• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Σ> on January 04, 2017, 11:39:54 PM
heh heh, as opposed to the paid employees.

H.A.R.B.I.N.G.E.R. is a vast network, you see. Here are more, uncovered after data mining the combined "JAFT" threads of General Musings, Chefist's Gossip, and Falkenberg's Fortress:

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 11:53:37 PM
I do remember this one, where somebody alledged Sweet Kathy accidentally slipped into a bag of nickles upside her head:

How does ANY woman have tits swinging below her waist?

The bruises weren't on the video when she visited him after he cut off the flow of money.

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 04, 2017, 11:58:27 PM
H.A.R.B.I.N.G.E.R. is a vast network, you see. Here are more, uncovered after data mining the combined "JAFT" threads of General Musings, Chefist's Gossip, and Falkenberg's Fortress:

[img width=350 height=196]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Zt4XoutEaxtPz7G/giphy.gif[/img

You guys hacked all my accounts and posted here under the name "Moon Guy." Savages!

Quote from: rekcuf on January 05, 2017, 12:03:04 AM
You guys hacked all my accounts and posted here under the name "Moon Guy." Savages!

Sorry, rekcuf, that was one of the sound engineers having fun at your expense. It won't happen again, probably.

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 05, 2017, 12:05:06 AM
Sorry, rekcuf, that was one of the sound engineers having fun at your expense. It won't happen again, probably.

Praise Falkie!

If was rough waiting for the new year for more Falkie videos

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 05, 2017, 12:03:04 AM

Shame on them!

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2017, 12:01:23 AM
How does ANY woman have tits swinging below her waist?

They didn't drink their Arctic Chaga tea and listen binaural beats on a C. Crane radio, if they had they would be perky like Art's 

Quote from: PrairieGhost on January 04, 2017, 11:35:37 PM
Who sets raw chicken on their floor?  :o

Especially considering his past issues with eating rancid chicken - live and don't learn I guess.

Quote from: Chefist on January 04, 2017, 10:15:38 PM
Hov-a-round Meltdown

https://youtu.be/_NKU6PbcTdQ

I really hope Republicans fix people on government assistance waltzing into the ER for, "sore backs". Senda just talked about how he climbed hills, rode buses, shopped, hauled groceries, etc. But snuck in he's going to ER for his back tommorow. Well fuck if you can do all that it is not an emergency. Bull shit like this is people don't want to pay taxes for health care for the needy. It really really pisses me off because there are young and old people with a true need like cancer and fat fucks who are over weight have sore backs and waddle into the ER. Want to get rid of your sore back??!? Lose some fucking weight, lose 100 pounds then you can waste money that isn't yours on doctors.

No problem with him seeing a doctor but that is not a ER visit. Like Senda told the actual handicap lady, "wait like everyone else" to see a doctor. People who abuse the system should be penalized. If he was having heart issues or something like that it would be different. But when your hauling around groceries and family packs of chicken uphill your back can't be that bad, stop being a pussy and take a salt tablet.

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 04, 2017, 10:36:56 PM
LOL
my local store has a 500 pound weight limit on their disability cart (fat cart), and the manager was probably very familiar with Falkie and his abusing the weight limit notice and taking all day to drive all over the store.
I feel sorry for the elderly lady, the fat fuck should have respect for her.
but that is just how the fat fuck rolls.

How is it so many people just have to use the fat car at the store, but don't have or need wheelchairs?  Doesn't a person either need a wheelchair to get around, and bring their own, or they don't?  How do they get to the store from the parking lot?

Where's Onan to explain this phenomena of the grossly fat but otherwise maneuverable, who only need a car to ride at the stores that provide them, and nowhere else?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 05, 2017, 12:21:12 AM
How is it so many people just have to use the fat car at the store, but don't have or need wheelchairs?  Either they need a wheelchair to get around, or they don't. 

Where's Onan to explain this phenomena of the grossly fat but otherwise maneuverable, who only need a car to ride at stores that provide them and nowhere else?

It's fine for the elderly which Senda is. But all his medical problems are weight related that he has disclosed. Stop scarfing down burgers and fries and you'll feel better. But that is too obvious for Senda, the man who honestly believes OLG is a senior citizen, to grasp.

Apparently Senda was at the ER last week because of a Sore threat? The only time I went to any doctor (family doctor) for a sore throat, it was because I had a pound of fucking cancer in it.

effluenza

I've called the nearest hospital to Senda and forewarned them that a rather large hypochondriac will be coming in tomorrow to attempt to get a free non urgent medical examination of his back. They thanked me and assured me that they would send a person like that straight home.

Quote from: effluenza on January 05, 2017, 12:30:09 AM
I've called the nearest hospital to Senda and forewarned then that a rather large hypochondriac will be coming in tomorrow to attempt to get a free non urgent medical examination of his back. They thanked me and assured me that they would send a person like that straight home.

