• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Roger Stone Perp Walk

Started by Jackstar, January 25, 2019, 09:39:14 AM

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1088778747757629440

This is as close as I could get so far. Disappointing. No disco glitter ball? No rainbow kaleidoscope? Weak.

Kidnostad3

No doubt just another process crime.  If the process hadn't been proceeding there would be no crime.  In that there was no legal predicate for the process to proceed, all evidence is the fruit of the poisonous tree.  Next case.

Jackstar

ItsOver

"Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime"

Lavrentiy Beria

Keep making Lavy proud, Herr Mueller.

Queen

Whens the raid on hillary going to take place?  Will Fox be their??

malliard

listen to my interviews with Roger Stone at www.rogerstone.space

Jackstar

Trump livestream turns on from black, 23 minutes after announced start--at the exact moment Stone comes on Jones. And, the feed is fucked up with color test and screeching tones--sure to drive most people away.

What a cohencidence!

Gd5150

They sent less people to grab Bin laden. What a joke.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kORhyLRh-C0

Some quality shots in this. I feel like I wanna wallpaper the inside of my locker.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 25, 2019, 12:47:13 PM
They sent less people to grab Bin laden. What a joke.
Ha!  No kidding.  29 agents, 19 vehicles.  "Guten morgen!  The Gestapo is here!"

"The federal government finally took decisive action against criminal elements near the U.S. southern border this morning by going to Ft. Lauderdale and arresting O.G. co-conspirator Roger Stone ...They really sent in Seal Team Six to take down retired Batman nemesis Roger Stone, who, according to court records, is 600 years old and legally "more of a construct than a person at this point." Stunning!

I also love the commentary that the anchors have to give to this murky outtake from Zero Dark Thirty. "This is just remarkable. He said 'FBI! Open the door!'"

"What do you think that means, Jan?"

"Well, Chuck, I'm getting reports that these people are from the Federal Bureau of Investigations and they wantâ€"hold on... Yup, word is coming in that they want him to... open the door."

"Astounding."

The footage, unfortunately, does not include the sight of Roger Stone padding out on to the lawn in his bedtime ensemble, which I assume is a custom three-piece pajama suit, steam-punk goggles for seeing the phantasms in the dark, and a Wee Willy Winkie hat. "

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/a26037403/roger-stone-fbi-raid-footage/

AZZERAE

lawnboy

This is the kind of stuff we are going to be dealing with until they get Trump on something, regardless of whether it happened 50 years ago or a parking ticket from two years ago. These SOBs are bound and determined and they have the mass media on their team. It's really a sad scenario.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 25, 2019, 09:46:35 AM
No doubt just another process crime.  If the process hadn't been proceeding there would be no crime.  In that there was no legal predicate for the process to proceed, all evidence is the fruit of the poisonous tree.  Next case.

Oooh...self-polination on the partisan front - this is the Durian fruit of demotardia!

...now we know where Mueller stores his nuts...

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 25, 2019, 09:47:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLFLWcCelx0
I bet these thugs are getting paychecks. Call it a hunch.

Middle of the night - their favorite intimidation tactic. This is what Stone gets for going on Tucker 2 nights ago and pleading legal poverty despite NO arrest... :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Queen on January 25, 2019, 10:33:55 AM
Whens the raid on hillary going to take place?  Will Fox be their??
Yeah right...the right plays by the rules and dignity while the left goes all Krystalnacht...same as it ever was... :(

Metron2267

Quote from: lawnboy on January 25, 2019, 01:43:31 PM
This is the kind of stuff we are going to be dealing with until they get Trump on something, regardless of whether it happened 50 years ago or a parking ticket from two years ago. These SOBs are bound and determined and they have the mass media on their team. It's really a sad scenario.

It's everything America was NEVER meant to be about...until the Clintons that is. >:(

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2019, 01:17:17 PM
Ha!  No kidding.  29 agents, 19 vehicles.  "Guten morgen!  The Gestapo is here!"

"The federal government finally took decisive action against criminal elements near the U.S. southern border this morning by going to Ft. Lauderdale and arresting O.G. co-conspirator Roger Stone ...They really sent in Seal Team Six to take down retired Batman nemesis Roger Stone, who, according to court records, is 600 years old and legally "more of a construct than a person at this point." Stunning!

I also love the commentary that the anchors have to give to this murky outtake from Zero Dark Thirty. "This is just remarkable. He said 'FBI! Open the door!'"

"What do you think that means, Jan?"

"Well, Chuck, I'm getting reports that these people are from the Federal Bureau of Investigations and they wantâ€"hold on... Yup, word is coming in that they want him to... open the door."

