• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Tara

A multimillionaire, I wonder.  sNoory admits that he's helping support 9 people, three kids and six grandchildren.  (His kids are over 35, what's wrong with them?).  He probably was in debt when he started C2C.  He mentions going to Vegas, wouldn't doubt if he likes to play big shot at the tables.  Then there's the IRS.

sNoory may have made millions from C2C, but narcissistic people like to show off.  I know I'm hypothesizing, but when money comes easily, and in great quantities after a life of financial failure, it's quickly lost.  He's probably just a typical lottery winner. 

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Tara on March 11, 2013, 02:24:48 PM
A multimillionaire, I wonder.  sNoory admits that he's helping support 9 people, three kids and six grandchildren.  (His kids are over 35, what's wrong with them?).  He probably was in debt when he started C2C.  He mentions going to Vegas, wouldn't doubt if he likes to play big shot at the tables.  Then there's the IRS.

sNoory may have made millions from C2C, but narcissistic people like to show off.  I know I'm hypothesizing, but when money comes easily, and in great quantities after a life of financial failure, it's quickly lost.  He's probably just a typical lottery winner.

He might be a billionaire. He owns the patent on suck. Considering all that sucks...Noory is a magnate.

ItsOver

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 11, 2013, 02:43:49 PM
          He might be a billionaire. He owns the patent on suck. Considering all that sucks...Noory is a magnate.

Well he's certainly a maggot.

ShayP

A multimillionaire, I wonder.  sNoory admits that he's helping support 9 people, three kids and six grandchildren.  (His kids are over 35, what's wrong with them?).  He probably was in debt when he started C2C. 
Noory probably fancies himself the Patriarch of the family.  This guy can't handle microwavable food so I doubt he offers "support" to his family.  He's the guy that likes to just preach advice to his adult children and envies them because they actually do alright by themselves.  His gift cards, free books from guests, and bottles of turmeric get thrown away after he leaves.

Surmo

Falkie - Great take on Midnight in the Desert, the Snoory version.  Sadly, all to accurate.

Onan - I am in the same predicament on Alzheimer's, and I have told all and sundry in my family that if I ever come down with it, and it ever reaches the stage of me being in "a home" (such a nice word for such an awful place), to leave plenty of pills around for me to take in a conscious moment.  Of course, at that point it may be too late, and I won't recall my current  intent to embrace the reaper, but at least give me the chance.  For now, I don't think about it, and hope for the best.

Falkie2013

My brother in law has lucid moments where he knows what's going on and presumably so does one of my aunt's though she's much further along than he is.

Both of them drank, he much heavier than she, and so it may partly be due to excessive alcohol consumption killing off brain cells.

I do recall seeing an 80th birthday celebration for Frank Sinatra and he cried on stage because he couldn't remember the lyrics anymore. He was a hard booze drinker for years.

Falkie2013

Quote from: ShayP on March 11, 2013, 04:30:25 PM
Noory probably fancies himself the Patriarch of the family.  This guy can't handle microwavable food so I doubt he offers "support" to his family.  He's the guy that likes to just preach advice to his adult children and envies them because they actually do alright by themselves.  His gift cards, free books from guests, and bottles of turmeric get thrown away after he leaves.

I wonder how many of those kids he's been pushing everyone else to sponsor for years, that HE actually sponsors ?

Or was it all more hype to make himself look more important as he so often does and is infamous for  ?

Nebraska888

Quote from: lonevoice on March 11, 2013, 01:28:00 PM
The AntiArt,  I like that.

I'm convinced that Noory really is too stupid to realize he sucks.  I'm convinced that PremRat is not as stupid as that, so they obviously just don't care that he sucks.   The karmic injustice of it all is that whenever the day comes that we're rid of him - whether by his retirement, his getting fired, or the ratings finally sinking below whatever the acceptable threshold of bad ratings is for PremRat - Noory will walk away from C2C a multi-millionaire as a result of having sucked the show into the oblivion of his black hole of AntiArt.    I know life can be unfair, and often is, but this is so wrong.

I agree......with sadness......but, you're right.

Falkie2013

With apologies to Crystal Gayle and Art Bell :

" I've got to tell you, Snoory's rotted my brain,
  night after night from his dugout.

I've had enough of this continual pain,
  it's time for Snoory to get out.

It's been too long a time,
  Since Art so sublime.
  And I'm ready for the airwaves to get better.

We all wanted something that Snoory couldn't deliver,
  he turned greatness into slime.
  Art opened dreams that we all could live,
  Snoory's burned sinkholes in our minds.

It's been too long a time,
  without a great mind,
  and I'm waitin' for the times to get better.

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na,

Night after night Snoory still sucks,
  He was just in it,
  for the bucks.
  Soon he'll be gone and We'll all sing a sweet song,
  And it will be our collective good luck.

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na,

Snoory still sucks.

Oh, yes, he does.

( humming melody )  ".

... sNoory admits that he's helping support 9 people, three kids and six grandchildren...