They need to be fined or have funds available to them for medical coverage reduced. It's a huge waste of funds that could really be used better for the needy. E.R. Triages need to do a better job of refusing service but are afraid to, due to lawsuits. This area needs reform as part of healthcare overhaul.

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 04, 2017, 11:36:06 PM

Unfortunately he deleted most of the Kathy's Korner videos back when Little Chris threatened to reveal all of the horrible things the pair have said about Ratty Patty, including the alleged rape, so this is all that remains. Because of that incident, our intern Rory is tasked with saving every video, just in case.

perhaps not....  ;)

senda is addicted to pain meds. the visits to the ER are no surprise to me. i think ERs have been alerted to this kind of thing for some time now.

norland2424

Unfortunately he deleted most of the Kathy's Korner videos back when Little Chris threatened to reveal all of the horrible things the pair have said about Ratty Patty, including the alleged rape, so this is all that remains. Because of that incident, our intern Rory is tasked with saving every video, just in case.

there we go its that middle gif , did he ever explain her hurt herself?

ONeill

Quote from: bateman on January 04, 2017, 10:45:53 PM
That's the one where it takes them 5 minutes to change positions because of all the detritus in the way.

Yes, that video is pure gold.

ONeill

Those videos are now on LC's fanpage.

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 04, 2017, 11:58:27 PM

[i
damn sensitive skin
damn hard pillow
(and I might also add I have seen corpses that look better)

I think it would be interesting (from a scientific sense of curiosity) if it is possible to enhance the photo of Sweet Kathy's face and George's hand (knuckles) and PROVE a match

anyway, if he did slug her
she probably deserved it
(you are aware, it is legal if she deserved it...Falkie says so)

3OctaveFart

The rape allegation was preserved somewhere.

George, if you spoke to my mother that way you'd get a punch in the mouth.

Quote from: effluenza on January 05, 2017, 12:30:09 AM
I've called the nearest hospital to Senda and forewarned them that a rather large hypochondriac will be coming in tomorrow to attempt to get a free non urgent medical examination of his back. They thanked me and assured me that they would send a person like that straight home.

He does not go to a nearby Hospital. He takes several busses and a few hours to visit the ER in Walnut Creek when he goes.

Decorum truly is dead, isn't it? Unless the FoodMaxx manager apologizes to George tomorrow, I hope all of you will join me in voicing our displeasure with the corporate office and through their Twitter to alert others to how poorly they treat their customers. A full on boycott is being considered if their disrespectful tone doesn't change, though that depends entirely upon tomorrow's meeting with the manager. Most of all I'm upset to see what animals people have turned into, like the impatient old crone who judges George by his physical appearance, not recognizing that he is disabled. Blame FoodMaxx for not having more carts, not the person riding it you dumb, old hag!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on January 05, 2017, 02:18:36 AM
Decorum truly is dead, isn't it? Unless the FoodMaxx manager apologizes to George tomorrow, I hope all of you will join me in voicing our displeasure with the corporate office and through their Twitter to alert others to how poorly they treat their customers. A full on boycott is being considered if their disrespectful tone doesn't change, though that depends entirely upon tomorrow's meeting with the manager. Most of all I'm upset to see what animals people have turned into, like the impatient old crone who judges George by his physical appearance, not recognizing that he is disabled. Blame FoodMaxx for not having more carts, not the person riding it you dumb, old hag!

Experienced Senda watchers know what went on here when you get past the spin. Senda was asked politely to vacate the fat car for someone who really needed it. Senda - who takes everything that doesn't permit him to live like a human dung beetle as a personal attack - responded by deliberately going on a go-slow to piss everyone off, so the poor woman went apeshit on his bloated carcass. That's how Senda lives his life - he's a total dick to everyone and doesn't understand why everyone detests him. He's in his mid-sixties yet still has mommy issues where he sees everybody as trying to tell him what to do. Sometimes I think a can of gasoline and a lighted match is the only solution where  Senda is concerned.

I think a lot of SewerGabbers are getting too caught up in this ER and mobility cart stuff, and are overlooking the important point that George had a disappointing meal at Five Guys last night.  It might be a good idea for him to call the manager there as well because they owe him (at a MINIMUM) a replacement burger for the soggy one he was forced to eat.

I'm not a big fan of Five Guys myself (yes, we have them in Canada too - A&W is much better), but I did enjoy this review:

http://youtu.be/DcJFdCmN98s
(Auto-tuned song of the original review - highly recommended video with 32 million views)
Dayum dayum DAYUM!

Does anyone out there have the ability to do something like this with one of The Master's videos?  It might help catapult him to the fame he seeks.