Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 08:22:29 AM
same/same.
I just don't understand it.  How can you hold such a begrudging hard-on for one person over the years?
Have you nothing positive in your life to focus on?
I hope you stop and take the time to consider how many good folks there are in this world.  Some of them are even in this forum. 
Dump your attitude, and you may finally see them. ;)

VC

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 08, 2019, 08:29:15 AM
The real torment is, getting sucked into the senseless vortex of this thread.
Please!  Grab onto your sense of self-respect and dignity, and let it pull you the fuck outta here!

You were quoting DH, so I don't know if you're only addressing her or not, but I was asking her a few questions recently. Brig and DH want to follow these HW issues more closely than most people, so it's useful for some of us to get an update every now and then.

Otoh, I have been threatened with violence and doxing here by Metron2267, because he considered my posts here to be too hypocritical about HW. Metron2267 is a liar in the way he misrepresented my posts, and he even made fake quotes pretending to be from me too. Metron2267 asked for other BG members to PM him, so he could gang-up and dox me with their help. This is the kind of lunatic behavior that needs to be banned from BellGab, because he promotes the kind of behavior that is potentially very dangerous with RL consequences too. Metron2267 is now 26 Horses at EG. Also, he was able to log-in as Metron over there too!!! Isn't that VERY interesting?

What this tells me is Metron2267 is someone's drone, someone's sock puppet from EG, someone's rapid frothing at the mouth cat/dog, that was using their very abusive behavior here to directly damage BG. These are the worst kind of trolls/people, because their mental illness [including whom they might be in collusion with] will harm other people here. Metron2267 is someone suffering [at least] from ADHD/PTSD based on their long hours and continuous daily posting here since last May. Some people think "it" was being used by more than one person too.

Since you post at both forums, BG/EG, then you know the main thread topic "there" is by far and away their: Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade. I suggest you post your comments, I quoted you above, over there in that thread if you truly want all the HW noise to calm down. This HW thread topic "here" is not this forum's main "headliner topic" anymore, but HW certainly is The Life Blood and BSC headliner "continuous scrolling" Main Topic at EG. I wonder why???

FU EllGab and your Metron2267 aka 26 Horses aka Metron Drones from EllGab. You're mentally ill and need treatment for ADHD/PTSD, and you [EG drone gang] need to STOP the promotion of violence and doxing of BellGab members. Fuck Off.

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 07:38:07 AM
I heard a rumor that there were vans seen at her cuckshack, possibly moving vans.  I dunno if it's true or not, and for sure, you would know better than I.  I was thinking that if she's moving, she might mic up again after she gets settled in.  The other possibility, is perhaps the rumored "new bf" is taking up all her time for the time being.

None of my business but perhaps rumored boyfriend is moving in?

ItsOver

Art should have known this character was bad news from the start.  I guess that thinking below the waist overruled any common sense.  No doubt not the first time.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 08, 2019, 02:49:30 PM
None of my business but perhaps rumored boyfriend is moving in?

Now there's a thought.

Interesting possibility.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 08, 2019, 08:45:51 AM
I just don't understand it.  How can you hold such a begrudging hard-on for one person over the years?
I hope you stop and take the time to consider how many good folks there are in this world.  Some of them are even in this forum. 

I ask & wonder the same question, about you star.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 07, 2019, 04:53:10 AM
I think I am the sort of person that doesn’t have to tear someone a new one to let them know I am not best pleased ;)

The Sean/HW call was the start of her home straight meltdowns imo. Sean did very well to massage her into a state of relaxation then shove the poker where the sun doesn’t shine.

I think the timing of letting me know it was him that had done the WC call and it taking place was a bit long - I will be honest and say it was quite a stressful time for me, I dislike people thinking I have done shitty things that are not in my character to do, and I may be a shit stirrer, but I wouldn’t do that kind of thing. I would hope people would realise that about me. The shitty thing about it was that Heather chose to lie at the time fo the call and say she had been informed of who had made the call - patently false on many counts.

