• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Star Trek: The Next Generation (STTNG)

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 07, 2014, 11:16:56 AM

UUUH HOLY SHIT

That lady reminds me of the Bronners Soap label

area51drone

Quote from: MV on January 31, 2014, 05:53:49 PM
man.  i was able to take about 24 seconds of that.

I challenge *anyone* to watch the full 12 minutes.   I just emailed her - I think she'd be the perfect addition to the BellGab character roster.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: area51drone on January 31, 2014, 05:11:22 PM
Bitch, yo' CRAZY!

OMG. I had no idea. Didn't take much research and other vids by Wife to define how inverted-perverted Hollywood really is. Jesuits being part just validated claims I've made on this forum all along. Although I wish them well, this will be one of those rare times I'm left totally speechless. WoW

area51drone

http://www.crazygail.com/Main_Page

This is insanity to the next level.  She must join Bellgab.  Just think, we could have horse flies this time!

aldousburbank

Quote from: area51drone on January 31, 2014, 08:37:12 PM

This is insanity to the next level.  She must join Bellgab.  Just think, we could have horse flies this time!

Sorry folks, just wanted to post this inspuring excerpt. You're welcome!
Brent Spiner

“    
He started off our relationship with the words "I want to rape you"
    „

â€"Gail
Brent Spiner is an American actor best known for his portrayal of Data in Star Trek: The Next Generation. Similar to her belief that Gerard Butler is a psychiatrist, Gail also believes that Brent Spiner is a medical doctor with a specialty in gynecology.

Brent Spiner is Gail's primary lover, whom she frequently refers to as her husband. Brent is an intelligent, witty, romantic man who has served Gail unconditionally as a spiritual husband and fulfills her every need. Brent never criticizes Gail, disagrees, offers advice she doesn't like, or has any interests in his life that don't somehow revolve around Gail. He services her sexually every night until she falls asleep, talks to her brain to brain frequently during the day and keeps her informed of Jesuit activity. While their relationship has always been sexually open (for Gail), he has also agreed several times to take a romantic back seat to other men she has decided to temporarily favor as a main husband instead including Vladimir Putin and Jesus. Along with Vladimir Putin and Gerard Butler, Brent has played a large part in the assembly of The Marriage List.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: b_dubb on January 31, 2014, 10:20:54 PM
Ho lee shit

Please be careful using the word lee in Texas w/those other 2 words. They still have a thing about Yankees after a couple of generations I learned about over the last decade or so. Initial disbelief verified later, and not exactly shure what a zedS was derived from, but also happy to have found some of the most up-to-date profound American wisdoms out of Texas too from people much older than me but think much like me regarding the stuff that counts.

Although this may seem strange to some, somehow I want to eat ham next and all I got is some bacon saved to make southern cornbread recipe that sounded good. I even have the right size cast iron skillet. My genes seem to retain very little cholerterol though.

area51drone

Here is a very considerate Brent Spiner responding to an inquiry about this woman.

Brent Spiner Questioned About Gail

And then, I found this...

NUCLEAR BOMB ON THE WAY, NEED SCIENTISTS AND MILITARY NOW!!

"It's going to be like Jesuit Bukkake on a Nuclear Bomb"

When I heard that, I just knew this was the woman of my dreams.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: area51drone on February 01, 2014, 02:39:36 AM
Here is ... ... ... of my dreams.

I guess Brent raised jewish and Gail raised catholic is not so unusual.
I know who the Pope is, but the paranormal is the other leader's name.

aldousburbank

Quote from: guildnavigator on January 31, 2014, 05:50:51 PM
UUUH HOLY SHIT

That lady reminds me of the Bronners Soap label
Dr. Bronner and I communicate brain to brain frequently. All One baby yeah!

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 02, 2014, 09:01:32 AM
Dr. Bronner and I communicate brain to brain frequently. All One baby yeah!

Mothership EARTH!!!

Happy Birthday Brent Spiner. Wonder what kind of wacky shit that lady does to mark the occasion?

aldousburbank

Quote from: guildnavigator on February 02, 2014, 09:26:53 AM
Mothership EARTH!!!
Seriously, the stuff in my overhead compartments may have shifted during landing following many a long night journey, while staring at that blessed label in the post flight shower. By the by, ignore the 18-IN-1 birth control tip, but the Moral ABC is worthy of attention.

aldousburbank

Quote from: guildnavigator on February 02, 2014, 09:26:53 AM
Mothership EARTH!!!
Just the idea of Dr. Immanuel Bronner being discussed on a Star Trek thread makes me smile.
So here's some more; In a former life as a downwardly mobile back-to-the-erfer, I would often make the commune's supply run to town in the old GMC pickup.  Late 70's you know so pretty run of the mill hippie shit, "free" lifestyle (or was it the other way around?), saving the world and junk.  Anyhoo, via our local co-op I connected with the cat who was hunkered down with tons of Dr. B stuff at his compound, the local distributor as it were.  So of course I ended up going source direct for the cases of the soy broth, the magic soap, the mineral powder, the whole schmole.  So I spent quite a bit of time with this dude Rick who had the stuff.  He was also an active member of our co-op and was a genuine nice dude.

