• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Uncle Duke

Annie from Alabama called last night on George's angel story open line and told him about her and some of her friends performing a group Heimlich maneuver on a 300 pound girl who was choking on soup.  What a visual.

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 22, 2016, 01:21:30 PM
Yes, George, there IS such a thing as Sand Script.  My Cat is fluid in the language. ::)

Really?  I thought for sure, someone would catch that.
Oh well.  Guess I've lost my touch. :-[

Ciardelo

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 24, 2016, 01:48:01 PM
Really?  I thought for sure, someone would catch that.
Oh well.  Guess I've lost my touch. :-[
poo pic.jpg
I saw it Starr. I've printed it out and posted it above both kittie's litter boxes. We'll see which one is smarter once and for all.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 24, 2016, 12:25:07 PM
Annie from Alabama called last night on George's angel story open line and told him about her and some of her friends performing a group Heimlich maneuver on a 300 pound girl who was choking on soup.  What a visual.
Ugh. Thanks for that visual- after Church and then a lavish Christmas Eve dinner and much eggnog! Just started to listen to the show while preparing stockings etc (gotta help Santa out, he has hyper-tension due to the new last-minute Obama Executive Actions green energy regulations on sleighs and the old child-labor laws and Mrs. Santa's nagging.)

Caught Norry telling us to listen to Connie in a new "segment" called "Where is Connie?" Apparently, she is in a "land-mine." I guess, technically true, but no native English speaker would phrase a limestone mine as being a "land-mine." I hope she remembers "FRONT TOWARD ENEMY" after her imbibing of wine, whiskey, or weed.

Merry Christmas to all!

albrecht

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 24, 2016, 08:43:38 PM
https://twitter.com/coasttocoastam/status/812502832637059072

Uh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBtiLov8gK4

Wow. "It is not too late to give a gift to become a C2C Insider,...we have a goal of 2017 getting a zillion new members." Here's Gino, "I'm a member of George Norry's Army of C2C Insiders....."

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 24, 2016, 08:55:13 PM
Wow. "It is not too late to give a gift to become a C2C Insider,...we have a goal of 2017 getting a zillion new members." Here's Gino, "I'm a member of George Norry's Army of C2C Insiders....."
I thought I heard him say a zillion last night. lol He's not even trying to keep up. I must say I like the "Where's Willis" promo better than the defunct "What you Talkin' 'bout Willis" they tried earlier.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2016, 09:58:26 PM
I must say I like the "Where's Willis" promo better than the defunct "What you Talkin' 'bout Willis" they tried earlier.  ;D
Yes, that promo was a little too "ethnic" for the IHateMedia executives and was thought to not go over well in the late-night listeners. Especially in the over-the-road trucker (as an aside what does that mean? Long-haul versus just deliveries within a certain area?) or shut-in invalid old lady segment of the radio market and so was shut down quickly.  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 24, 2016, 10:05:50 PM
Yes, that promo was a little too "ethnic" for the IHateMedia executives and was thought to not go over well in the late-night listeners. Especially in the over-the-road trucker (as an aside what does that mean? Long-haul versus just deliveries within a certain area?) or shut-in invalid old lady segment of the radio market and so was shut down quickly.  ;)
All I knows is, keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down.

My Daddy told me that early on and surprisingly, it has served me well in a variety of different situations.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2016, 11:37:41 PM
All I knows is, keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down.

My Daddy told me that early on and surprisingly, it has served me well in a variety of different situations.  ;)
Dammit! That was what I was missing when my dad told me: "here this is how you do it- in a quick manner with less explanation that the math teacher who, at least, wasn't a "history teacher," that also was football coach! (explaining math homework when I ask for help) and "let's get this thing sorted out...see here here here Q.E.D., go to bed.) Having said that I liked geometry and logic classes better than other math? ( I recall cheating on some tables.)

goldendeal

I wondered how long it would take Connie to reference one of her "weed" stories, I didn't  have to wait long. She should have hosted the other night with  Jerry B. Brown and his  psychological benefits of psychedelic plants. Poor Jorch seemed disappointed when Brown pointed out a mixture of turmeric and beet juice will not cause a  psychedelic experience .Connie would have been a much better host for this guest  as she could have sampled the mushrooms Brown was suggesting to Jorch.