"Astounding."

The footage, unfortunately, does not include the sight of Roger Stone padding out on to the lawn in his bedtime ensemble, which I assume is a custom three-piece pajama suit, steam-punk goggles for seeing the phantasms in the dark, and a Wee Willy Winkie hat. "

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/a26037403/roger-stone-fbi-raid-footage/
Ha. Yeah, pure theater.
Stone is quite a character and it will be interesting to see what happens now. I think he was doing an interview with Alex Jones today so I'm going to try to find it. The media hates that someone would go on Infowars before granting an interview with their hacks.  ;D

Quote from: albrecht on January 25, 2019, 03:48:16 PM
Ha. Yeah, pure theater.
Stone is quite a character and it will be interesting to see what happens now. I think he was doing an interview with Alex Jones today so I'm going to try to find it. The media hates that someone would go on Infowars before granting an interview with their hacks.  ;D

Did I wake up in China today? I saw this story, tried to go to infowars, and my laptop felt the need to do a"security check". There was also a button which stated it was "a human".
Which i doubt on several levels.
Fuck!

Metron2267

Quote from: Original Larry on January 25, 2019, 06:18:20 PM

Did I wake up in China today? I saw this story, tried to go to infowars, and my laptop felt the need to do a"security check". There was also a button which stated it was "a human".
Fuck!

Indeed, plus Microsuck wants Edge to cull the fake news out for ya - which would leave...anything at all?

https://www.engadget.com/2019/01/23/microsoft-edge-mobile-fake-news/

Microsoft's Edge mobile browser has started flagging fake news sites as part of its latest update for iOS and Android. Previously only available as a desktop plug-in, the feature is powered by news rating company NewsGuard -- which makes a point of using journalists, not algorithms, to identify "unreliable" websites.

And who knows fake news like a journo-whore, eh? >:(

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 06:21:55 PM
Indeed, plus Microsuck wants Edge to cull the fake news out for ya - which would leave...anything at all?

https://www.engadget.com/2019/01/23/microsoft-edge-mobile-fake-news/

Microsoft's Edge mobile browser has started flagging fake news sites as part of its latest update for iOS and Android. Previously only available as a desktop plug-in, the feature is powered by news rating company NewsGuard -- which makes a point of using journalists, not algorithms, to identify "unreliable" websites.

And who knows fake news like a journo-whore, eh? >:(

Just what we needed. Another reason to avoid the Microsoft Turd.

Who knows fake news better than fake news?

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on January 25, 2019, 06:18:20 PM

Fuck!
WTF? What kind of system are you running. I'm on Linux and using Firefox and don't have problems. But I have heard the "companies," sometimes in cahoots with governments, are trying to block sites, have "news" filters, and label certain sites as "potential dangerous" for claimed viruses, ransomware, etc even when they don't.

albrecht

Apparently Roger was on with Alex this afternoon. I haven't listened to it yet but should be interesting. Especially as Infowars "scoops" the MSM for the first interview. That really pisses them off.   

ps: I was SO hoping the Nixon tattoo would be visible when the Hollywood/FBI production of the "take-down" arrest happened earlier. Alas. 

http://rss.infowars.com/20190125_Fri_Alex.mp3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 01:49:00 PM
Oooh...self-polination on the partisan front - this is the Durian fruit of demotardia!

You know about durian?  No shit?  Not capitalized, BTW.  Like you don't capitalize banana or almond.

They prohibit passengers out of Davao to take any with them on the plane because of the smell.  The stuff is peanut butter-like ambrosia.  Unhealthy as fuck, as most good-tasting things are. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 26, 2019, 06:37:34 AM
You know about durian?  No shit?  Not capitalized, BTW.  Like you don't capitalize banana or almond.

They prohibit passengers out of Davao to take any with them on the plane because of the smell.  The stuff is peanut butter-like ambrosia.  Unhealthy as fuck, as most good-tasting things are.

So, you spread it on your nether regions, I assume? ???

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 26, 2019, 06:37:34 AM

Huh...ok... :o

QuoteThey prohibit passengers out of Davao to take any with them on the plane because of the smell.  The stuff is peanut butter-like ambrosia.  Unhealthy as fuck, as most good-tasting things are.
You prolly wallow in:

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 09:17:17 AM
So, you spread it on your nether regions, I assume? ???

The soft center parts do not smell bad, it is the casing that does that.  The part that you eat is creamy and delicious beyond description.  If you ever get a chance to eat it, don't turn it down.

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 11:22:28 AM
You prolly wallow in:

Roquefort?  Yeah, I like it.  But it's not a cheese that you can eat a lot of, much less wallow in it.