• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Burning Man Live Stream

Started by starrmtn001, August 29, 2016, 03:04:40 PM

starrmtn001

For those of you who can't attend this year, or you simply want to see what goes on, here is The Burning Man Channel.  Enjoy. ;D

Burning Man Live Stream

https://youtu.be/Zi8_CLY3fAo

Burning Man creeps me out.  Reminds me of The Wicker Man.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 29, 2016, 03:04:40 PM
For those of you who can't attend this year, or you simply want to see what goes on, here is The Burning Man Channel.  Enjoy. ;D

Burning Man Live Stream

Is that something you are interested in going to Starr?

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 29, 2016, 03:07:10 PM
Burning Man creeps me out.  Reminds me of The Wicker Man.
I just thought those who can't make it this year, might still like watching it on live stream.  I'm not pushing it by any means.  Just letting folks know it's available for those who want to see it. :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 29, 2016, 03:10:35 PM
Is that something you are interested in going to Starr?
Not, actually going to, anymore.  I'm afraid I would suffer heat exhaustion and wind up in the E.R.  A few years back I would, if I had the transportation, and some bucks. ;)

WildCard

There's a documentary called "Spark" that's pretty good.

Holy hell, it's 10 degrees cooler in the desert than here, Kill me now.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 29, 2016, 03:11:52 PM
I just thought those who can't make it this year, might still like watching it on live stream.  I'm not pushing it by any means.  Just letting folks know it's available for those who want to see it. :)

That's fine.  I have no problem with that.  I just don't get the attraction of camping out in a 100 degree plus temperatures. Of course, I would not have gone to Woodstock either with all that mud.

jazmunda

Burning Man Live Stream

A friend of mine is there.

Roswells, Art

Once people hear about it it's not worth going to.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 29, 2016, 05:56:19 PM

It was pretty cool watching that water truck wet down a circle around the main tent/enclosure.

If you look right above the hd symbol in youtube, I think that is the burning man radio station that was talking about/playing art bell last year.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 29, 2016, 06:02:03 PM
It was pretty cool watching that water truck wet down a circle around the main tent/enclosure.

If you look right above the hd symbol in youtube, I think that is the burning man radio station that was talking about/playing art bell last year.

I'm probably just jealous that I'm not there, even though I still stand by my statement. heh.

jazmunda

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 29, 2016, 05:56:19 PM

I think that's true about most things. As soon as BellGab goes mainstream I'm outta here.

Well color me underwhelmed.   I expected a Caligula-like atmosphere with Jesters, debauchery, incest, bestiality and orgies and all I
see is some goobers driving bicycles thru the dust.

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 29, 2016, 07:05:05 PM
Well color me underwhelmed.   I expected a Caligula-like atmosphere with Jesters, debauchery, incest, bestiality and orgies and all I
see is some goobers driving bicycles thru the dust.

This is what I expect BellGab Fest to be like except with Falkie.

*shudders*

Quote from: jaz on August 29, 2016, 07:12:16 PM
This is what I expect BellGab Fest to be like except with Falkie.

*shudders*

Well for Gabfest 'Haters and Trolls' have to be worked in there somehow.   Along with boxes for
watered down beer, all aflame and filled with poo................

starrmtn001

Hmm.  Not getting the response I was hoping for.  Ah well.  Such is life, in the desert. :(

Maybe things will pick up at night. ???

starrmtn001

Burning Man Live Stream

Well now, that just sucks!  Damn thing is offline. >:(

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 29, 2016, 08:50:42 PM
Hmm.  Not getting the response I was hoping for.  Ah well.  Such is life, in the desert. :(

Maybe things will pick up at night. ???
I have a friend who always goes. One of those technie nerd types who likes drugs and somehow made money over the interwebs.. Idk I would rather find the stream, or better yet get an invite, to that festival that Bob Lazar and Knapp talked about where they just blow stuff up or that machine gun festival in Tennessee. More action! Though I have nothing against burning effigies or Druid-like fire ceremonies (Heather fire-dancing excepted.)