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 24, 2016, 11:47:00 PM
Dammit! That was what I was missing when my dad told me: "here this is how you do it- in a quick manner with less explanation that the math teacher who, at least, wasn't a "history teacher," that also was football coach! (explaining math homework when I ask for help) and "let's get this thing sorted out...see here here here Q.E.D., go to bed.) Having said that I liked geometry and logic classes better than other math? ( I recall cheating on some tables.)
Damn man, we all have our burdens right?

Juan

Damn sNoory. He left me shut in and alone on Christmas.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on December 25, 2016, 04:37:09 PM
Finally, a good reason to send Jorch a thank you note.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 25, 2016, 05:15:16 PM
Finally, a good reason to send Jorch a thank you note.

Not so fast ... His dreaded anniversary special is still looming.  It's always a tough time for me, since it was one such calamitous show nearly four years ago now, which sent me over the edge and into the welcoming, succubus-like arms of bellgab.

Quote from: Juan on December 25, 2016, 04:37:09 PM

George will be home selfishly watching Old Yellow with Tommy, while his fans are cold, hungry, and lonesome.

Juan

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 25, 2016, 05:32:27 PM
George will be home selfishly watching Old Yellow with Tommy, while his fans are cold, hungry, and lonesome.
Maybe Tommy will bring him a turkey sammich and a platter of pizza rolls.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on December 25, 2016, 05:19:35 PM
Not so fast ... His dreaded anniversary special is still looming.  It's always a tough time for me, since it was one such calamitous show nearly four years ago now, which sent me over the edge and into the welcoming, succubus-like arms of bellgab.
Hopefully Norry will treat us with an "Secret Door" show and maybe play some clips from the "Holiday Magic- Coast Style" CDs. Personally though I'm looking forward to the New Years Eve "can a caller sing Auld Lang Syne" for a free unread book;better when given to a blind caller. ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 25, 2016, 06:05:08 PM
Hopefully Norry will treat us with an "Secret Door" show and maybe play some clips from the "Holiday Magic- Coast Style" CDs. Personally though I'm looking forward to the New Years Eve "can a caller sing Auld Lang Syne" for a free unread book;better when given to a blind caller. ;)
Dave still didn't back down: "Maybe you can give them to your friends" was his answer lol

Kidnostad3

Is it just me or did last night's C2C reach a new low in uninteresting topics?
I wouldn't have thought it possible. 

ItsOver

So you should send Jorch a thank you card for hooking you up with MV?  Praise Jorch.

Kidnostad3

That's exactly how I stumbled on Bellgab.  After listening to one outrageously inane comment after another and suffering thru a number of his ridiculously contrived anecdotes designed to let us know what a swell guy he is, I wondered how the hell this cretin stayed on the air.  In pursuit of an answer I googled "George Noory Sux" which ultimately led me to this thread.  While I'm glad I found Bellgab, I still don't have an answer to my question although I suspect that for many listeners (me included) it's a case of not being able to take one's eyes of a train wreck in progress. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2016, 12:42:02 PM
Study harder.

Ah, I'm beginning to see the light.  Jorch is the spearhead of a concerted effort by the illuminatti, the masons, the Bildeburgers, all of the government's three-inital agencies and the Elks Club to dumb down America to the point where the electorate will elect Chelsea Clinton to the Presidency. 

