• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Roy Hinkley

I wish he would at least practice the words he needs to use a lot like "ohnpen lines".  Another word he uses a lot that he can't pronounce is "powerful" - it always comes out something like "pohrful", as in "pohrful immune defense". 

It would be neat to shtart a list of his unique words, but it would unfortunately be so large it would just turn into the sNoory Dictionary. 

ufogadfly

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 09, 2013, 09:51:24 PM
I think of Snorge as an evil flying monkey:

You must have been watching tonight's crappy-as-usual original SyFy Channel Saturday movie. Expect disGeorge to ask his next cryptozoologist guest, "Whatsh's all thish I've been hearing about theesh evil flyeeen monkeesh?"

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 09, 2013, 09:45:13 PM
... the sNoory Dictionary.

The Snoorest Dictionary may be much larger than a Standard English one.  Over time, he has offered a new pronounciation for just about every word written on his cue cards, often a different pronunciation each time.  Word meaning also vary.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: ufogadfly on March 09, 2013, 10:31:52 PM
You must have been watching tonight's crappy-as-usual original SyFy Channel Saturday movie. Expect disGeorge to ask his next cryptozoologist guest, "Whatsh's all thish I've been hearing about theesh evil flyeeen monkeesh?"

And you know what question is coming since the monkeys have wings........ Are they angels??

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 09, 2013, 10:59:24 PM

The Snoorest Dictionary may be much larger than a Standard English one.  Over time, he has offered a new pronounciation for just about every word written on his cue cards, often a different pronunciation each time.  Word meaning also vary.

His cue cards are another thing that drive me crazy.  When he's reading his geust intros, he's so stupid he just reads the bullet points and can't put in the connector words to make them correct sentences.  So he just goes, "Joe Boring guest's name.  Author. Researcher.  Nine books.  TV show., etc.  Instead of this is Joe Dumbass WHO IS AN author, researcher AND has written nine books AND PRODUCED a TV show.  He just goes down his list and it sounds so unprofessional and disjointed that they are not complete sentences.

Falkie2013

Quote from: ufogadfly on March 09, 2013, 10:31:52 PM

Also the flying suckey as well.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 09, 2013, 11:23:11 PM
And you know what question is coming since the monkeys have wings........ Are they angels??

AND did they fly out of a portal ?

Falkie2013

Criticsm of the Snoorge is everywhere.

I found this on a blog.

www.norcalblogs.com/postscripts/2013/03/03/critique-george-noorys-coast-coast/

Post Scripts By Jack Lee and Tina Grazier   

A Critique of George Noory’s Coast to Coast
Posted by Post Scripts   @   3 March 2013 2 comments

