• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Why do I feel like I'm reading something from Richard C. Hoaxster and seeing something on Mars?

McPhallus

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on March 09, 2013, 10:13:20 AM
I'd like to believe the April 2nd thing is true, but I seriously doubt it. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but Art's gone and he's never coming back. We need to just deal with it and move on.

There really is no April 2 theory.  When that picture was originally posted, a couple of us joked about a comeback.  And Fort Rock, being the predictable douche that he is, jumped on it.

Like Scrooge said to the spirits in "A Christmas Carol," why do they delight in torturing us this way???

Quote from: UFO Fill on March 09, 2013, 01:34:43 PM
Ft. Rock.

Star Trek fans are well grounded and seldom wrong, so...

analog kid

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on March 09, 2013, 02:06:05 PM
Star Trek fans are well grounded and seldom wrong, so...

He's a trekkie? That explains a lot.

Morgus

Quote from: UFO Fill on March 09, 2013, 01:34:43 PM
Ft. Rock.
and the jeopardy question for that answer is: "Who has more prediction  misses than Major Ed Dames?"  8)

FortRock

HERE'S SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT:
None of you are trained experts on Masonic, Knight's Of The Golden Circle (KGC) type ritualistically posed photos. Here's a hint about my background, I WAS trained as a teenager on the whole issue of Ritualistcally Posed Photos! And for others to investigate, I've appeared on Talk Radio Programs on that issue, mostly local Talk Radio in the Pacific Northwest. However I've been wrong on interpreting a photograph, I admit that! BUT here's the deal, it's put up or shut up time for the Art Bell / Scorpion Army Project, and that date is 04/02/13! Art you've commented here before, what do you think General Bell, is it time for your Scorpion Army to Stand Down?

The General

Quote from: FortRock on March 09, 2013, 06:00:42 PM
None of you are trained experts on Masonic, Knight's Of The Golden Circle (KGC) type ritualistically posed photos. Here's a hint about my background, I WAS trained as a teenager on the whole issue of Ritualistcally Posed Photos! And for others to investigate, I've appeared on Talk Radio Programs on that issue, mostly local Talk Radio in the Pacific Northwest. However I've been wrong on interpreting a photograph, I admit that! BUT here's the deal, it's put up or shut up time for the Art Bell / Scorpion Army Project, and that date is 04/02/13! Art you've commented here before, what do you think General Bell, is it time for your Scorpion Army to Stand Down?
I was trained at a young age by the CIA, the LSMFT, and the Weblos to detect bullshit.  And you, my friend, can really shovel it.  I mean to tell you, the stench of the bullshit that you post on this forum is probably the most odiferous, most noxious, most offensive pile of steaming bullshit that I've ever come across.  The steam literally comes wafting into my bunker through my LCD monitor.

Quote from: FortRock on March 09, 2013, 06:00:42 PM
...BUT here's the deal, it's put up or shut up time for the Art Bell / Scorpion Army Project...
IT IS SHUT UP TIME!

FortRock

NOT YET:
You all have ole' FortRock to kick around until April 3rd! If Art makes his announcement we'll all be elated, if not I'll come here and admit it as a Man, then melt away! Take care all, and watch for those "turkeytracks" in the woods!

Juan

I thought this board was a safe haven for nuts and crazies.  That's why I joined.

Quote from: UFO Fill on March 09, 2013, 06:55:03 PM
I thought this board was a safe haven for nuts and crazies.  That's why I joined.
You're right, it is.  But FR got monotonous on this April 2 stuff a long time ago.  He should mix in some of his classic creepy stuff with the new stuff, like a rock band does.  In FR's case, Don't Stand So Close To Me would be appropriate.

Morgus

Quote from: FortRock on March 09, 2013, 06:54:11 PM
If Art makes his announcement we'll all be elated, if not I'll come here and admit it as a Man, then melt away!
but you promised the same thing the last several times your predictions about Art Bell were proven false and didn't happen.
yet you returned again and again.
why should we believe you this time?  :o

NOT YET:
You all have ole' FortRock to kick around until April 3rd! If Art makes his announcement we'll all be elated, if not I'll come here and admit it as a Man, then melt away! Take care all, and watch for those "turkeytracks" in the woods!

So you're sure it's April 2 of THIS year?

Juan

Maybe on April 1, Linda Moulton Howe will walk into the studio, to George's surprise, and fire him on the air.  George will think it's an April Fool's Day joke to get even with him, but the next day - April 2, when he arrives at the PremRat multiplex, he will find his key card no longer works, and the pizza rolls we've been mailing in will be in a cardboard box outside the door.

