• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Border is Secure

Started by FightTheFuture, August 11, 2014, 09:40:15 AM

Jackstar

https://sputniknews.com/russia/201811261070123720-ukraine-navalships-azov-balcks-sea-kerch/

Meanwhile, some other border was penetrated today. What a coinkydink!

Let us all hope that today is not Penetration Day. Ewwwww...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2018, 03:55:26 PM
lol, no

What is this, Projection Day? Bizarre.

That's a very unusual way to respond. I hope you're okay.

Jackstar

Again, there's that insensibility we talked about.

Since it would seem to appear that the world has gone utterly mad while I remain comfy AF, I'm going to allow it. Carry on.

WeinerInHand

Here's a live feed. This guy is jumping around to different security cameras on the border and inside Mexico. It kinda looks like they are corralling everybody to the San Diego POE, where they have banned all border crossing traffic and all routes running parallel with it. The roads are barricaded as well.

https://youtu.be/kBWuqHyIcbY

WeinerInHand

A group of about eighty just went up to the San Diego barrier, hung out for a few minutes, and then retreated.

WeinerInHand

When you see pictures on the news reports, they show a bunch of women and children. In these live feeds, I see only men, 15 - 40yrs. Old.

WeinerInHand

Speculation is that they are waiting for the sun to set.

WeinerInHand

I don't know if it's this new S8 or a recent upgrade to YouTube mobile, but I am really digging this picture in picture feature. I can type and watch at the same time.
Maybe I'm just old...

WeinerInHand

They are saying that the marine base in Camp Pendleton has been put on alert status.

WeinerInHand

This guy said that he was told that if he made it to the border, Trump would help him.
Ain't that fucked up?

ZaZa

?wonder if today's border activities in the US and NATO-Ukraine provocations in Crimea-Russia are somehow coordinated to split the focus on one or the other.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 05:17:19 PM
?wonder if today's border activities in the US and NATO-Ukraine provocations in Crimea-Russia are somehow coordinated to split the focus on one or the other.

It's funny you mention that because that same person said that if Trump couldn't help, the Russians would.
This is a modern day Castro criminal purge.

WeinerInHand

I swear, it's like Finding Waldo to spot a chick in this crowd! Sheezuz Pete!

*To be fair, they showed two just after this statement.

WeinerInHand

See how bad they want to become Americans?
Oh, I'm sure they'll assimilate just fukin swell...

Alright, my load is ready. Have a great night!

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Little known fact: I become aroused at the sounds of sailors cursing.

ZaZa

..what about pictures of young naked boys in your avatar, do they arouse you too?

Jackstar

..what about pictures of young naked boys in your avatar, do they arouse you too?

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2018, 04:22:04 PM
Again, there's that insensibility we talked about.

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 25, 2018, 04:28:26 PM
Here's a live feed. This guy is jumping around to different security cameras on the border and inside Mexico. It kinda looks like they are corralling everybody to the San Diego POE, where they have banned all border crossing traffic and all routes running parallel with it. The roads are barricaded as well.

https://youtu.be/kBWuqHyIcbY
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6429561/Trump-threatens-decisive-action-Mexico-does-not-deport-caravan-migrants-hundreds-storm-border.html#v-562202573731482189

And this isn't a fucking invasion?

Cock sucking dickhead.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

+1!

yes

WeinerInHand

Where's Chris Brown when you need him?

WeinerInHand

This one's gonna be more laughs than an unmedicated Pelosi! 😁

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 26, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
Where's Chris Brown when you need him?

I'm sure the bitch wouldn't mind having them camp out wherever her exclusive hacienda is located.  But, what really counts is what does Taylor Swift think?

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 26, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
This one's gonna be more laughs than an unmedicated Pelosi! 😁

I'm sure the Jewish families fleeing Germany were waving Nazi flags when they came to the U.S.

Gd5150

At some point a militia of armed American citizens are going to head to the border to protect our country.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: ItsOver on November 26, 2018, 01:11:28 PM
I'm sure the bitch wouldn't mind having them camp out wherever her exclusive hacienda is located.  But, what really counts is what does Taylor Swift think?

It's cute when celebrities think that we should care what their opinion is.
It's not cute when fans actually do care what a celebrities opinion is.

This is why most liberals are young - they have not matured to the point where they are confident in their own opinions yet, and so they look to others - whom are guided by their industry to promote liberalism.