I believe Sean was waiting for her to have a Friday open lines as that fit his schedule better, and it was a couple of weeks before that happened, not his fault on the timing and he wanted to wait until the call so as to make the most of the reveal to her (as it’s pretty obvious she was reading EG/BG/WG at that time).

Good on you for being the bigger person. Little Sean gives me the heebie jeebies, and you went out of your way to be civil to the man, even though he wronged you. See! This is another reason I like you. You’ve got big brass stones - for a lady!!!

But, y’know what? All of the pieces of the puzzle fit, now that you’ve laid out why Little Sean did what he did. I’m sure you’re stoked that his little shenanigans didn’t wind you up behind bars however. My personal vendetta for Little Sean stems from his violent outburst at me on EllGab, long ago, back when Heather was still on air and I used to post there while listening to the show.

I still don’t know how you can stand him, after what he did. But maybe these things don’t bother you as much as they would the hypersensitive. Good on you for never taking shit. Just was surprised when you took it from Little Sean.

You gotta at least respect littleSean's black belt level troll game. He trolled EllGab, DH&SpookyTim, the Facebook superfans, Heather, LNM, Karen Jackson and the Nye co. sherriffs. Screwed very one of them and came out of it completely unscathed

DynamoHum

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 08, 2019, 04:41:05 PM
You gotta at least respect littleSean's black belt level troll game. He trolled EllGab, DH&SpookyTim, the Facebook superfans, Heather, LNM, Karen Jackson and the Nye co. sherriffs. Screwed very one of them and came out of it completely unscathed

Was definitely an advanced troll when you put it like that!

AZZERAE

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 05:28:08 AM
One would think that if Heather retains any interest at all in keeping any of her so called promises to Art, that she would at least update the Heathers Favorite News segment on her homepage, to keep them current, if for no other reason than to show that she is still actively involved in carrying on Arts Legacy.

I'd reckon with sugar daddy not making it rain on his passion project anymoar, the incentive to carry on Arts Legacy is withering fast, because...#AGirlsGottaEat.  #Rite?!

I'd also reckon what Heater has said & done to the family Bell, and others. Caused the Bells and others to close relations, along with their purse strings. Desiccating a foolish old mans passion project in the desert of Nye. #Co-dependenceOfTheCreepiestKind. #AiredForPublicConsumption.

# ArtsRainDanceDeceasedWithHim.
# DesiccatedDuckInTheDesert.
# DesertsDry?
# WhoKnew?!

# KoN?
# Moar Liek Con!
# Am I Rite?!

# BurningBridges&BlowingUpTheAshes.
# NotKnowingWhichSideHerBreadIsButteredOn.
# MakingFriends&InfluencingPeopleFast.
# PutOutToPastureFromTheRanch.
# YetTheRanchBeckonsTheOl'GirlBack.
# ButAShortReprieveForTheThirstyOl'Girl.
# Doh

# This Song Goes Out 2 U No Who, U No Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBBj90G3g-A

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on February 08, 2019, 08:39:50 PM
I'd reckon with sugar daddy not making it rain on his passion project anymoar, the incentive to carry on Arts Legacy is withering fast, because...#AGirlsGottaEat.  #Rite?!

I'd also reckon what Heater has said & done to the family Bell, and others. Caused the Bells and others to close relations, along with their purse strings. Desiccating a foolish old mans passion project in the desert of Nye. #Co-dependenceOfTheCreepiestKind. #AiredForPublicConsumption.

# ArtsRainDanceDeceasedWithHim.
# DesiccatedDuckInTheDesert.
# DesertsDry?
# WhoKnew?!

# KoN?
# Moar Liek Con!
# Am I Rite?!

# BurningBridges&BlowingUpTheAshes.
# MakingFriends&InfluencingPeopleFast.
# NotKnowingWhichSideHerBreadIsButteredOn.
# PutOutToPastureFromTheRanch.
# YetTheRanchBeckonsTheOl'GirlBack.
# ButAShortReprieveForTheThirstyOl'Girl.
# Doh

# This Song Goes Out 2 U No Who, U No Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBBj90G3g-A

#ReturnOfThePhoneSexOperator ?