by Jack  ( I had to do something different.  This is a much needed departure from politics)
For many years the king of the late night radio was Art Bell, who hosted the Coast to Coast show.  Bell built this show from nothing.  He was sharp and seemed to be able to carry on an intelligent conversation with any guest on any subject.   Then at the top of his career, Bell suddenly pulled the plug and retired.  He does an occasional show from his new home in the Philippines, but that’s very rare.
Bells successor was George Noory who really didn’t seem to understand what Bell’s show was all about, sure he understood that Bell built his success on UFO stories and nutty callers that claimed to be Satan or from another planet, but behind Bell’s inquiring mind there was a subtle skeptical that sometimes melded into a humorous sarcasm as Bell would probe the caller’s credentials.
That was Bell’s schitk and he was good at it, Noory on the other hand behaves like the character Gomer Pyle, if you are old enough to remember his?  Old George has never met a guest he didn’t agree with, be they from the Planet Zargon or a time traveler from the 5th dimension.  No caller is too preposterous and no guest too crazy, even if they are totally fruit loops George never questions their authority to tell us about life on Zargon.   Noory just plays along, not once does he cry BS!   He’s all ears, acting the part of suck up who can’t wait to agree or add in his own ignorant exclamation point on the absurd commentary.   I swear…your average 6 year old doesn’t behave as gullible as Noory and on top of that act and I do mean act, because I still can’t believe anyone is that gullible and not wearing a straight jacket, Noory says the stupid things almost nightly.   His fans even have a name for these doosies, they’re called Nooryisms, here check it out:  George, “I would guess your mind is part of who you are.”  July 19, 2007.  Good call George!  Yes your mind is part of who you are alright.   How about this one…
George: “It would be great if Saddam just left Iraq, don’t you think?”
Guest Hal: “Yes, but he’s not going to do that. Like last time, he’s going to put his citizens in harm’s way, use them as human shields, and wreak destruction on the oil fields.”
George: “That’s kind of selfish, isn’t it?”
Noory’s intellectual prowess really gets exposed when he’s hosting a really accomplished guest like Astrophysicist Michio Kaku.   Bell and Kaku could carry on an entertaining conversation, but not Noory.  Paraphrasing now, George will cut into the professor’s comment because he thinks he has to interject something to show he’s actually following along, “And that would be a bad thing then, huh?” A dumbfounded, Michio would pause, and give Noory a gratuitous, “Yes, blowing up the world would be a bad thing…”  I bet I can guess what he was thinking…”I can’t believe you just said something that childlike, Noory you’re an idiot.”
Bell was not very political, but he was obviously conservative, in that context I mean he was logical and reasonable on when rare political issues would come up he was well balanced and thoughtful.   Noory on the other hand and I include his occasional substitute host George Knapp, also try to avoid politics like Bell.  However, neither can resist taking an occasional shot at the right.  Knapp refers to the 100 million plus republicans as simply right-wing boobs.  I get the strong feeling both a die-hard Obama supporters, which figures given their bumbling ineptness.  But, apparently there’s a lot of stupid listeners that love this show.  The ratings say Noory has about 15 million listeners now…pretty amazing and a real indictment of the typical voter/listener.
Art Bell built a great show that you could enjoy just before you nodded off, but not anymore, not with Noory.  The entertainment value has plummeted, well, at least in my eyes anyway.   I won’t listen to Coast to Coast anymore,  it’s just way too dumb.  Hey KPAY, isn’t there something else out there you could play after 10 pm?

And then there's this.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ad related to george nooryis a flying monkeyAnd this :

Arctic monkeys ? WTF ?

George Noory - CelebrityTalentPromotions

www.celebritytalentpromotions.com/speaker/george-noory.phpShareCall 1.888.752.3532 to book George Noory speaking engagements, find George Noory speaker fees and booking George Noory appearances. ... Arcade Fire, Arch Lustberg, Arctic monkeys, Ardal O'Hanlon, Arden Bercovitz, Arden ...... Littauer, Florian Mueck, Florian Wehrli, Floyd Wickman, Flying Fish Consulting Team ...

And ...
George Noory   

[/b][/size]
Ffxi9
This page is or discusses a loony and/or nutty conspiracy theory of which Uncyclopedia vehemently denies knowledge and existence. The black helicopters are not ^on their way.

“It's too bad the end of the world had to happen tonight.  We could have had you back in a few weeks to talk about it. ”
~ George Noory George Snoory Noory is a right-wing late night radio conspiracy evangelist and talking points spokesman for the New World Order.  Maybe he isn't.  He believes Jesus can be seen by wearing 3-D glasses, or perhaps that is just what they say.    He promotes his end of the world conspiracy theories on his nightly syndicated radio broadcast Coast to Coast AM.  He has psychic abilities, and once received a psychic message from a muskellunge in Nebraska that he is very careful not to discuss.  He is or is not a disciple of Art Bell.  He truly has a face for radio.  Maybe he doesn't.