Falkie2013

Quote from: UFO Fill on March 09, 2013, 08:29:37 PM
Maybe on April 1, Linda Moulton Howe will walk into the studio, to George's surprise, and fire him on the air.  George will think it's an April Fool's Day joke to get even with him, but the next day - April 2, when he arrives at the PremRat multiplex, he will find his key card no longer works, and the pizza rolls we've been mailing in will be in a cardboard box outside the door.

I'm surprised at you, Fill, that you'd waste perfectly good and yummy pizza rolls on Snoory.

Me, I'd reseal the boxes and send them. He might not notice the difference and if you'd tape them really well, he'd go nuts not only trying to open the boxes but might shake them wondering why he can't hear any pizza rolls inside.

Falkie2013

NOT YET:

Don't need to go in the woods to see no turkeys.

We've had you on here to fill in for the turkey and in between times, we've had Snoorge as the turkey !

Falkie2013

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on March 09, 2013, 10:11:35 AM
Well I suppose anything is possible, but I think Art will stay retired. I read he got at least $5 million, maybe more, when he hung it up. That's enough for him to enjoy his golden years. Unless he's spent it all, I don't think he has any reason to come back. If you were Art, would you?

If you read his book he quite clearly said he got $ 9 million when Premiere acquired the show. Of course, that's before taxes.

Falkie2013

Quote from: analog kid on March 09, 2013, 11:11:24 AM
Not at four hours a night, every night. I know of some hosts who do one hour podcast show twice a week, and they're constantly mentioning how much work it is, pretty much take the whole week to "research" and produce the main show. Art's heyday schedule would have these guys depleted and quiting within the first week.

There's one poker podcast that seems to have no show prep and it gets so bad the hosts wind up talking about women instead of poker with lots of swearing at times. And numerous commercials for poker sites, unfortunately. Its really bad. Poker Road.

Falkie2013

Quote from: UFO Fill on March 09, 2013, 08:29:37 PM

Maybe someone will be a little inventive and have the Donald come in and fire everyone including LMH.

And then announce the next day in a press conference, that it wasn't an April Fool's joke, they're really fired.

YNOT

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 09, 2013, 08:24:17 PM

So you're sure it's April 2 of THIS year?

I predict that FR will be make a prediction in March of 2014 about April of 2014...

If they're still giving him internet access at Happy Acres by then.

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on March 09, 2013, 10:11:35 AM
Well I suppose anything is possible, but I think Art will stay retired. I read he got at least $5 million, maybe more, when he hung it up. That's enough for him to enjoy his golden years. Unless he's spent it all, I don't think he has any reason to come back. If you were Art, would you?

I am not Art, I wouldnt quickly after my wife died, I wouldnt marry someone I knew for a short period, I wouldnt marry a mail order bride, I wouldnt broadcast from my home (too closed), etc.

I am not Art, thank God, he would be a much less interesting person if I were.

RHastings

My take on the speculated April 2 message hidden in plain sight:

As the father of a young daughter, Art is just letting everyone know that he is excited about International Children's Book Day on April 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Children%27s_Book_Day

FortRock

Love it R.H.! What could 04/02/13 mean? That is the conundrum of our times! If Art announces his return, Asia will be able to buy MANY books! Oh, and here's the conundrum for the group, if Art announces his return, I'm with you forever! What do you really want Coast Gab Friends? The Scorpion Army has not yet Stood Down!

onan

Quote from: FortRock on March 10, 2013, 10:09:06 AM
Love it R.H.! What could 04/02/13 mean? That is the conundrum of our times! If Art announces his return, Asia will be able to buy MANY books! Oh, and here's the conundrum for the group, if Art announces his return, I'm with you forever! What do you really want Coast Gab Friends? The Scorpion Army has not yet Stood Down!
Are you asking to make a choice between having Art back on the radio thereby having you as a continuing poster? You have the ability to post anytime you want as long as you follow the terms of the forum, which I think in the past you broke. How much ego do you have to think my desire to hear new Art Bell shows would be lessened if you post more?

McPhallus

NOT YET:

Somehow, I doubt you've ever done anything as a man, especially with a capital "m."

Dude, you're not that important.  You're the village idiot, and you fail to see that you've worn out your schtick long ago.  At least find some new way to be amusing.

Eddie Coyle

Schtick coma. We're at the Police Academy 6 level of satire/comedy here. Or Ernest Goes to Jail.

Falkie2013

I predict that on April 2nd, Snoory will announce his " retirement " as the host of Coast and that Fort Rock will become his man servant and all around toady.

FortRock

EEEWWW, working for George Noory, that would be like being the Aid Servant to George W. Bush, helplessly enslaved to the helpless!