• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

pate

Lilith

Heather has said on her show that Aldous is one of her best friends, and has been for a long time.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 12, 2019, 10:26:45 PM
Not sure about the not knowing part but I've fallen asleep many times whilst at the end of mescaline and there is definitely a thickening to the juicy meaningfulness of the dream sandwich.
This bears an investigation. My pet theory is unproven. But would be interesting. The key, I think, is need consent (unlike the govt/college stuff) but idea you don't "know" when you get dosed before sleep. And dreams, already weird usually might become like NORMAL life.  (This idea being that dreams, often being weird, might seem normal life since a reversal?)

Or different, at least. And those without dreams (or bad ones (PTSD, Alkies, REM disrupted, etc might have?) Idk.

Hog

Groyper sounds like George Takei.

peace
Hog

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on September 12, 2019, 10:27:42 PM
She said bellgab turned into a swirling sewer...

She knows full well that BellGab has ALWAYS been a swirling sewer.

aldousburbank

I am not drinking so shouldn't call in. HW situation- I hear from her every few months. Groyper, tea no, weed yes.

pate

rite bakk!  Kack, Grayper?

Sham-ful.

-p

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 12, 2019, 10:39:14 PM
I am not drinking so shouldn't call in. HW situation- I hear from her every few months. Groyper, tea no, weed yes.

'nuff said.

Dr. MD MD

Not drinking?! So? Call the fuck in! :D

I'm loving Pate's logic.  Well if you are really in a wheel chair, so does that make you friends with Digital Pig Snuggler?

Morgus

Heather tonight revealed she still plans on her Area 51 invasion that Art Bell initially invisioned, but on her own terms in a few months...

Dr. MD MD

So, Heather caused it to be a sewer. She just admitted it.

what about the VW bug? i must know

pate

Quote from: brig on September 12, 2019, 10:38:58 PM
She knows full well that BellGab has ALWAYS been a swirling sewer.

Fullest to brims of hat-tips of rat-loving cloister'd 'ayyytarrs!

mmm!

My acquier'd Toureet's mack cents!

-p

ediot: wtf?!

dilda>

Morgus

Apparently Saucy Rossy was the only nice guy at bellgab for Heather?

Lilith

Dr. MD MD

Apparently, bumper songs are the only cool thing that nice people like her can talk about. Wake me up when I give a fuck. ::)

pate

AB old intar-tube fien~!

I need to go get more alchy-meist for this bored-cast.

Do you believe in Urban Sasquatch?>

-p

albrecht

pulling a Greaseman or Hendrie. I like it!

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 12, 2019, 10:48:53 PM
Apparently, bumper songs are the only cool thing that nice people like her can talk about. Wake me up when I give a fuck. ::)

573-837-4948
call

aldousburbank

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 12, 2019, 10:45:14 PM
what about the VW bug? i must know

I miss the days of traveling in my '74 bubble top vw camper van. Alas, now I am an incognito hippie in a mercedes suv. 😕

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 12, 2019, 10:52:16 PM
I miss the days of traveling in my '74 bubble top vw camper van. Alas, now I am an incognito hippie in a mercedes suv. 😕

*sigh*

i understand

Spookcat

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 12, 2019, 10:52:16 PM

Do you at least have a peace sign or pot leaf symbol hanging from the rear-view mirror?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Spookcat on September 12, 2019, 10:53:58 PM
Do you at least have a peace sign or pot leaf symbol hanging from the rear-view mirror?

Every mercedes has a peace sign.