• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

FallenSeraph

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
Report the cat snatcher to the police.  I bet that cat is chipped and they can find the owners. And Falkie and Kathy will have some explaining to do.

I'm seriously thinking of emailing the link to this video to both the police and the editor of the Martinez Daily News or whatever it is there and telling them this guy is snatching pets off the streets, so if anyone has lost a purebred Siamese, HERE IT IS.

UNBELIEVABLE. When I saw that cat, my mouth dropped open. I've HAD IT with him. SHEEEEEEEEEEZUS.

Does anyone have the actual address to his apartment? If so, could you please "inbox" it to me?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
Report the cat snatcher to the police.  I bet that cat is chipped and they can find the owners. And Falkie and Kathy will have some explaining to do.

^^^ Yep...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 04:24:35 PM
I'm seriously thinking of emailing the link to this video to both the police and the editor of the Martinez Daily News or whatever it is there and telling them this guy is snatching pets off the streets, so if anyone has lost a purebred Siamese, HERE IT IS.

UNBELIEVABLE. When I saw that cat, my mouth dropped open. I've HAD IT with him. SHEEEEEEEEEEZUS.

I don't know if Samsquatch lives in Martinez..Didn't she move to Oakland?

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

They will subpoena his financial records and find your copious donations. This will lead to money laundering and interstate cat trafficking charges and probable extradition to Martinez where you will be allowed to post bail, but only if you have a place to stay within the Martinez or Pittsburg city limits. An ankle monitor will be provided free of charge. Remember that actions have consequences. 

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 04:27:17 PM
Judging by the state of the apartment I’d guess Shitsville.

Bart Ell

Things Bart has learned today:

1. Cats are afraid of hell.
2. Hell has bananas in the kitchen.

whoozit

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 24, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
Things Bart has learned today:

1. Cats are afraid of hell.
2. Hell has bananas in the kitchen.
#2 made me LOL.  Whenever someone tells me to go to hell I’ll say, “At least they have bananas in the kitchen”.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

She lives somewhere that requires a Prius. But he has video after video talking about getting it and taking it to her. So he can sure as hell tell the authorities where it is.

Please see my edited version above. Can someone send me his apartment address? I only have his P.O. box. Fortunately I have his phone number from his repeated calls both to my cell and, a horrifying day, my last job.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 04:30:54 PM
She lives somewhere that requires a Prius. But he has video after video talking about getting it and taking it to her. So he can sure as hell tell the authorities where it is.

Please see my edited version above. Can someone send me his apartment address? I only have his P.O. box. Fortunately I have his phone number from his repeated calls both to my cell and, a horrifying day, my last job.

I'm fairly sure Chefist has it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 04:16:48 PM
SERIOUSLY.

If you send that fat fucker $500 or really any more money, I M going to come up there and thrash your ass. Please stop feeding the squirrels.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 04:34:42 PM
If you send that fat fucker $500 or really any more money, I M going to come up there and thrash your ass. Please stop feeding the squirrels.

I hope she doesn't send him any more money, I thought she'd learned her lesson on that.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 03:49:06 PM
Well the only reason I was showing up was because you promised me that YP would be jumping out of the cake.
shhhhh
(if you can keep a secret...negotiations are currently underway with a duo, Ratty Patty and Heather Leona...the only current problem is both are expecting “bottom billing”...go figure)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 04:36:25 PM
shhhhh
(if you can keep a secret...negotiations are currently underway with a duo, Ratty Patty and Heather Leona...the only current problem is both are expecting “bottom billing”...go figure)

Where does Lasha fit in to that picture?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 04:36:04 PM
I hope she doesn't send him any more money, I thought she'd learned her lesson on that.

Let’s teach the fat fucker to steal cats for money. Yep. Sounds like a good plan to me.

whoozit

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 04:30:54 PM

I have a suspicion the cops know who he is.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

He knows I have bank. Curious to see if he'd sell out for it. I want video proof of the cat living happily on the streets where he snatched it.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 04:38:52 PM
Let’s teach the fat fucker to steal cats for money. Yep. Sounds like a good plan to me.

I'm not addressing this here because he reads this thread now.

I'm not an idiot (anymore)

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 04:39:33 PM
He knows I have bank. Curious to see if he'd sell out for it. I want video proof of the cat living happily on the streets where he snatched it.

You have a giant heart. Your intentions are pure. You are also unemployed. Quit getting roped into this idiots grifting. Go back and look at your own comments from when he had 11 packages to do unboxing videos for. I know that you have slept since then so let me remind you of the date. Yesterday.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 04:42:09 PM
You have a giant heart. Your intentions are pure. You are also unemployed. Quit getting roped into this idiots grifting. Go back and look at your own comments from when he had 11 packages to do unboxing videos for. I know that you have slept since then so let me remind you of the date. Yesterday.

And you're missing the subtleties in my comments.

whoozit

Has the constabulary been contacted?  I retract my comment about this thread losing its oomph.  This season of the cat is fascinating.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 05:00:00 PM
Has the constabulary been contacted?  I retract my comment about this thread losing its oomph.  This season of the cat is fascinating.

You can't leave Woozit. You're the bedrock on which all great Bellgab for... (Cont: pp94)

FallenSeraph

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

You can always count on Seraphim hysterics to bring this thread back to life.

Downloaded his video. Sent link to cops, newspapers and animal shelters. Called him Anthony George Senda aka Pet Snatcher.

https://youtu.be/XIZSh2_YLa8
George needs to just say to hell with YouTube and make his way to Hollywood!
Sir Anthony Hopkins is winding down and SENDA could be the next big lead in a series of horror flicks...
“The Falkie Chronicles”
damn, these newly released videos scared the shit out of me !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 05:10:42 PM
You can always count on Seraphim hysterics to bring this thread back to life.

Downloaded his video. Sent link to cops, newspapers and animal shelters. Called him Anthony George Senda aka Pet Snatcher.

Go girl!! Get the fat cunts thrown in the bay.. First offence.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 05:11:24 PM
https://youtu.be/XIZSh2_YLa8
George needs to just say to hell with YouTube and make his way to Hollywood!
Sir Anthony Hopkins is winding down and SENDA could be the next big lead in a series of horror flicks...
“The Falkie Chronicles”
damn, these newly released videos scared the shit out of me !

Jeeeze, those fucking udders.. You can't unsee shit like that HTAC...You hate us.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 05:12:58 PM
Jeeeze, those fucking udders.. You can't unsee shit like that HTAC...You hate us.

At least they are only in 240p. Imagine if he would 4k that slop.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

We need to start a GoFundMe for bras. 😞

Bras first, Prius next.

Fortunately they'll give her a bra when she's in JAIL for PET SNATCHING. It comes with the bright orange jumpsuit. Or so I hear.