• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2018, 08:03:16 PM
No kidding.  Even clearly dated shows are better than Noory.  I caught a clip of Art on the weekend GabCast puzzling over Noory, remarking that he didn't think anyone in PremRat management had ever listened to Noory.  They make the captain of the Titanic look wide awake.
What is a fitting tribute is...if you listen to old Art it still works and could be about today! Wars, and rumors of wars, militias, WH sex scandals, the internet, global warming, 'end times', UFOs, terrorism, even illegal immigration. And gun-grabbing fears. It is like caught in a time-loop.

mike_olsen

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2018, 09:39:57 PM
Evidence?

Well just the qualitative difference between an Art show and a norry show for starters.

i can probably run down a whole litany of things but don't have the time for right now. C2C fans know what i'm talking about.

Quote from: mike_olsen on April 16, 2018, 09:53:53 PM
Well just the qualitative difference between an Art show and a norry show for starters.

i can probably run down a whole litany of things but don't have the time for right now. C2C fans know what i'm talking about.

If you meant genuinely caring about his audience as far as doing his best to put out a great program, I agree. 

If you meant respecting and genuinely caring about his audience as individuals, I'm not so sure about that.

NoMoreNoory

Thursday's show will be the Art tribute show, says Joorch, "with lots of guests". And all C2C shows for the rest of the year are dedicated to Art

Dateline

Norry has even stated on the air that his "Mr Nice Guy" is just a part that he plays and that it has worked well for him.

GravitySucks

The first time I learned to shoot a firearm was the day that Martin Luther King got shot. My father took me out behind the house and taught me how to shoot an old 30.06 with iron sights. He thought there was going to be riots because of a jobs corp work farm right down the road. Pretty traumatic for a 13 year old.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 11:33:21 PM
The first time I learned to shoot a firearm was the day that Martin Luther King got shot. My father took me out behind the house and taught me how to shoot an old 30.06 with iron sights. He thought there was going to be riots because of a jobs corp work farm right down the road. Pretty traumatic for a 13 year old.

Before or after hearing he was assassinated? ???

Ruteger

Did I mis-hear Snoory introducing the book as "Killing Kennedy"? When I heard this I thought that can't be right because O'Reilly had already written that one. I definitely heard the words "Killing Kennedy" but wasn't paying that close attention.

Anyone confirm this?

zeebo

Quote from: Ruteger on April 16, 2018, 11:36:34 PM
Did I mis-hear Snoory introducing the book as "Killing Kennedy"? When I heard this I thought that can't be right because O'Reilly had already written that one. Anyone confirm this?

I missed that but I can confirm in the intro, George mentioned "Mahatma Ghanda".

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Ruteger on April 16, 2018, 11:36:34 PM
Did I mis-hear Snoory introducing the book as "Killing Kennedy"? When I heard this I thought that can't be right because O'Reilly had already written that one. I definitely heard the words "Killing Kennedy" but wasn't paying that close attention.

Anyone confirm this?

'Killing King' he said, but I immediately thought of O'Reilly's books.

mike_olsen

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2018, 10:42:59 PM
If you meant genuinely caring about his audience as far as doing his best to put out a great program, I agree. 

If you meant respecting and genuinely caring about his audience as individuals, I'm not so sure about that.

The First one is what i meant.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 11:58:39 PM
Sunrise the next morning

Maybe your father feared rioting or revolution would break out soon after?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 12:02:05 AM
Maybe your father feared rioting or revolution would break out soon after?

Yeah. That is kinda why I said he thought there was going to be riots.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 12:04:49 AM
Yeah. That is kinda why I said he thought there was going to be riots.

Oh, I didn't know what job corp was and thought you were talking about something else. Fair enough.

Remember, Coast guests with British accents only sound more intelligent than American guests but in reality they are no brighter and every bit as nuts.

Human beings are caught in the middle of an epic conflict between 2 super intelligent alien races. How exciting! We're being fought over!

Unlike many Coast guests this guy backs it up with SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE.

ShayP

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 16, 2018, 11:17:14 PM
Thursday's show will be the Art tribute show, says Joorch, "with lots of guests". And all C2C shows for the rest of the year are dedicated to Art

Most of those guests will end up thanking George for such a lovely tribute.  More ass kissing is imminent.  I have to laugh dedicating the rest of this years shows being dedicated to Art.  Perhaps, as others have mentioned in BellGab, he should release the Art Bell archive for all to enjoy.

Oh, and the most recent Somewhere in Time has been overdubbed with Noory saying that "We are sad to announce Art Bell has died at the age of 72 and will surely be missed..."  I don't think any Art Bell fan needs to be reminded and they sure do not want to listen to Art's old shows with Noory's voice included in any way.  Mid way through the message repeats.

DanTSX

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 17, 2018, 01:45:32 AM
Remember, Coast guests with British accents only sound more intelligent than American guests but in reality they are no brighter and every bit as nuts.

Universal truth

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on April 17, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

Fucking wypipo

Only a white person would ask that? I just wanted to know if it was coincidental or intentional because of the event. ;)

GravitySucks

GNS

Describing a plane with turbulence after describing the engine failure...

“People thought that plane was going down too”.

The plane didn’t go down you fucktard

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 11:11:11 PM
GNS

Describing a plane with turbulence after describing the engine failure...

“People thought that plane was going down too”.

The plane didn’t go down you fucktard

LOL.

GNS!

I'm here with you.  Can't pass on Quayle.

Why is Howard Blum important?

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 17, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

The dude is the ultimate easy guest ... Just press "Play" and relax.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 17, 2018, 11:18:54 PM
LOL.

GNS!

Why is Howard Blum important?

I tune Howie out. He pisses me off too much lately. How many times does he have to be wrong before GNS finds someone else?

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on April 17, 2018, 11:23:32 PM
The dude is the ultimate easy guest ... Just press "Play" and relax.

Hey zeebs.