• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:22:49 AM
Wanker? Where the fuck are you from pussy?

Oooh! Now you’re going internet tough guy on me. Very threatening, Mykey. Trust me, I’m shaking.  ;D

The only bigger wanker than you that’s posted on this site is pud, and he used to try to go internet tough guy too, Mykey.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:25:17 AM
Oooh! Now you’re going internet tough guy on me. Very threatening, Mykey. Trust me, I’m shaking.  ;D

The only bigger wanker than you that’s posted on this site is pud, and he used to try to go internet tough guy too, Mykey.

I was asking "where you were from" since no one in America uses the word "wanker". 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:31:01 AM

I was asking "where you were from" since no one in America uses the word "wanker".

It’s used on this site all the time, Mykey. Maybe if you paid attention to something other than a mirror for awhile you be aware of that.  Keep voting Democrat, Mykey. ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:33:20 AM
It’s used on this site all the time, Mykey. Maybe if you paid attention to something other than a mirror for awhile you be aware of that.  Keep voting Democrat, Mykey. ::)

You don't even live in America... GTFO.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:35:01 AM
You don't even live in America... GTFO.

No, you don’t. California is now part of communist China.

Someone should harvest your organs...and then throw them against a wall.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:37:01 AM
No, you don’t. California is now part of communist China.

The sad part is you don't even have this sort of passion for your own shit-hole country.

I don't give a fuck if you live or die.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:31:01 AM

I just used it and he copied me because he admires me so much. He says pretty much the same thing thousands of times anyway so don't expect the diminutive old fossil to come up with anything original.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:40:55 AM

The sad part is you don't even have this sort of passion for your own shit-hole country.

Which is?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 14, 2019, 02:41:10 AM
I just used it and he copied me because he admires me so much. He says pretty much the same thing thousands of times anyway so don't expect the diminutive old fossil to come up with anything original.

After baiting him so easily like a retarded faggot, he definitely rips off others and also seems to have multiple accounts here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:42:40 AM
After baiting him so easily like a retarded faggot, he definitely rips off others and also seems to have multiple accounts here.

I’ve been baiting you, Mykey. It’s been fun cuz you’re so easy and dumb. :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:49:21 AM
I’ve been baiting you, Mykey. It’s been fun cuz you’re so easy and dumb. :D

"cuz"

trust me Jr, no one here thinks you're smart.. we all hope you die slowly in a fire.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:50:34 AM
"cuz"

trust me Jr, no one here thinks you're smart.. we all hope you die slowly in a fire.

I don’t believe you speak for anyone but your own, pathetic self here. However, I can tell you from the amount of negative posts you get here that many here wish that of you, you chode-hauling Aquino cuck.

Dr. MD MD

Myke gets brave when he drinks and thinks he’s smart. :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:54:01 AM
Myke gets brave when he drinks and thinks he’s smart. :D

Drinks? Not tonight Jr.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:50:34 AM
"cuz"

It's just displaced sexual urges, Myke. He clearly lusts after you. I bet he's sitting there hunched over his screen, halfway down a bottle of Jack, wishing you were in the same grotty room as him. If he wasn't such an obnoxious weasel I'd almost feel sorry for him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 14, 2019, 02:56:57 AM
It's just displaced sexual urges, Myke. He clearly lusts after you. I bet he's sitting there hunched over his screen, halfway down a bottle of Jack, wishing you were in the same grotty room as him. If he wasn't such an obnoxious weasel I'd almost feel sorry for him.

Shouldn’t you be hitting on kdubb?

Corona Kitty

He's funny to mess with but now I think he wants to really give me a Blow Job.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 03:12:19 AM
He's funny to mess with but now I think he wants to really give me a Blow Job.

No, you’ll have to find another old lady for that...or one of your male Johns.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 03:15:38 AM
No, you’ll have to find another old lady for that...or one of your male Johns.

sure thing toe-tapper. Don't get mad at me for banging everything.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 03:18:32 AM
sure thing toe-tapper. Don't get mad at me for banging everything.

It’s your life, faggot. ::)

Hog

Quote from: brig on September 13, 2019, 01:22:54 AM
DynamoHum@ProducerTony show part 1

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0pJRfKWgW8l

DynamoHum@ProducerTony show part 2

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0CuEpkeiNPm

As MV Requested

Thank You DynamoHum!!!

Thanks for posting that Brig.  I never would have found it on my own.

peace
Hog

K_Dubb

Uncannily like a latter-day Velazquez.  I fancy I can even make out the dwarfs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 14, 2019, 09:24:31 AM
Uncannily like a latter-day Velazquez.  I fancy I can even make out the dwarfs.

The only thing dwarfed is Shreddie’s microphallus.

chefist

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 07:55:07 PM
I'd skip til the last 2 hours or hour

I fell to sleep (not an indictment on the show or hosts)...but I'll go ahead and skip ahead...shoot, a show over 5 hours...holy crap that's long.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2019, 11:26:00 AM
I fell to sleep (not an indictment on the show or hosts)...but I'll go ahead and skip ahead...shoot, a show over 5 hours...holy crap that's long.

Why listen to this clearly jealous faggot?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 10:59:59 AM
The only thing dwarfed is Shreddie’s microphallus.

I was alluding to the celebrated Las Meninas in Madrid where, ostensibly painting a portrait, the artist instead renders himself and his surroundings from the sitters' perspective.

I have told Shreddie I am perfectly willing to deal with whatever unimpressive equipage he possesses (that is a rustic practical concern more appropriate to livestock) but you can see that, out of underweening humiliation, he has carapaced himself like one of his snails, leaving a slimy trail of resentment behind him wherever he goes.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 14, 2019, 01:05:12 PM
I was alluding to the celebrated Las Meninas in Madrid where, ostensibly painting a portrait, the artist instead renders himself and his surroundings from the sitters' perspective.

I have told Shreddie I am perfectly willing to deal with whatever unimpressive equipage he possesses (that is a rustic practical concern more appropriate to livestock) but you can see that, out of underweening humiliation, he has carapaced himself like one of his snails, leaving a slimy trail of resentment behind him wherever he goes.
One day I'm going to use that last line...  8)

Quote from: WOTR on September 14, 2019, 01:28:45 PM
One day I'm going to use that last line...  8)

It was rather well done...................................