Bouncywikilogo10 
For those without comedic tastes, the so-called experts at Wikipedia have an article about George Noory
[/b][/size]

Contents [show
edit Early years Snoory was born in the back of a Radio Shack in Waukegan, Illinois in 1918, the son of a Whirling Dervish and a palm reader.  His mother invented the radio and gave him his first job at an experimental station in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1928, along with lessons on the xylophone.  It was while practicing the instrument he first received a message from a UFO.  The aliens named him "The Night Squirrel," for his habit of burying things and his bushy tail.  It is a name he still uses to refer to himself.  When he was 12 he had a terrible fever, and wasn't expected to die.  He did, however, and recalls in his 2006 book, "Slacker in the Dark" the peculiar episode:

SpaceJesus 

Space Jesus visited George Snoory Noory in a near death experience and told him about the end of the world. "I was terribly sick.  The fever was so hot I felt as though I was actually freezing.  I  felt as if tiny knives were piercing my flesh. And then, there was a "pop" - and I was out of my body looking down at myself.  I felt a tug at my shirt - I turned and looked and saw a beautiful being awash in light.  It looked like Jesus, but he had a helmet on.  Something in my mind, almost telepathically, told me it was "Space Jesus."  He began to tell me about the end of the world, and then we shook hands, and the next thing I knew I was back in my body."
The Space Jesus Event, as Noory began to call it, became a life changing one.  "The Night Squirrel" began to tell these tales over and over again on his radio program between xylophone solos, sending his listeners into a frenzy.  One night, a young Richard C. Hoagland called him and begged him to put him on the air with him.  They spoke for over an hour about Space Jesus visiting Mars and how the elitists have conspired to cover that up and the two of them formed an organization devoted to helmeted messianic extraterrestrial research that night while on the air.  Little did they know they had really invented late night talk radio.
edit The muskellunge incident

Musky 

Snoory once received a psychic message from a muskellunge.  "I heard it calling my name," he recalls. Although he re-tells the story in several different versions, here is the latest version from Slacker in the Dark: "I was lying on my bed in my home in Waukegan one night in 1952, pondering auto-erotica, when I heard a voice calling my name.  It said it was Edgar Cayce and that he'd been reincarnated as a muskellunge that lived in a lake in Nebraska.  I asked, "What's a muskellunge?"  I'll never forget his response:  "That doesn't matter right now, just listen to me - you must warn the world - you must warn the world!"  So, that's why I do what I do.  I feel I was personally picked by a muskellunge that just happened to be the reincarnated entity of Edgar Cayce!!!" Snoory doesn't mention if he was drinking or smoking anything that night or if he had ingested some type of mind altering drug or just what exactly he was to warn the world about.  To him it really didn't matter - they were after him - or maybe they weren't.  He joined the Navy and became a master of disguise.  He was rumored to have been recruited by the CIA as a disinformation agent, but denies ever meeting George Noory or being in the Navy.  Or, maybe he didn't.  After the Navy he drifted from dead-end job to dead-end job, living on light beer and antidepressants.  This natural course led him to television.
edit Television and Jimmy Hoffa After his grandmother invented television, she gave him a job interviewing mobsters and evil-doers that were marked to be whacked.  One was Jimmy Hoffa.  He received an Emmy for his work.  Snoory wrote the interview into a script and Martin Scorsese directed Joe Pesci in "The Whack Job" in which Noory picked up an Oscar.  He also wrote the theme song, "What a Whack Job Wants" and picked up a Grammy.  He also interviewed Julius Caesar, Joseph Stalin, Czar Nicholas ll, Adolph Hitler, John F. Kennedy and Judas, for which he received another Emmy.  He denies ever interviewing Charles Manson and Satan, but both of them said otherwise, and gave themselves an Emmy.  After viewers were found to be getting physically ill from seeing his face on TV, he went back to radio, taking another job in St. Louis as "The Night Squirrel."  In 2006, "Slacker in the Dark" was nominated for a Pulitzer Prize.  In 2007, Snoory was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for his work in banning the accordion.
edit The Suck Scale George Noory sucks and it's scientific fact, as proven by the Suck Scale. Invented in 2003 the Suck Scale measures how much something sucks and to what degree of suckage, the Suck Scale is measured in donkey dick sucks from 0 to 2012, with 2012 being the highest known suckage. While most scientist argue over what sucks and at what degree of suckage the suck belongs. The current lowest suckage is finding 100 bucks on the floor which is measured at 0 donkey dick sucks. Its scientific consensus that George Noory is the current known highest suck, at a whopping 2012 donkey dick sucks! There is currently nothing that's at a higher suckage than that! Of course there are a few fringe scientist that claim George Noory's suckage is actually 2011 or 2013 and even 1999 but those views are far and few between and 2012 donkey dick sucks is the accepted number.
edit Art Bell and Coast to Coast After Art Bell was kidnapped by a feminist Filipino army insurgency, Premiere Radio Networks was looking for someone to take his place.  Rush Limbaugh remembered hearing a similar psycho on the radio while on vacation in Missouri and told Premiere about him.  in 2003, Noory took over Coast to Coast much to the chagrin of it's regular listeners.  Noory immediately began to preach his theory of Space Jesus, and denying the same.  He blamed September 11, 2001 on conspiracy theorists and claimed Islam was created by the CIA.  He dedicated entire shows to End of the World rants and guests who supported the same Rapture and revenge philosophies.  He began a steady diet of the Book of Revelation and is rumored to have eaten over 7,000 copies.  He hired longtime psycho Richard C. Hoagland in a move many consider was only a counterbalance to have someone more insane than himself on the show.  He has dedicated himself to find out who the hell 666 is and when we are all gonna die!! Heard on over a million gazillion radio stations throughout the known world, he makes it a point to keep any guests with relevant information off the show.  In 2007, he took his lovable mug to the Home Shopping Network, hawking religious trinkets and the hallucinogenic energy drink Ayahuaska.  Or, maybe he didn't.  His contract expires in 2012, But Snoory needs the cash and will probably Renew his contract for a signing bonus of a bologna sandwich.

