• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lisa Garr

Started by yumyumtree, May 10, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

Quote from: zeebo on October 15, 2014, 05:33:23 PM
Maybe it's when once in awhile her boobs brush the microphone?

You're not helping.  ::)

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 15, 2014, 06:23:00 PM
You're not helping.  ::)

Was tryin' to help you dig a hole ... but I may have fallen in myself.   ;D

Quote from: zeebo on October 15, 2014, 06:53:02 PM
Was tryin' to help you dig a hole ... but I may have fallen in myself.   ;D

I'll throw you a line Zeebo.  It's not sexist because Noory's boobs have also been known to brush the microphone.  In fact, he's pretty much just one big boob himself.

zeebo

Thanks GFP, nice save.   8)

yumyumtree

I had to be up early on Sun. but would have probably tuned out anyway. The combination of Lisa Garr and this guest talking in a monotone was just too much.

Nebraska888

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

UGH, UGH, UGH.......LISA GARR TONIGHT.

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

paladin1991

hmmm.  Lisa Garr.  I used to have this huge thing for her aunt, Teri. 

PChirp

Uuuuuuugh!  Lee Cigar, tonight...really?  As I'm not in the mood for all things metaphysical, I've still got Jimmy Church to look forward to tomorrow night.  God help us all.  :o

BattyBrooke

Get your boners in hands, boys. The retired 976 operator is at the helm tonight!

zeebo

The first guest sounds somewhat promising.  So in the spirit of fairness, I'm gonna give it a good faith 5 mins. before I start makin' fun.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 08, 2014, 10:36:50 PM
hmmm.  Lisa Garr.  I used to have this huge thing for her aunt, Teri.

You say this every time she's on, and every time I get this visual of you sweating, teeth bared, watching Young Frankenstein.

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on November 09, 2014, 12:10:29 AM
The first guest sounds somewhat promising.  So in the spirit of fairness, I'm gonna give it a good faith 5 mins. before I start makin' fun.

:) :) :)

zeebo

Quote from: BattyBrooke on November 09, 2014, 12:12:23 AM
You say this every time she's on, and every time I get this visual of you sweating, teeth bared, watching Young Frankenstein.

In all fairness I think this is the proper mode to watch that film. 

zeebo

What's up with this "dark web" show?  I thought we were gonna get some secret Harry Potter spells or something.

When I was a kid, I couldn't wait for the day I could grow a moustache like Ralph "Roadrunner" Garr's, but when that day came it had gone out of style so I gave up the dream and never looked back.

[attachimg=1]

b_dubb

Robert David Steele is a smooth talking bullshit artist. I doubt any of story checks out as true.

Second guest (William H. Andrews)  is pretty good.

I know Andrews is simplifying some stuff, but in actuality the telomeres (at the end of the DNA) just start having more and more junk added to the ends instead of having working pieces of DNA at their ends.

I've never gotten through an entire Lee Cigar program before but I thought this one was pretty good.  First guest didn't sound legit.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 09, 2014, 04:08:08 AM
... First guest didn't sound legit.

Yeah, e.g. he made some blanket statement that any pharmaceutical info on wikipedia is controlled by corporations and not to be trusted.  But when asked for an example, he bumbled around stalling for time and then used some unrelated page he'd edited himself as evidence. 

zeebo

Quote from: BattyBrooke on November 09, 2014, 12:09:57 AM
Get your boners in hands, boys. The retired 976 operator is at the helm tonight!

Show's over all.  You can let go now.

Gal in Black

Lisa Garr......What a piece of metaphysical garbage. Please take it out before it starts to stink.

expat

I took a look at LG's homesite, theawareshow.com. It's "round up the usual new age suspects", folks, and the worst of it is... she looks a lot like Andie MacDowell!!! AAaaarrrgghhhhhhhhh

paladin1991

Can this go in the upper corner?  Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee?

paladin1991

Quote from: BattyBrooke on November 09, 2014, 12:12:23 AM

Batty you make me laugh!  But you forgot the drool. 

paladin1991

Quote from: zeebo on November 09, 2014, 05:17:13 AM
Show's over all.  You can let go now.
Huh? OHhhhhh.  Must have passed out.  This Robin Williams Memorial belt....whew! It's a doozy.

paladin1991

YOu know, when Andie Mac was new to the scene back in the late 80's.  She was a model for some nail paint thing, clairol?  I was hot for her then when she was laying down the Southern accent real thick.  Yeah, I had a thing for her,  too.

expat

Did you know Glenn Close overdubbed her in Greystoke because her voice was just too awful?

BattyBrooke

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 09, 2014, 02:01:11 PM
Batty you make me laugh!  But you forgot the drool.

Yes! Thick stringy drool!  would have cried real tears if you didn't get the humor in this. I aim to please. :-)

Quote from: PurpleChirple on November 08, 2014, 10:51:28 PM
Uuuuuuugh!  Lee Cigar, tonight...really? 

Thanks. Now every time she says her name, I hear "Lee Cigar".

haha, she really does have that quality to her voice.

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 09, 2014, 02:00:15 PM
Can this go in the upper corner?  Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee?
+1