• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 09, 2018, 03:20:00 PM
What are you some kinda hate-America-first post modernist creepoid?  They’ll have a hard time finding someone with a set of nads like Nikki Haley has.

She was a neocon infiltrator.  A bone thrown to the republican establishment.  She wasn't on board with the Trump agenda until it became a requirement in order to keep her job.  Tillerson, Haley... certain mistakes are being corrected, as I see it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Liberace! on October 09, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
She was a neocon infiltrator.  A bone thrown to the republican establishment.  She wasn't on board with the Trump agenda until it became a requirement in order to keep her job.  Tillerson, Haley... certain mistakes are being corrected, as I see it.

That’s not my impression of her but the fact that she’s not a habitual liar like Susan Rice and didn’t unmask 260 of her fellow Americans like Samantha Powers makes her aces with me. 

Jackstar

I think you're both right. Note that, I did have to read both of your posts five times over in order to reach this thought.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
I think you're both right. Note that, I did have to read both of your posts five times over in order to reach this thought.

I know that we can agree that she is preferable to Hilliary Clinton but then so is a kick to the groin. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 09, 2018, 03:59:49 PM
That’s not my impression of her but the fact that she’s not a habitual liar like Susan Rice and didn’t unmask 260 of her fellow Americans like Samantha Powers makes her aces with me.

She endorsed Rubio in the primary, which as I see things was only one tick away from endorsing Jeb. I think that's all anyone needs to know about her. Her ambassador appointment had less to do with her geopolitical views and more to do with uniting factions within the GOP.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Liberace! on October 09, 2018, 06:15:52 PM
She endorsed Rubio in the primary, which as I see things was only one tick away from endorsing Jeb. I think that's all anyone needs to know about her. Her ambassador appointment had less to do with her geopolitical views and more to do with uniting factions within the GOP.

However she got there she proved herself to be a very capable woman.  How many others that opposed Trump are now at the very least cooperating with him and how many of them will be re-elected on the strength of his 2 years as President.  One’s opinions and political alliances change and that’s a good thing.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 09, 2018, 08:29:33 PM
However she got there she proved herself to be a very capable woman.

I don't doubt she's capable.  That's why I don't want her, or her breed of republican, near power.

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 09, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

John B Wells was just on SGT, was nice to hear him again, talking about worldwide communism like he knows. No wonder CCAM shut it down.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 09, 2018, 11:45:14 PM
John B Wells was just on SGT, was nice to hear him again, talking about worldwide communism like he knows. No wonder CCAM shut it down.

I saw it.  John B. was in his good behavior mode and didn’t go off on one of his trademark rants.  Okay, maybe he did rant a little but it was nowhere near his usual raging screed. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 09, 2018, 03:20:00 PM
What are you some kinda hate-America-first post modernist creepoid?  They’ll have a hard time finding someone with a set of nads like Nikki Haley has.

Meh. Glad to see that deep state shill go. I don’t know who she was working for but it wasn’t the Trump administration or the American people. Buh bye now.

Metron2267

She claims not to be running in 2020.

We shall see...

WOTR

Did anybody catch Chretien's thoughts on Trump and Hillary?  I have never been more certain that Hillary would have been disastrous than I was when I read his words...

“It’s been very sad to observe the monumental error our neighbours to the south made in November 2016,” he writes in a later chapter, in which he recounts happy times he and his wife, Aline, have spent with former U.S. president Bill Clinton and his wife, Hillary."

“I fear that Hillary’s defeat, and the arrival of the fanatical Trump, mark the true end of the American Empire. You can understand why Aline and I are so happy to have the Clintons as friends, and almost as proud to be removed as far as possible from the unspeakable Donald Trump.”

Still not a Trump fan- but when Jean loves the Clintons that much you know they have to be rotten to the core...

https://globalnews.ca/news/4532575/jean-chretien-donald-trump/

Jackstar

QuoteI fear that Hillary’s defeat, and the arrival of the fanatical Trump, mark the true end of the American Empire."

Well, shit. Now where am I going to summer?

Metron2267

I've been herring that Iceland is cool.

8)

Jackstar

The look on Trump's face while he sits there and nods his head while Kanye barrels down the runway is very Presidential.

Whatever in the world were people so worried about? This is fine. Here, somebody hold my blunt.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kanye West98%... Tesla... Freud, yeah.

Current timeline is best timeline.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2018, 01:28:16 PM
[attachment=1,msg1265587]

I'm going to login to ellgab and give you +1 karma for that.

Well done, sir.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 11, 2018, 01:55:09 PM
login to ellgab and give you +1 karma

I am legitimately amused. Thanks!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2018, 02:01:16 PM
I am legitimately amused. Thanks!

Too bad Kanye still thinks "mother" is half a word.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
The look on Trump's face while he sits there and nods his head while Kanye barrels down the runway is very Presidential.

Whatever in the world were people so worried about? This is fine. Here, somebody hold my blunt.

Lol, no, no... this is Kanye, not Snoop... ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on October 11, 2018, 01:55:09 PM
I'm going to login to ellgab and give you +1 karma for that.

Well done, sir.

it was one of today's better posts.

i will admit, i missed you, jackstar.  i know you don't care if i missed you, you're too cool for that, we get it.  fuck you.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on October 11, 2018, 10:13:43 PM
i will admit, i missed you, jackstar.

[attachment=1]

Fealty Mode: enabled.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2018, 01:28:16 PM
[attachment=1,msg1265587]

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
And, just think: this is only the beginning.

We have so much farther to fall.

Metron2267

https://classicrock939.com/2018/10/11/mike-love-jeff-skunk-baxter-and-sam-moore-join-president-trump-at-white-house-for-signing-of-the-music-modernization-act/
The Beach Boys‘ Mike Love, ex-Doobie Brothers guitarist Jeff “Skunk” Baxter and soul legend Sam Moore of Sam & Dave were among the well-known music artists who showed up at the White House on Thursday to stand by President Donald Trump as he signed the Music Modernization Act into law.
The Music Modernization Act changes how songwriters and publishers are paid for their songs played on digital streaming services. Specifically, it improves the process by which rights holders are paid when their music is streamed online, and provides a legal process for artists to receive unclaimed royalties. Additionally, royalties will be paid to songwriters and artists for songs recorded before 1972.
Love spoke at the event, and shared that Trump had once tried to help the late Whitney Houston with her drug-abuse issues.
“[You] tried your best to help Whitney. And she’s not the only one you’ve benefited,” said Love. “And people can say what they want, but you’ve always been a big supporter of some of the best music that America’s ever made.”
Moore also spoke, calling the legislation a “historic bill,” and noting that it was something that President Obama couldn’t get done.