• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

b_dubb

people who insist on posting programming examples that contain errors. way to make something difficult even more difficulter.  fuckers

Eddie Coyle

I'm listening to the Patriots post-mortem...the fans are pathetic-pretty funny how when "their" team's winning it's we, "we killed them", but when that same team loses it becomes they, "they choked in the fourth quarter"

Mental midgets and emotional pygmies.

b_dubb

Tarheel fans are worse. They got so accustomed to winning under Dean Smith that they basically act like someone should be put to death if their team loses. I take a sick pleasure in seeing them fail.

Side note: when I first moved to Chapel Hill in '96 I delivered a pizza to Dean Smith's house. He gave me a generous tip for a small order (his daughter called it in). I don't follow sports and had no idea who he was. But that tip bought lots of beer. Thanks Coach!

Eddie Coyle

I hate how the word "suspect" has become the term "person of interest"

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 06, 2012, 04:27:41 PM

I hate how the word "suspect" has become the term "person of interest"

The next level of this will be "entity under review". 

Scully

--People (often callers or even guests on C2C) who say, "Right?" or  "Know whut I mean?" every third sentence.  :P

--The TV commercial where the woman who has fallen and can't get up says she lives alone and almost never has visitors ...  but then says she can't imagine how her kids will go on without her. ???

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Scully on February 07, 2012, 12:40:54 AM
...says she lives alone and almost never has visitors ...  but then says she can't imagine how her kids will go on without her. ???

lol, yeah, that's awesome.

MV/Liberace!

when people post a picture of their kid on facebook every ten seconds.  for fuck's sake. STOP IT.  no way in HELL you'll catch me doing this when our kid is born.

Frys Girl

Avi

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 08, 2012, 10:40:52 AM
pushy, insecure fat women.

Well, I don't know about insecure people, but I love pushy, fat women - the pushier, the better. My wife can shut me up with just a look. I like to wind her up sometimes, just to watch how fierce she gets (BTW, her comment, after looking at your avatar, was, "Who's he calling fat?"). Of course, then I get to woo her back to me. She's just starting to get that pregnancy pudge. Lay it on me, Goddess!

Baleboste - Socalled

The General

Quote from: Avi on February 09, 2012, 01:58:08 AM
Well, I don't know about insecure people, but I love pushy, fat women - the pushier, the better. My wife can shut me up with just a look. I like to wind her up sometimes, just to watch how fierce she gets (BTW, her comment, after looking at your avatar, was, "Who's he calling fat?"). Of course, then I get to woo her back to me. She's just starting to get that pregnancy pudge. Lay it on me, Goddess!

Baleboste - Socalled

Sweet Jesus.  Ruin my breakfast why don't you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Avi on February 09, 2012, 01:58:08 AM
(BTW, her comment, after looking at your avatar, was, "Who's he calling fat?")

the fact that i'm fat doesn't make me less inclined to be annoyed by pushy, insecure, psychologically scarred fat women.

Avi

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 09, 2012, 07:24:46 PM
the fact that i'm fat doesn't make me less inclined to be annoyed by pushy, insecure, psychologically scarred fat women.

No, no, of course not. Your annoyance is entirely understandable. Say, perhaps a committed cabal of serial killers could eliminate them all! A plague? A dirty bomb? We're counting on you!

Eddie Coyle

A particularly odoriferous and bellicose skunk has taken up residence somewhere on my block and for the fourth night in a row has unleashed a stench that permeates every inch of the first floor of my house. Brutal. The colony of cats in the area are apparently feuding with it...

Harmness

One of the sons a bitches got me three days ago.  Fucking annoying.

Scully

Quote from: Avi on February 10, 2012, 09:13:08 AM
No, no, of course not. Your annoyance is entirely understandable. Say, perhaps a committed cabal of serial killers could eliminate them all! A plague? A dirty bomb? We're counting on you!

How do I love thee, Avi?  Let me count the ways!  ;)

slipstream

Quote from: Harmness on February 11, 2012, 05:06:26 PM
One of the sons a bitches got me three days ago.  Fucking annoying.

I remember one summer I left the window open to let cool air in.  Additionally, I had a fan in the window.  Some skunk sprayed right in front of my window in the middle of the night.  I woke up with a headache feeling sicker than a dog.   The stink lasted a couple of days, awful!

CoastCanuck

Random acts of vandalization against innocent victims, and the perpetrator getting away with it.

Eddie Coyle

That I'm acquainted with anybody whose idea of "entertaining" guests is to play the "best of"(sic) Carly Simon and Johnny Cougar Mellencamp.

I kept going outside(5 degree wind chill) for a smoke...even though I haven't smoked since August,2004. I wanted to leave using an excuse like "I left the stove on" or "I left the iron on" but since I don't actually touch those items, ever, it wouldn't be a viable excuse.

Never has a 30 foot drop looked so enticing. Hearing "Mockingbird" made the sidewalk look downright welcoming. That I survived this 172 minute torture treatment(bad music,banal conversation with dullards-who ain't my friends) has definitely used up at least three of my nine lives.

McPhallus

IT recruiters from India who insist on using fake Americanized names.  A while back I get an email from a guy named Hank Parker, and I call him only to find out he's straight outta New Delhi.  What the fuck.

b_dubb

Quote from: McPhallus on February 14, 2012, 04:28:01 PM
IT recruiters from India who insist on using fake Americanized names.  A while back I get an email from a guy named Hank Parker, and I call him only to find out he's straight outta New Delhi.  What the fuck.
This pisses me off. One: these people are actively trying to deceive and two: monsterdotcom will give your info to anyone

MV/Liberace!

lol, hank parker.  i think i've found my new display name.

stevesh

Quote from: McPhallus on February 14, 2012, 04:28:01 PM

Probably because if he left a message to call Patteera Hengboriboonpong  (real name of one of my customers) you'd either sprain your tongue or never get through to the right guy.

MV/Liberace!

best buy SUCKS and i wish they'd go out of business.

Eddie Coyle

That a new goddamn,motherfuckin' Kennedy(Joe III) is running for office.
        And that the buck toothed idiot is going to win.  >:(

BobGrau

losing over 900gb of music, lectures and audio books due to a shitty external drive. again.