• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

wr250

Quote from: bateman on July 03, 2014, 08:59:18 AM
You're right, I should have numbered the first 2 points to make it easier for you to separate the points. I hope your head doesn't hurt too much from the strain.

For someone who "doesn't care", your investment seems pretty high here.

just seems to be trolling, might make for an ignore.

Ms. C

I like Fade to Black & JC, listen to it on You-Tube, when I have time,  ... BUT

I will say right here and now ... this part of the tread is making me angry ... I don't like NO-ONE trolling on our 'Bateman'!!!!!  Please, just quit it ....

wr250

Quote from: Ms. C on July 03, 2014, 10:13:19 AM
I like Fade to Black & JC, listen to it on You-Tube, when I have time,  ... BUT

I will say right here and now ... this part of the tread is making me angry ... I don't like NO-ONE trolling on our 'Bateman'!!!!!  Please, just quit it ....

i have ,with permission, turned those into mp3's and put them on my google drive.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwuIlFRzoZf8YjFuT1U2dENJY1U&usp=sharing

Bart Ell

Quote from: vegasrocker on July 02, 2014, 03:01:02 PM
I'm just a Graphic Artist who was bored at work this morning. ;)

Sure about that, Dale?
I guess Jimmy is not keeping you busy enough with those "angled images of the anomaly".

Bart Ell

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 03, 2014, 05:54:32 AM
Yeah Jimmy called me personally to go "shill" for him............. 

Sounds like something he would do for "producers & next level fans" which you are very proud to say you are part of, right?

McPhallus

popple

MV/Liberace!

i'm not sure i understand the problem you guys have with people plugging jimmy church's show on this forum.  is this the first podcast to be promoted on this forum?  no.  so what's the problem?  is there some context i'm missing?

bateman

Quote from: MV on July 03, 2014, 01:48:45 PM
i'm not sure i understand the problem you guys have with people plugging jimmy church's show on this forum.  is this the first podcast to be promoted on this forum?  no.  so what's the problem?  is there some context i'm missing?

They're sock puppet accounts. "Fans" who are actually connected to the show. It's like Danheiser posting "NOORY SURE IS GREAT ISN'T HE GUYS"

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on July 03, 2014, 01:54:25 PM
It's like Danheiser posting "NOORY SURE IS GREAT ISN'T HE GUYS"

i wouldn't do anything about it if he did (and he probably has).

Bart Ell

i'm not sure i understand the problem you guys have

I'm pretty much just a dick.
Now that you have that knowledge, the rest pretty much takes care of itself.

bateman

Quote from: MV on July 03, 2014, 01:56:04 PM
i wouldn't do anything about it if he did (and he probably has).

Oh it's just amusing that they think people here are this stupid.

McPhallus

Quote from: bateman on July 03, 2014, 02:00:36 PM
Oh it's just amusing that they think people here are this stupid.

Fail to Shill

McPhallus

Quote from: bateman on July 03, 2014, 01:54:25 PM
They're sock puppet accounts. "Fans" who are actually connected to the show. It's like Danheiser posting "NOORY SURE IS GREAT ISN'T HE GUYS"

Dannheiser posting as a fan under a fake name.  If you're affiliated with something and want to promote it, you should disclose that relationship.  Conflict of interest and all that.

bateman

Quote from: McPhallus on July 03, 2014, 05:54:18 PM
Dannheiser posting as a fan under a fake name.  If you're affiliated with something and want to promote it, you should disclose that relationship.  Conflict of interest and all that.
Exactly. Just a little sketchy.

Now what's this all about?

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 03, 2014, 11:03:36 AM
http://www.fiverr.com/darkweapon1/give-you-1000-verified-youtube-subscribers-e-bonus?context=advanced_search&context_type=auto

Eugene M Rosa

What you are missing is that these braindead trolls came into a thread dedicated specifically to "Fade to Black&Jimmy Church" and are outraged that people posting in here like the show. It is probably the most hypocritical and dumb thing I have ever seen.  It is like going into Subway and yelling at people for eating Subway, makes absolutely no sense and really highlights how pathetic their meaningless lives really are. 

Bart Ell

Quote from: bateman on July 03, 2014, 05:56:06 PM
Now what's this all about?

Jimmy likes to boost the ego by buying gigs on fiverr. The only problem is that he is using a MySpace marketing mentality in a Facebook world. You can't fake a bunch of plays and hope you get signed anymore.