She said she was very very successfull at that.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 08:42:42 PM

Sounds like something to be proud of.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 08:42:42 PM

Well... #Looking@TheLargerPattern.

Shes claimed and others seem to corroborate. Heater in the past has had little or no experience in jobs, where she worked for the bossMAN of said businesses. Art wasn't her first "sugar daddy" rodeo, so to speak. #BigBreakJustWhenYouNeedIt!  #HeaterWadTheAngelBossWhisperer. #ThereAreNoCoincidences.

Who knows what incarnation will rise from the ashes of this Phoenix. Hell, this ride might not be over yet! #OpportunistIsAsOpportunistDoes. #SheDoesn'tEvenKnow. #FakeItUntilYouMakeIt!

# YouCan'tFakeGoodPodcasting,BB!
# NoMatterHowMany"Wows"YouExclaim.
# Exclaiming"Wow"OnlyWorksOnTheBossBehindClosedDoors.
# SillyDominatrixTrixAreForJohns...
# NotTheGeneralPublic!

# PleaseDon'tBeOver...Yet!
# Gimmie'MoarLuLz!
# InItJustForTheLuLz!

# IsItFeb.4thYet?
# Oh...Wait.
# JustATweetAboutNothing,Jerry!

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on February 08, 2019, 09:10:00 PM
Sounds like something to be proud of.

Maybe that's what Art meant, when he told her to make the show her own.  I think it would work for her, financially.

WildCard

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 08, 2019, 08:45:51 AM

Lasha Seniuk approved.

(courtesy of Pizzapunch)

Hail Brig! Hail DynamoHum!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 08, 2019, 08:29:15 AM
The real torment is, getting sucked into the senseless vortex of this thread.
Please!  Grab onto your sense of self-respect and dignity, and let it pull you the fuck outta here!

I think the real torment is getting taken over and becoming an Ellgab pod.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2019, 01:50:44 AM
I think the real torment is getting taken over and becoming an Ellgab pod.

This thread should be deleted already.

Real talk.

WildCard

Quote from: username on February 09, 2019, 02:20:31 AM

Real talk.

That's what they said about the Falkie thread. #FalkieForever

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WildCard on February 09, 2019, 03:01:07 AM
That's what they said about the Falkie thread. #FalkieForever

Which slow adult said that?

Falkie is sort of the Mascot here.

Lilith

When is Heather returning to the air?  Feb 4th has come and gone. 

#sad

ItsOver

Quote from: username on February 09, 2019, 02:20:31 AM

Real talk.
Why delete a thread, especially on BellGab?  It'll die on its own accord. 

#Freedom!

Praise Lee.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 11:02:51 PM
Maybe that's what Art meant, when he told her to make the show her own.  I think it would work for her, financially.
"Welcome to Art's legacy, Sex Talk!  Call in now and let me talk dirty to you!  Please have your subscription confirmation number ready."

DynamoHum

Quote from: WildCard on February 09, 2019, 01:46:59 AM
Lasha Seniuk approved.

(courtesy of Pizzapunch)

Hail Brig! Hail DynamoHum!

Such esteemed company!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on February 09, 2019, 08:21:08 AM
Why delete a thread, especially on BellGab?  It'll die on its own accord. 

#Freedom!

Praise Lee.

Because the show is as dead as art bell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 09, 2019, 01:19:41 PM
Dead as fuck

Bummer. Heather must be distraught. :'(

Legacy, rinse, repeat.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2019, 01:24:06 PM
Bummer. Heather must be distraught. :'(

Legacy, rinse, repeat.

There is no legacy lol.