• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bigfoot

Started by JohnDesjarlais1973, October 21, 2013, 09:21:58 PM

I remember art having a Bigfoot expert on before and where is Bigfoot sightings located in north america?

Jackstar

Bigfoot is fuckin' real, yo.

area51drone

Quote from: Jackstar on October 21, 2013, 11:22:53 PM
Bigfoot is fuckin' real, yo.

Jackstar,  let's get together and go squatchin'

NowhereInTime

Quote from: JohnDesjarlais1973 on October 21, 2013, 09:21:58 PM
I remember art having a Bigfoot expert on before and where is Bigfoot sightings located in north america?
Your avatar rules.  It is my God!

Jackstar

No, but let's be fair--if I had, I would not tell a soul.

b_dubb

I've only known one person who ever had a bigfoot story and it was pretty thin stuff.  He thought something was following him in the forest and he took off running, thought he heard footfalls behind him and when he turned to look saw something with reddish brown hair between some trees a few hundred feet away. 

Quote from: b_dubb on October 22, 2013, 08:13:17 PM
I've only known one person who ever had a bigfoot story and it was pretty thin stuff.  He thought something was following him in the forest and he took off running, thought he heard footfalls behind him and when he turned to look saw something with reddish brown hair between some trees a few hundred feet away.
Shit thats pretty crazy stuff right there if i saw or heard him there would be alot of space between us because i would be gone.

I also know someone who seen him while he was hunting in Canada he said it looked quite old and sick but it quickly ran across the logging road in front of him and he was shocked and he turned his truck around and drove down the mountain as fast as he could. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OzBndGSEvo

onan

When you have bigfoot in a cage... lemme know.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on October 22, 2013, 10:21:50 PM
I believe in cage-free, fair-trade bigfoot. Preferably line caught.

Bigfoot fair trade coffee

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 22, 2013, 10:24:20 PM
I believe in cage-free, fair-trade bigfoot. Preferably line caught.

It may be that my written words sound harsher than I when I typed them. The thought of an unseen, hardly heard of mystery beast is an exciting tale. I just get tired of the "experts".

And if you want to catch a bigfoot, a big salt lick, fresh sweet water, and two gallons of just extracted lady bigfoot pheremones, preferably from a "pretty woman" bigfoot.

Quote from: onan on October 22, 2013, 10:29:39 PM
It may be that my written words sound harsher than I when I typed them. The thought of an unseen, hardly heard of mystery beast is an exciting tale. I just get tired of the "experts".

And if you want to catch a bigfoot, a big salt lick, fresh sweet water, and two gallons of just extracted lady bigfoot pheremones, preferably from a "pretty woman" bigfoot.
Don't forget the giant hunk of beef as well.

area51drone

PM me if you are in Washington and want me to send you a free Sasquatch Sticker.  Plus, I'm calling out any Western Washingtonians - if any of you want to go bigfooting, let me know, I'm game.    Got my thermal and NV monocular at the ready.   Seriously.   Just don't make fun of my googly eyed glasses, okay?

Don't forget some audio and video recording Equipment if you go. Dude Bubbles don't nobody be talking shit.

area51drone

Quote from: JohnDesjarlais1973 on October 22, 2013, 10:37:50 PM
Don't forget some audio and video recording Equipment if you go.

Fuck no way I could forget that stuff.

Quote from: area51drone on October 22, 2013, 10:38:42 PM
Fuck no way I could forget that stuff.
I seen a map on Google that had dots of sightings in north america and it is so condensed in washington, BC canada and almost everywhere in the states so you shouldn't have to much trouble finding sightings anywhere in washington.

aldousburbank

Quote from: JohnDesjarlais1973 on October 22, 2013, 10:42:00 PM
I seen a map on Google that had dots of sightings in north america and it is so condensed in washington, BC canada and almost everywhere in the states so you shouldn't have to much trouble finding sightings anywhere in washington.
Love the circa '73 Page avatar JD1973!

Oh yeah i've been getting that a lot haha  ;)

area51drone

Quote from: JohnDesjarlais1973 on October 22, 2013, 10:42:00 PM
you shouldn't have to much trouble finding sightings anywhere in washington

Right.  It should be a piece of cake.  No problem.  ::)

Quote from: onan on October 22, 2013, 10:29:39 PM

Yeah, a Bigfoot expert is a bit like a unicorn or faerie expert.  They can be engaging and entertaining, but if you want hard science, look elsewhere.

Quote from: area51drone on October 22, 2013, 11:44:04 PM
Right.  It should be a piece of cake.  No problem.  ::)
If you seen him would you shoot him or no?

area51drone

Quote from: JohnDesjarlais1973 on October 23, 2013, 10:33:35 PM
If you seen him would you shoot him or no?

Hmm.   Part of me says hell yes.  Part of me says no.  Then part of me says hell yes again.  I certainly would be packing heat, that's for sure.

SpaceRadomir

Quote from: onan on October 22, 2013, 10:21:50 PM
How can you cage something that is capable of interdimensional travel, stoopid? ::)

onan

Quote from: SpaceRadomir on October 24, 2013, 08:44:43 PM
How can you cage something that is capable of interdimensional travel, stoopid? ::)

pfft you use a interdimensional cage... yeah they are just a bit rarer than a bigfoot. But that is how you do it. sheesh

Quote from: SpaceRadomir on October 24, 2013, 08:44:43 PM
How are you so sure that they are interdimentsional and not like neanderthals?