From LA Mazzuli's blog :

December 12, 2012 at 6:07 pm  You will have to tell the call screener something else or you will never get through. If you do happen to get through by some miracle, if George even senses or a split second where you are going with that question he will cut you off.
Funny thing about Noory is he claims the show is not political, that there are enough political shows out there he has said repeatedly. “We don’t do politics on Coast it Coast”
Well, maybe not when Art Bell was around but now I just don’t know he can say that.  Seems like ALL of John B Wells shows are political and Noory has a few of his own…The show in my opinion has lost it way, Noory has put his personal  stamp on it and since his interested are  in alternative medicine and Big Pharma, JFK ,Mafia.  Those   make up 75%of the subject matter. . Either gone or nonexistent,  are  Bigfoot, NDE’s, EVP’s UFO’s, Ghost  Mothman.
And his so called experts he parades out every night, Richard C. Hoagland, Linda Moulton Howe,Michio Kaku,Whitley Strieber ,Katherine Albrecht,Linda Godfrey Mitch Battros,Ed Dames….the show needs some new blood, bring these folks out is like beating a mutilated cow (no pun for Linda Moulton Howe)
I really look forward to when LA is the guest as I know the show will be interesting and informative.
One best show I heard in last few months was George Knapp, with guest David Paulides who talked about mysterious vanishings from our national parks and forests. For some reason the creep factor on that show was off the scale, listen to it if you get a chance it was broadcast on Sunday March 25, 2012 and June 24, 2012. The show was so popular George Knapp had him on twice saying he had more calls after this show then any others he ever did, so he invited Paulides back a few months later.

Lynne Whelden said  December 12, 2012 at 6:00 pm  All the best on C2C tonight, LA.
Talk about contrasts! Last night’s guest, a mafia guy, was so disgusting I felt like taking a shower afterwards. The way he would laugh and jest and make light of the crimes he committed back in the 70s…it made me realize he wasn’t repentant at all. It was all a way for him to continue making money by writing books, scripts on the subject. (And he claims to be a “motivational” speaker to kids!)
Interestingly George Norey seemed to know a lot more about the mafia than he should have. (Like who married who, who was friends with who…) I could sense that after a while, that is, after “cozying” up to the guy, he started to “back off” and play dumb again. Made me wonder if George’s ties to the mafia run a lot deeper than any of us listeners would have suspected.
Weird show but it revealed what lies the hearts of man.
    :)

Matt said  December 12, 2012 at 6:18 pm  I know, Art Bell would have never had this guy on, but see, Noory actually considers him a serious journalist. Reliving his St Louis days evidently. How many times are we going to hear the story about Noory being the last person to interview Jimmy Hoffa? I’m telling you, I rolling my eyes at least once a week on that comment, like, yeah we know George, we know.