Is there no end to their fíendishness?! Thanks for providing me with the clues Jackstar.  Your insights are invaluable.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 26, 2016, 12:40:15 PM
That's exactly how I stumbled on Bellgab.  After listening to one outrageously inane comment after another and suffering thru a number of his ridiculously contrived anecdotes designed to let us know what a swell guy he is, I wondered how the hell this cretin stayed on the air.  In pursuit of an answer I googled "George Noory Sux" which ultimately led me to this thread.  While I'm glad I found Bellgab, I still don't have an answer to my question although I suspect that for many listeners (me included) it's a case of not being able to take one's eyes of a train wreck in progress.
It's obvious.  Jorch is just an MV plant to draw folks to BellGab.  Praise MV.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 26, 2016, 01:11:18 PM

Ah, I'm beginning to see the light.  Jorch is the spearhead of a concerted effort by the illuminatti, the masons, the Bildeburgers, all of the government's three-inital agencies and the Elks Club to dumb down America to the point where the electorate will elect Chelsea Clinton to the Presidency. 

Is there no end to their fíendishness?! Thanks for providing me with the clues Jackstar. 

George Noory (From 'Coast to Coast' AM radio show) had Jesuit father Felix on his show explaining the hype surrounding 6/06/06. Of course George Noory helped Alex Jones become who he is in the "Alternative Media". Noory was one of the first people to interview Alex Jones where Alex tells how he got started in broadcasting. Alex had been imitating Crazy Eddie (His prices are INSANE!!! Yes that Crazy Eddie) and was handing his frantic bits around to radio stations. Someone must have heard Jones and thought he would be perfect to help whip this country up into a frenzy (unfortunately all traces of this interview of Alex Jones telling this story seems to have recently disappeared off the net. If anyone can find it please let me know). Jones Still promotes Hugo Chavez of Venezuela who recently implemented the enabling act over there as Hitler did in Germany.

That Snoory was involved in promoting Bill Hicks in any way whatsoever should tell any discerning reader what they need to know--but let's dig deeper, shall we?

https://sentientchristian.com/2014/07/28/george-noory-a-jesuit-co-adjutor-university-of-detroit-mercy-wikipedia-the-free-encyclopedia/

That looks pretty fake--but it would, wouldn't it?

Here's a guy who seems convinced. I didn't watch all of it, so if he starts puking Lady Gaga, don't look at me.

Irrespective of such innuendos--he was trained at a Jesuit university, and I find it deeply troubling that you listed off the usual knee-jerk suspects in an attempt to look "hip" and/or "edgy," but neglected to list the Jesuits, who, as we all know, are the black right arm of Satan on this planet.

QuoteYour insights are invaluable.

Fuck your mother.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2016, 01:53:11 PM
... he was trained at a Jesuit university...

Any training George has undergone in any area is masterfully hidden.  It's what makes him so very dangerous.

Morgus

So far no New Years Eve caller predictions show is listed at the c2cam website weekly schedule.
Back in the 90's, Art did caller only predictions for New Years for the entire week between Christmas and New Years Day.
When Noory took over as main host, Art still did the annual New Year's Eve prediction shows (down to only 2 nights) for several years still.
Last year Noory finally took over the New Year's tradition, but reduced it down to only one night and reduced caller participation further by adding guests as well during the show! This meant there were very few caller predictions recorded last year... :o
Perhaps Noory is reducing it even further now and eliminating it all together this time? ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Morgus on December 26, 2016, 04:30:50 PM
This meant there were very few caller predictions recorded last year... :o
Perhaps Noory is reducing it even further now and eliminating it all together this time? ;)

The Jesuits would eliminate the entire audience, all at once, if they could. Savages.

Quote from: Morgus on December 26, 2016, 04:30:50 PM
So far no New Years Eve caller predictions show is listed at the c2cam website weekly schedule.
Back in the 90's, Art did caller only predictions for New Years for the entire week between Christmas and New Years Day.
When Noory took over as main host, Art still did the annual New Year's Eve prediction shows (down to only 2 nights) for several years still.
Last year Noory finally took over the New Year's tradition, but reduced it down to only one night and reduced caller participation further by adding guests as well during the show! This meant there were very few caller predictions recorded last year... :o

The predictions shows were the most reliably bad shows of the year.  The callers were always the worst part of any show - for every Mel, there were five thousand ''turn down your radio'' types.