I don't believe that - just more grandiose posturing.  He probably thinks giving them storable food and other freebees gets from sponsors as birthday presents is 'support'. 

mombird3

Sorry about the Alhziemer's. My Dad died of it in 2007.My mom is still going strong at age 86. I am of the notion that the doom and gloom of the show makes me feel worse. Getting old is not fun. Valarie Harper is dying of brain Cancer. She is showing quite a lot of courage. And she made me laugh on television as "Rhoda." George is a cry baby.
I spent plenty of time thinking about life and death to know that all of us have something in our past. Nobody lives forever. When I help people i do not have to boast about it, I just do it.

Roy Hinkley

Yeah, George missed the part of religion that talks about doing good acts and not boasting about it.

Roy Hinkley

Yep, cholesterol.... there's a major paranormal topic - dumbass George.

hosehead

He's mumbling and bumbling right out of the gate.

Surmo

And George the knowledgeable notes how Hale Bopp was eaten up whole by the planet Jupiter........did I miss something 15 years ago?

Sardondi

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 11, 2013, 11:09:06 PM
Yeah, George missed the part of religion that talks about doing good acts and not boasting about it.
Yeah, George brings to mind the Pharisee of Luke 18:10-14, who prayed loudly in the temple beside a hated but humble tax-collector or "publican". The Pharisee, who was the equivalent of one of the upper-class movers-and-shakers of our society, loudly proclaimed his own acts of what he viewed as proof of his righteousness. He thanked God that he wasn't made an obvious sinner like the publican. The publican on the other hand couldn't even look up he was so ashamed of himself, and merely asked that God have mercy on him as a miserable sinner.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Surmo on March 11, 2013, 11:25:26 PM
And George the knowledgeable notes how Hale Bopp was eaten up whole by the planet Jupiter........did I miss something 15 years ago?

He probably thinks it's the Skipper from Gilligan's Island who discovered it too (Alan Hale who co-discovered it)

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Sardondi on March 11, 2013, 11:30:35 PM
Yeah, George brings to mind the Pharisee of Luke 18:10-14, who prayed loudly in the temple beside a hated but humble tax-collector or "publican". The Pharisee, who was the equivalent of one of the upper-class movers-and-shakers of our society, loudly proclaimed his own acts of what he viewed as proof of his righteousness. He thanked God that he wasn't made an obvious sinner like the publican. The publican on the other hand couldn't even look up he was so ashamed of himself, and merely asked that God have mercy on him as a miserable sinner.

[

I remember one of his boasts when he talked about buying I can't remember if it was ten or twenty CC radios to give out to people.  Besides boasting, it again shows how out of touch he is with his listeners who generally can't afford a fricken $200 radio.

popple

Uggggggggggggh! Why do we need this "rogue" nutritionist? Unless he traveled all the way from neptune's moon I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

And Jorch needs to stop lying about being a "health nut", when he eats microwavable GMO pizza rolls.

Roy Hinkley

George: "Let me guess, let me guess!"  "Cholesterol?"

No crap George, it's the topic of your show you idiot!  It's called a rhetorical question you boob!

OH, great. George has another charlatan on.

Jonny Bowden is a fraud, and further, a very, very dangerous man. God knows how many people this swindler will kill before he`s done.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 12, 2013, 12:24:56 AM
OH, great. George has another charlatan on.

Jonny Bowden is a fraud, and further, a very, very dangerous man. God knows how many people this swindler will kill before he`s done.

Yeah, and I think Jonny had a few too many shots of espresso before the show too!

Roy Hinkley

LOL - Jonny said pissin in the wind, I bet George just peed his pants!

popple

Now this guest is talking about turmeric.

popple

How many people overdose on water really? Is it such a huge threat?  :o

Mels-hole1984

George Noory is a fake, fucking piece of shit!...His cow towing tonight is just about sickening. I think we've all had just about enough of this horseshit!

popple

Q: If you guys search George Noory on youtube, is the 1st option that drops down "George Noory Pizza Roll" for you too?

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: popple on March 12, 2013, 01:10:42 AM
Q: If you guys search George Noory on youtube, is the 1st option that drops down "George Noory Pizza Roll" for you too?
I wouldnt know...George Noory would be the last thing I search on youtube.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 11, 2013, 11:36:05 PM
I remember one of his boasts when he talked about buying I can't remember if it was ten or twenty CC radios to give out to people.  Besides boasting, it again shows how out of touch he is with his listeners who generally can't afford a fricken $200 radio.

Hell, I can't afford a $ 200 radio. Though I am saving up for a car and a flat screen tv. BUT given that so much of radio is going to the net, eventually broadcast radio itself MAY become obsolete except for hams and emergency channels like police and fire and cb'ers if anyone uses that anymore.

mombird3

Yes, I read something about radio may die as the net seems to be taking over as the next wave for radio talk shows. Maybe the ratings will tank on the Mon-Friday shows.