Look Jimmy, you ALWAYS make sure the guy you are buying a gig from delivers good work, otherwise you end up looking like a jackass... ESPECIALLY when you are buying Twitter followers. I know it is tempting, the guy promises 1,000 followers and NO eggs. You decide to not ask him for references because you need that vanity boost he is offering for just $5 and promises to deliver in a few hours.

What did you end up with? 1,000 Russian followers and 99% are mothersquishin eggs! You try to convince yourself it will be ok, nobody will check your followers and, soon, REAL followers will fill in the list.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN PEOPLE CAN DO TWIITER AUDITS????

Shall I now explain your YouTube views and Facebook likes?

Learn from this, friends. FIVERR is not for everyone - it can really make you look like a fool if you use it wrong.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 03, 2014, 06:03:48 PM
came into a thread dedicated specifically to "Fade to Black&Jimmy Church"

This feels so familiar... can't quite place it... gimme a few minutes.

While I think about it why don't you get back to your General Musings...

vegasrocker

This should be required reading for at least 3 people here... LOL

b_dubb

Quote from: vegasrocker on July 03, 2014, 07:00:42 PM
This should be required reading for at least 3 people here... LOL

Sir I will have you know that book is the BellGab Bible. And like the Bible most people never actually open it.

Carry on good sir. Carry on.

Morgus

Is that Lee Spiegel back on Fade to Black right now live talking about the Malibu underwater "base" and his appearance on c2cam with George Knapp last Sunday night where he was bashing Jimmy and claiming he was uninvited/banned from the show?

McPhallus

Quote from: Morgus on July 03, 2014, 08:20:59 PM
Is that Lee Spiegel back on Fade to Black right now live talking about the Malibu underwater "base" and his appearance on c2cam with George Knapp last Sunday night where he was bashing Jimmy and claiming he was uninvited/banned from the show?

I love how they've already dubbed it the, "deep underwater base" even though they still don't know what it is.

jimmy church

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 03, 2014, 06:09:14 PM
Jimmy likes to boost the ego by buying gigs on fiverr. The only problem is that he is using a MySpace marketing mentality in a Facebook world. You can't fake a bunch of plays and hope you get signed anymore.

Look Jimmy, you ALWAYS make sure the guy you are buying a gig from delivers good work, otherwise you end up looking like a jackass... ESPECIALLY when you are buying Twitter followers. I know it is tempting, the guy promises 1,000 followers and NO eggs. You decide to not ask him for references because you need that vanity boost he is offering for just $5 and promises to deliver in a few hours.

What did you end up with? 1,000 Russian followers and 99% are mothersquishin eggs! You try to convince yourself it will be ok, nobody will check your followers and, soon, REAL followers will fill in the list.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN PEOPLE CAN DO TWIITER AUDITS????

Shall I now explain your YouTube views and Facebook likes?

Learn from this, friends. FIVERR is not for everyone - it can really make you look like a fool if you use it wrong.
Our first Twitter account was hacked...we started over at 0...now this account has been hacked...I will start over again at 0...I don't care. Integrity is everything and right now I'm furious...we saw this last night before the show and we have changed passwords and are working with Twitter to get this resolved.  Right now I have people here blocking all 'strange' accounts one by one...wasting valuable time when we have a show to do tonight. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jimmy church on July 04, 2014, 02:47:05 PM
Our first Twitter account was hacked...we started over at 0...now this account has been hacked...I will start over again at 0...I don't care. Integrity is everything and right now I'm furious...we saw this last night before the show and we have changed passwords and are working with Twitter to get this resolved.  Right now I have people here blocking all 'strange' accounts one by one...wasting valuable time when we have a show to do tonight.

how does your account being "hacked" translate into a thousand fake twitter followers?  that makes no sense.  when your account starts sending out cock pics or something, THEN i'd agree it was hacked.  and by hacked, i'm assuming you mean someone got your password?  it all makes no sense.

jimmy church

Quote from: MV on July 04, 2014, 03:42:29 PM
how does your account being "hacked" translate into a thousand fake twitter followers?  that makes no sense.  when your account starts sending out cock pics or something, THEN i'd agree it was hacked.  and by hacked, i'm assuming you mean someone got your password?  it all makes no sense.

MV-  exactly.  what makes no sense is when you get 1000 followers in seconds for no reason...normally we get like 10 a day... passwords have been changed and if it happens again I'll close the account.  As you know I don't spend much time here but when I do stop by it's never boring!!!