Matt said  December 12, 2012 at 6:34 pm  The infamous caller JC (self-proclaimed God’s 10 Star General) accuses Noory of being a part of the St Louis crime syndicate….said he knows that George stole money out of Art Bells wallet…;)

Matt saidwww.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Sgy6CsbfSM#!  December 12, 2012 at 6:34 pm  The infamous caller JC (self-proclaimed God’s 10 Star General) accuses Noory of being a part of the St Louis crime syndicate….said he knows that George stole money out of Art Bells wallet…;)

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Sgy6CsbfSM#!

[/td][/tr][/table]

That must have been a fairly labor-intensive effort, Falkie... You offered some entertaining points!  I think we all just keep coming back to the main issue -- Noory frickin' sucks!  He is a great blackhole of suckitude.  Why is there no cosmic justice -- why is Noory not sweeping floors in a 4th-rate pizzeria under a boss who calls him a moron?

The guy is getting worse and worse!
I never realized just how bad he was getting, until I started reading these posts. Now I know that it wasn't just me!
He REALLY is narcissistic. He has to make every point a guest makes,  about him.
By the way, ......Love Jorch's Eye Pad. Sidesplitting!!!!!!

b_dubb

Google AdSense is picking up on George's suckiness. There are Pizza Hut ads popping up now and I'm guessing that's a direct result of the pizza roll incident that's been so well documented and discussed on this site.

George, just to be clear, we're rooting for the pizza rolls

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: b_dubb on March 10, 2013, 07:35:32 PM
Google AdSense is picking up on George's suckiness. There are Pizza Hut ads popping up now and I'm guessing that's a direct result of the pizza roll incident that's been so well documented and discussed on this site.

George, just to be clear, we're rooting for the pizza rolls

What amazes me is when he tells shtories like the pizza rolls it shows just how out of touch he is with people.  I think he thought people would feel sorry for him, not that we would just go "what a dumbass".  First, it's not an amazing shtory like he thinks it is, and second, you're a dumbass for not blowing on your food or letting it cool off - you know, something we all learned when we were like FOUR!

One of his other shtories I couldn't believe he was dumb enough to tell the audience was when he drove off from a gas station with the pump handle still in the car.  How self-absorbed do you have to be for that to happen?  That's what he gets for making Tommie do everything so he is lost when is "buddy" isn't there.

ItsOver

Fortunately, it's a Jorch free night.  I realize Punnett isn't popular with everybody but I prefer to look at the positive.  He's not Noory.  Four hours of dead air are better than Noory.

michio

Quote from: Liam the runner on March 10, 2013, 04:15:32 PM
The guy is getting worse and worse!
I never realized just how bad he was getting, until I started reading these posts. Now I know that it wasn't just me!
He REALLY is narcissistic. He has to make every point a guest makes,  about him.

George Noory devours the limelight and desperately craves the adulation of his hypnotized minions.  He is the antithesis and destroyer of what one man created and built. George Noory is the AntiArt.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 10, 2013, 07:51:30 PM
What amazes me is when he tells shtories like the pizza rolls it shows just how out of touch he is with people.  I think he thought people would feel sorry for him, not that we would just go "what a dumbass".  First, it's not an amazing shtory like he thinks it is, and second, you're a dumbass for not blowing on your food or letting it cool off - you know, something we all learned when we were like FOUR!

One of his other shtories I couldn't believe he was dumb enough to tell the audience was when he drove off from a gas station with the pump handle still in the car.  How self-absorbed do you have to be for that to happen?  That's what he gets for making Tommie do everything so he is lost when is "buddy" isn't there.

I worked in service stations for a number of years and it happens all the time. Not only does it make one hell of a mess, but it puts that pump out of service until it can get repaired and inconviences other drivers.

