• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 22, 2017, 11:45:37 PM
Some things I never want to see and this guy's nude photo is one of them.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/11/22/us-rep-joe-barton-deciding-how-respond-after-graphic-photo-circulates-/

I unfortunately did see it. The one positive I had of it is it reminded me to put the turkey in the oven.

I liked his statement emphasizing it involved a "MATURE adults woman". THAT is where our standards are now lol. In other words it's okay being a prev, but not a Roy Moore perv. We have standards here in Texas  ;D

If he leaves congress it shouldn't be a morality reason should be because he too dumb to serve. He literally sat through the Anthony Weiner ordeal

Quote from: Zetaspeak on November 23, 2017, 12:54:28 PM
I unfortunately did see it. The one positive I had of it is it reminded me to put the turkey in the oven.

I liked his statement emphasizing it involved a "MATURE adults woman". THAT is where our standards are now lol. In other words it's okay being a prev, but not a Roy Moore perv. We have standards here in Texas  ;D

If he leaves congress it shouldn't be a morality reason should be because he too dumb to serve. He literally sat through the Anthony Weiner ordeal

I'm very tired of the hypocrisy that I see from both sides of the aisle. Let's hang them all out to dry and start a new party.

Taaroa

Terrorism/shooting scare not far from where I am, and I spend the whole thing in a pub blissfully unaware.  ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Taaroa on November 24, 2017, 04:11:23 PM
Terrorism/shooting scare not far from where I am, and I spend the whole thing in a pub blissfully unaware.  ::)

Good on ya, Taaroa.  Cheers! ;) ;D

pate

Somethymes eye just wanna' slap a biz ont he penis...

It makes it really hard not to be racist when a car load of black women are literally acting like monkeys: screaming and cussing at me and throwing stuff at me...

Damn New Yorkers...

Swishypants

The elephant in the room is that stereotypes are by-and-large true. They are not good rubrics for judging individuals, but to a group they generally apply quite well.

White People are sneaky and innovative.
Black People are irrational and violent.
Hispanics are hard-working and overly emotional.
Asians are good at math and terrible drivers.
Indians are superstitious and classist.
Arabs are overly religious and under-handed.

Individually it may not apply, but in a large group these really are the major characteristics you will witness.

And every major race has an issue with Blacks in their societies. It's not spoken out loud but it's true. Whites begrudgingly tolerate them. Hispanics mock them. Asians use them. Indians ignore them. Arabs enslave them still. Even other Blacks shake their heads and admit their culture has major issues.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 08:55:25 AM
The elephant in the room is that stereotypes are by-and-large true. They are not good rubrics for judging individuals, but to a group they generally apply quite well.

White People are sneaky and innovative.
Black People are irrational and violent.
Hispanics are hard-working and overly emotional.
Asians are good at math and terrible drivers.
Indians are superstitious and classist.
Arabs are overly religious and under-handed.

Individually it may not apply, but in a large group these really are the major characteristics you will witness.

And every major race has an issue with Blacks in their societies. It's not spoken out loud but it's true. Whites begrudgingly tolerate them. Hispanics mock them. Asians use them. Indians ignore them. Arabs enslave them still. Even other Blacks shake their heads and admit their culture has major issues.

It’s sleazy to quote without attribution. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 09:09:16 AM
It’s sleazy to quote without attribution.

By Kidnostad the Valor Thief

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 09:11:49 AM
By Kidnostad the Valor Thief

Why don’t you give us an example of any claim I’ve made to have performed a valorous act.  You didn’t know the meaning of the term Stolen Valor until you were accused of it. 

At aged  93 years and 166 days, George H.W. Bush is now the longest lived US President ever as he has passed Gerald Ford.

Congrats to the old Avenger pilot!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 26, 2017, 10:22:21 AM
At aged  93 years and 166 days, George H.W. Bush is now the longest lived US President ever as he has passed Gerald Ford.

I honor him as a veteran of WWII.  Enough said.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 09:22:30 AM
Why don’t you give us an example of any claim I’ve made to have performed a valorous act.  You didn’t know the meaning of the term Stolen Valor until you were accused of it.

It's VALOR THIEF! That was the original term dumbass! Where's the DD-214N you said you were going to post even though nobody asked you to do it! You volunteered! Keep your word Valor Thief!

By my third interaction with you, I had you probed, figured out, and on your back, and that's where you stay shit-bag! You're nothing!

Swishypants

Bush was a spoiled rich boy. He got assigned to a fighter squadron but crunched a bird in Florida while training. Then he was assigned to an Avenger squadron and broke formation against orders and tried to take on a Zero. He got shot down, got his crew killed, and a submarine had to be diverted to rescue him. That sub was unable to pick up survivors from a torpedoed Japanese transport containing hundreds of American POW's because of it. Bush was hated by his squadron mates as a snot-nosed, reckless, asshole, and he lost two American planes, killed his crew, and caused the deaths of several hundred POW's. He's a shitbag. Always was, always will be. A joke at best.

Dr. MD MD

Fuck him and fuck you if you think he's some sort of hero to this country.  >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlYUhsxA8fI

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 10:24:48 AM
I honor him as a veteran of WWII.  Enough said.

Where are you at with this story? Say enough.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2017, 02:05:31 PM

Seems legit.

Just google it! It's fact. Widely known by most who aren't busied by spending all their time at the coffee house, quoting obscure, dead, 16th Century Croatian philosophers as if it's an impactive historical blurtation.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2017, 01:55:09 PM
Fuck him and fuck you if you think he's some sort of hero to this country.  >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlYUhsxA8fI

Why are you still here faggot?