shooting out a glob of black ink.