The worst case I ever saw of that happening was in Castro Valley back in the 1960's. This was before the pumps had automatic shutoff switches inside the station.

This was at a 76 station at the height of the morning commute. I was waiting for a bus as I'd stayed overnight at a friend's home.

Anyway, this lady drove off with the gas still spewing out of her car. A stream of gas went from her tank clear across the parking lot and spread to the other pumps. Then something caused a spark and " KABOOM ! ". One of the loudest noises I'd ever heard before or since. The entire gas station island exploded and the pumps broke free and shot straight up into the air about 50 feet all the while spewing flaming gasoline. The employees and the manager all ran like hell as the gas spread and the entire station was engulfed in flames. It tied up the commute for hours as the station was next to a freeway onramp. The station burned down to the ground before the fire department could put it out. I didn't see anything like that ever in movies, even in Robocop or Lethal Weapon.

Roy Hinkley

OMG can Ian Putznut be any more full of himself?  His potty humor is annoying too, and how bad is it that the title of his book is so bad he doesn't even want to say it on air?  Pissed at God, nice job Deacon Putznut.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 10, 2013, 10:31:52 PM

I worked in service stations for a number of years and it happens all the time. Not only does it make one hell of a mess, but it puts that pump out of service until it can get repaired and inconviences other drivers.

The worst case I ever saw of that happening was in Castro Valley back in the 1960's. This was before the pumps had automatic shutoff switches inside the station.

This was at a 76 station at the height of the morning commute. I was waiting for a bus as I'd stayed overnight at a friend's home.

Anyway, this lady drove off with the gas still spewing out of her car. A stream of gas went from her tank clear across the parking lot and spread to the other pumps. Then something caused a spark and " KABOOM ! ". One of the loudest noises I'd ever heard before or since. The entire gas station island exploded and the pumps broke free and shot straight up into the air about 50 feet all the while spewing flaming gasoline. The employees and the manager all ran like hell as the gas spread and the entire station was engulfed in flames. It tied up the commute for hours as the station was next to a freeway onramp. The station burned down to the ground before the fire department could put it out. I didn't see anything like that ever in movies, even in Robocop or Lethal Weapon.

Wow Falkie, that would have been something to see!  I wonder if Snorge's drive-off caused all that too LOL!

Eddie Coyle

That Ian can't say his book's title "out of deference" for Noory proves not only does Noory suck, but he's a superstitious prude.

mombird3

I just heard a story from Punnett that he was accepted at the Walter Cronkite school of Radio in Arizona and he will be there late in this year. Noory cannot do that or match that one.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: mombird3 on March 10, 2013, 11:58:20 PM
I just heard a story from Punnett that he was accepted at the Walter Cronkite school of Radio in Arizona and he will be there late in this year. Noory cannot do that or match that one.

As George would say, "You got that right".  George couldn't even find Arizona on a map without Tommie and a Garmin.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 10, 2013, 11:38:38 PM
and how bad is it that the title of his book is so bad he doesn't even want to say it on air?  Pissed at God, nice job Deacon Putznut.

Actually, it's Jorch who will not permit the title of the book to be said on the air.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 11, 2013, 12:18:47 AM

Actually, it's Jorch who will not permit the title of the book to be said on the air.
I'm sure you're right, even Putznut's children's book probably outsold Snoory's "Lurker in the Light".

Roy Hinkley

O..o...oh.....mmm.....my.......G....G.....God I hate how Putznut stutters!!!

Sleepwalker

Dear George:

Last night Ian said "out of deference to George" he would not mention the full title of his new book.  Here's a suggestion for you.

Out of deference to your listeners, how about ditching Alex Jones and his insane anti-government conspiracy crap?  And, out of deference to your listeners, how about cutting back on the doom and gloom scenarios you "feel in your gut?" Yes, a coronal mass ejection might plunge us into the dark ages.  And a comet or asteroid might hit us.  Sure, any one of them is possible but not probable.  Here's something that is absolutely certain:  We're all going to die one of these days from natural causes or an accident.  Each and every one of us.   Does that mean I want to talk about it every $$&#*&$ day? Hell no.