Fast forward from the late 70's to the 90's somewhere (it happened quickly) and I read in the paper that the same dude, Rick, is running for Scottsdale city council and I'm like, oh wow cool, one of our dirty hippie playmates has used his own soap to clean up and manage to look good in a suit.  That sucks.  But I guess the dude was favored in the polls, doing pretty well in muckety mucking the current council and sounding like he backed off on saving the world but was focused in on saving Scottsdale.  Well then some reporter pulled dude's shorts down in the playground by revealing that his real name was Mike Mechanic or something, who was really on the lam for some 60's demonstration and the tossing of cherry bombs or some such, and had been a flee-er of federal justice for lo all these smoke filled years.  Wow, you just never know with people.

I guess the Clinton pardoned the dude on his way out the White House gate, then I heard that a screenplay had been written but that is currently all I have in my file on the matter.  So, this post had nothing to do with Star Trek but a little to do with Admiral Bronner. 

Sure, East is East and West is West and never the twain shall meet! But there is neither East nor West, nor border, breed nor birth, once the Moral ABC unites all mankind free on God's spaceship Earth! Then & only then, no matter how rough the trip, how charged the scroll, you are the captain of thy ship, the master of thy soul!

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 02, 2014, 10:18:43 AM
Just the idea of Dr. Immanuel Bronner being discussed on a Star Trek thread makes me smile.
So here's some more; In a former life as a downwardly mobile back-to-the-erfer, I would often make the commune's supply run to town in the old GMC pickup.  Late 70's you know so pretty run of the mill hippie shit, "free" lifestyle (or was it the other way around?), saving the world and junk.  Anyhoo, via our local co-op I connected with the cat who was hunkered down with tons of Dr. B stuff at his compound, the local distributor as it were.  So of course I ended up going source direct for the cases of the soy broth, the magic soap, the mineral powder, the whole schmole.  So I spent quite a bit of time with this dude Rick who had the stuff.  He was also an active member of our co-op and was a genuine nice dude.

Fast forward from the late 70's to the 90's somewhere (it happened quickly) and I read in the paper that the same dude, Rick, is running for Scottsdale city council and I'm like, oh wow cool, one of our dirty hippie playmates has used his own soap to clean up and manage to look good in a suit.  That sucks.  But I guess the dude was favored in the polls, doing pretty well in muckety mucking the current council and sounding like he backed off on saving the world but was focused in on saving Scottsdale.  Well then some reporter pulled dude's shorts down in the playground by revealing that his real name was Mike Mechanic or something, who was really on the lam for some 60's demonstration and the tossing of cherry bombs or some such, and had been a flee-er of federal justice for lo all these smoke filled years.  Wow, you just never know with people.

I guess the Clinton pardoned the dude on his way out the White House gate, then I heard that a screenplay had been written but that is currently all I have in my file on the matter.  So, this post had nothing to do with Star Trek but a little to do with Admiral Bronner. 

Sure, East is East and West is West and never the twain shall meet! But there is neither East nor West, nor border, breed nor birth, once the Moral ABC unites all mankind free on God's spaceship Earth! Then & only then, no matter how rough the trip, how charged the scroll, you are the captain of thy ship, the master of thy soul!

I think I got a little stoned reading that post. Thank you. I like little short side trips like that. It's an insight into to another world. ;)

onan

Bukkake bombs... bukkakeru'd screwed... finally something to talk about.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on February 04, 2014, 04:18:07 AM

Hmmm, but it's unwholesome. It's probably illegal in at least ten States and various Provinces and Principalities.

area51drone

Welcome to a F-wordless Bellgab!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on January 31, 2014, 07:35:33 PM
I challenge *anyone* to watch the full 12 minutes.   I just emailed her - I think she'd be the perfect addition to the BellGab character roster.

I got to 4 minutes, and I'm still none the wiser what the hell she's talking about, who about or anything. I don't know anything anymore that has any meaning about anything, or even...(Cont pp94)

area51drone

I don't know what's harder to watch, Gail or Two girls one cup...

This post offends me, I won't be back.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on January 31, 2014, 08:37:12 PM

I read up on her; She's a paranoid schizophrenic. So ripe for parody*.

*No, not really.

steelbot

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 04, 2014, 04:59:22 AM

I read up on her; She's a paranoid schizophrenic. So ripe for parody*.

*No, not really.
Well I wish Avery Brooks would join bellgab...so any diehard netflix having trekker must get out there and watch "the captains" - each captain from the trekverse are interviewed by non other than the deep fried turkey himself William Tiberius Shatner - pay special attention to when they get to Avery Brooks...I want what he's smoking is all i gotta say...Keeeeep Goooooing!!!

cweb

Quote from: steelbot on February 04, 2014, 07:31:28 AM
Well I wish Avery Brooks would join bellgab...so any diehard netflix having trekker must get out there and watch "the captains" - each captain from the trekverse are interviewed by non other than the deep fried turkey himself William Tiberius Shatner - pay special attention to when they get to Avery Brooks...I want what he's smoking is all i gotta say...Keeeeep Goooooing!!!
Hahaha, "The Captains" is great fun. There are a few times on there where it seems like Patrick Stewart is getting annoyed by Shatner. He gives these subtle little looks and you're waiting for him to throw down, but he's good at suppressing his emotions.