• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Think this is real? C2C producer speaks

Started by nika01, October 21, 2013, 05:16:04 PM

Quote from: Insomniac Missourian on October 22, 2013, 01:40:06 PM
...  Fuck that, Coast to Coast is and always has been Art's show!

And ours, the listeners. 

Now that it's ruined and Art's back, George can have it.

ziznak

for some reason pb seeing your post here made me crack up all over again when I pictured this"

I don't always right click save Jorch's Eyepad
But when I do it's a PB original

rangerdavid

the email sounds just like Lisa IMHO.  good thing it was a written response, cuz I can't imagine how she can speak with George's d*** in her _____________________ (you fill in the blank)

onan

Quote from: rangerdavid on October 22, 2013, 05:01:16 PM
the email sounds just like Lisa IMHO.  good thing it was a written response, cuz I can't imagine how she can speak with George's d*** in her _____________________ (you fill in the blank)

Dress in her closet?

Foodlion

Dove in her bandana?

The General

Dick in her mouth?

Seriously, where did you guys come up with those other guesses?  Freaks.

ChewMouse

Quote from: The General on October 22, 2013, 05:09:40 PM
Seriously, where did you guys come up with those other guesses?  Freaks.

Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, General, but the dove in her bandana makes a lot more sense.

sillycybe

Whoever it is, the bitch got spunk. I like that.

Sardondi

Quote from: rangerdavid on October 22, 2013, 05:01:16 PMthe email sounds just like Lisa IMHO.  good thing it was a written response, cuz I can't imagine how she can speak with George's d*** in her _____________________ (you fill in the blank)
Dog in her kennel?
Discus in her gym bag?
Drambuie in her liquor cabinet?
Dramamine in her purse?

What? What?!