Both my parents had alzheimer's.  That gives me just about 100% certainty of coming down with it myself.  That does not mean I want to talk about it every single day and dwell on it. I do not spend my time saying, "It's not a question of if, it's a question of when." Does that quote sound familiar, Debbie Downer?

BTW, I'm not a loser and I don't live in my late parent's basement.

onan

We have all heard the saying "Pride cometh before the fall". In noory's case it seems to be a slow meandering seat-of-the-pants roll into utter failure.

How many ways does it have to be explained. I have started to think Noory doesn't continue to helm c2c because someone likes him. Rather someone in management knows how bad he is and lets noory continue to suffer. I sincerely believe that noory is painfully aware of how bad he is, but is somehow manipulated into continuing his laughable performance. I almost pity him.

The only constant to this is george noory sucks.

Falkie2013

With sincere apologies to both Art Bell and Crystal Gayle.

" Midnight in the desert, once we took an awesome ride.
  Now we get to listen to a boring clyde.*

A broadcaster who talks like he just got a flaming pizza roll stuck in his eye.

A Snoorefilled journey, so bad it's hard to decide,
  whether or not to scream real loud or just give up and sigh.

Once we were filled with a longing and searched for the truth,
  Now we get a broadcaster who learned in his craft, in a phone ... booth.

April 2nd's a tomorrow, will we be happy or blue ?
  Will Snoory be gone or will Premiere keep bringing him to you ?

Midnight in a cave and we're still not listening to yoooou !

Ooooooooooo.

Midnight in the Snoore cave and the Snooron's on the air,
  He keeps looking for answers, but for him they're never there.
  The Snooron just keeps sucking, with or without open lines.
  Has he lost his network ? Is he running out of time ?

Ooooooooooo.

Midnight from a cave, deep below the earth.
  If it were anyone else, our hearts t'would be filled with mirth.
  The skies have gotten cloudy, when they used to be so clear.
  All because this moron got hired by Premiere.

Ooooooooooo.

Midnight from the Snoore cave, G* d help us, out here, it's 10:05.
   Despite our deepest wishes, the moron's still alive.
   Submerging artiste's and then another crazy Snoory rave.
   All from somewhere in his brain.

Ooooooooooo.

April 2nd's coming.
  Will it be a reckoning ?
  Will it be the end of the Suckening ?
  I'm hoping for that answer, meanwhile I still long,
  For the return of Art and Crystal's oh sweet song.

Ooooooooooo.

Hurry up April 2nd, hope that Snoory's gone away.
  That will be Fort Rock's most dreaded day.
  It will take some time for the skies to clear,
  From all the toxic Snoory filled radio waves of air.

And we're still NOT listenin' to you, listenin' listenin' ooooo listenin' listenin' ,   we're  still not listenin' to YOU !

And YOU still suck !

Oooooooooooo. "

clyde - In the days of Sinatra's Rat Pack and beyond, a clyde was a boring person who was someone who would drag down a party or event just by their very presence in a room even if they didn't say anything. It was someone no one wanted to be around or associated with. A real drag, man.

Sorry for Onan's parents and for him. There are those in my family who also have Alzheimer's. I hope you will get lucky and NOT get it.

lonevoice

Quote from: michio on March 10, 2013, 09:51:41 PM
George Noory devours the limelight and desperately craves the adulation of his hypnotized minions.  He is the antithesis and destroyer of what one man created and built. George Noory is the AntiArt.
The AntiArt,  I like that.

I'm convinced that Noory really is too stupid to realize he sucks.  I'm convinced that PremRat is not as stupid as that, so they obviously just don't care that he sucks.   The karmic injustice of it all is that whenever the day comes that we're rid of him - whether by his retirement, his getting fired, or the ratings finally sinking below whatever the acceptable threshold of bad ratings is for PremRat - Noory will walk away from C2C a multi-millionaire as a result of having sucked the show into the oblivion of his black hole of AntiArt.    I know life can be unfair, and often is, but this is so wrong.