Rix Gins

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 29, 2016, 08:52:22 PM
Well now, that just sucks!  Damn thing is offline. >:(

Wow, Starr...I've always wanted to go to that.  I'm using your video link and it's simply beautiful at night. I had no idea it would be so colorful there.  Thanks so much.  ps, The video feed does go off and on,,,I'm thinking that they turn it off when the sand starts blowing.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Rix Gins on August 29, 2016, 09:30:12 PM
Wow, Starr...I've always wanted to go to that.  I'm using your video link and it's simply beautiful at night. I had no idea it would be so colorful there.  Thanks so much.
Thank you, Rix Gins.  I didn't realize it had come back on. 

Yes.  The desert is a whole different world at night, and it's a bit cooler too. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on August 29, 2016, 08:55:18 PM
I have a friend who always goes. One of those technie nerd types who likes drugs and somehow made money over the interwebs.. Idk I would rather find the stream, or better yet get an invite, to that festival that Bob Lazar and Knapp talked about where they just blow stuff up or that machine gun festival in Tennessee. More action! Though I have nothing against burning effigies or Druid-like fire ceremonies (Heather fire-dancing excepted.)
I'm just not into gatherings these days.  The exception being The WhiteCrow Eclipse Event next year.  Still, I do enjoy attending, vicariously, online. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Rix Gins on August 29, 2016, 09:30:12 PM
Wow, Starr...I've always wanted to go to that.  I'm using your video link and it's simply beautiful at night. I had no idea it would be so colorful there.  Thanks so much.  ps, The video feed does go off and on,,,I'm thinking that they turn it off when the sand starts blowing.
Just now turned it on. 

OMG!  An alien craft could land there and no one would know the difference! ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 29, 2016, 09:41:36 PM
I'm just not into gatherings these days.  The exception being The WhiteCrow Eclipse Event next year.  Still, I do enjoy attending, vicariously, online. ;)

Rix Gins

Haha, I think I see that cartoon character Little Henry taking a stroll on the desert.  (Lower center, to the left.)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Rix Gins on August 29, 2016, 09:47:08 PM
Haha, I think I see that cartoon character Little Henry taking a stroll on the desert.  (Lower center, to the left.)
Yes, I see him.  There is a neon "finger" to the far right on the live feed.  But, I don't see it in your pic.  It must be just outside the frame.

starrmtn001

Click on the pic.  Go half way down, on the far right, and you'll see the "finger" lol.

Rix Gins

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 29, 2016, 09:57:12 PM
Click on the pic.  Go half way down, on the far right, and you'll see the "finger" lol.

Oh yeah, I see it.  Haha, that's funny.

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 29, 2016, 09:57:12 PM
Ha. I see it. Did same to a googlemaps car the other day. Not that it did anything wrong but against the mapping, data-mining, and recording of every friggin thing. And because the driver was being paid to be stopped in our awful traffic and I wasn't!

Rix Gins

Quote from: albrecht on August 29, 2016, 10:13:35 PM
Ha. I see it. Did same to a googlemaps car the other day. Not that it did anything wrong but against the mapping, data-mining, and recording of every friggin thing. And because the driver was being paid to be stopped in our awful traffic and I wasn't!

Now your hand is going to be blurred out, just like the license plates.  haha

albrecht

Quote from: Rix Gins on August 29, 2016, 10:25:18 PM
Now your hand is going to be blurred out, just like the license plates.  haha
It is weird. My old place was 'near by' some famous folks and Google maps etc was very weird about not showing stuff. They had old maps used by a failed land development company for some streets, that didn't exist (fun when telling folks to come over for a dinner party.) But now I'm wondering, since a few articles out there, (and had some paranoia Mickie slipped in my drink, that google, etc are blacking out sites? Austin area, so not remote, places but like Rove (who buys light beer at a liquor store??), Bullock, Matt etc and Dell neighbors and schools for kids so wonder if official policy or just odd. Also amazing (!?!?!) how churches (and etc) get away with land-deals and no tax. And Jordan Maxwell and Alex Jones have NICE places (though I think AJ lost some due to the divorce) but Jordans was across the way and nice on the creek and large.