• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 14, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
I appreciate the support. Far as I’m concerned there are more important fish to fry right now than bickering over things we will never change. Each election provides 2 choices. Illuminati existence or not, in my lifetime, the Republican has always been the optimal choice for those who wish to protect individual rights, liberties, and have the best chance to achieve success. Republicans are always better for the economy, and for national security. The demokkkrat party leadership cares about one thing, empowering itself, and nothing else. There isn’t a single issue where this can’t be illustrated. So for now I’ll respect the 11th commandment.

Amen.

Hegel's dilemma is not yet ours to solve.

But it's coming....

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 09:59:02 AM
ROFLOL!!!

There we have it gang - proof positive of parallel dimensions and timelines! ;D ;D ;D

We certainly live in Bizarro World. In a sane world, psychotic progressives would be in lunatic asylums, not in the MSM.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 05:21:20 PM
Atta boy!  I love it when you talk like that.

QuoteWhat a pretentious shitbag.  When you're not sucking up to Weiner in Hand (not that there's anything wrong with that) you're handing down verdicts.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 10:01:48 AM
This is a defining factor amongst all the left and their antifa brownshirts - tantrumming little cellar dwellers who retreat to the rec rom to play video games and wait for the next chance to act out.

It's fun to watch him spank those brats. He needs a hazmat suit to change their toxic diapers, though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 05:08:12 PM
Rejected!   Irrelevant to the conversation.  Fuck off

Why wouldn’t you want to talk about your hero, George Bush?! ???

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 05:32:26 PM
Amen.

Hegel's dilemma is not yet ours to solve.
An interesting philosopher with much influence. I wonder, though, how the many Leftists who particularly like his philosophy and those other actors who like to use the dialectic for their means address his thoughts on sub-Saharan Africa?

ps: I know, I know many a "paper" has be written and how to "explain away" it by the various Leftists but his point still stands.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 14, 2018, 05:40:13 PM
It's fun to watch him spank those brats. He needs a hazmat suit to change their toxic diapers, though.
Maybe $30 at HD or Lowe's and he could get a decent Tyvek suit, N95 mask, goggles and be good to go! No need to some $$$ government procurement and bidding process...maybe stop off at a "dollar store" and get an off-brand Vick's Vapo rub to put inside the mask (just for smell.)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2018, 06:12:03 PM
Why wouldn’t you want to talk about your hero, George Bush?! ???

hey, thats me!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2018, 07:14:24 PM
An interesting philosopher with much influence. I wonder, though, how the many Leftists who particularly like his philosophy and those other actors who like to use the dialectic for their means address his thoughts on sub-Saharan Africa?

ps: I know, I know many a "paper" has be written and how to "explain away" it by the various Leftists but his point still stands.

The book it comes from is called The Phenomenology of Spirit but the word spirit was used synonomously with mind by philosophers back then. He was simply trying to describe the phenomenon of our intellect and how it works. There was never any political ramifications intended by the author that I know of.

Donald Noory

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

Donald Noory

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 14, 2018, 05:09:29 PM
Thank you for illustrating my point. 1000s of posts. 1000s of memes. Nothing inspiring. Nothing persuasive. Not a single thought of your own. Just another pathetic cliche demokkkrat lemming. It’s really not your fault. You political leadership is made up of unaccomplished back seat drivers who’ve barely spent a minute in the real world. Just know with each miserable post you dig the hole deeper. You don’t change anyone’s minds. You don’t even give anyone pause. Just a carbon copy of every other brainless NPC lemming to come and go. Such a sad miserable life you must lead. We do thank you for the laughs, at least you’re not completely worthless.

Donald Noory

Did tRump ask any of the loyal Trumptards in this thread to be his new Chief of Staff yet? Seems nobody wants the job. Can't imagine why! Oh, he did name an "acting" COS. The guy insisted on "acting" COS, so he can make a quick exit!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2018, 07:26:34 PM
The book it comes from is called The Phenomenology of Spirit but the word spirit was used synonomously with mind by philosophers back then. He was simply trying to describe the phenomenon of our intellect and how it works. There was never any political ramifications intended by the author that I know of.
Yes, but he was pretty clear on his view which is why it is interesting why many of the Left still love him. But it also, in a way, is in keeping with the traditional Marxist ideal of using the lumpenproletariat, and others, for their own goals and why they like unfettered immigration, uneducated people stuck on the dole in ghettos, Balkanization, and a permanent underclass but most importantly to destroy the middle-classes, traditional family, and any sense of history, Christianity, or anything else (because not all countries are Christian) that helps hold social norms and views and would try to retain an idea of hard-work, education, wanting to get better, helping others up, gaining property, etc that would thwart the "revolution."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2018, 07:45:18 PM
Yes, but he was pretty clear on his view which is why it is interesting why many of the Left still love him. But it also, in a way, is in keeping with the traditional Marxist ideal of using the lumpenproletariat, and others, for their own goals and why they like unfettered immigration, uneducated people stuck on the dole in ghettos, Balkanization, and a permanent underclass but most importantly to destroy the middle-classes, traditional family, and any sense of history, Christianity, or anything else (because not all countries are Christian) that helps hold social norms and views and would try to retain an idea of hard-work, education, wanting to get better, helping others up, gaining property, etc that would thwart the "revolution."

Marx wasn’t even born when it was first published.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2018, 07:48:09 PM
Marx wasn’t even born when it was first published.
Right. But they/he adopted some of his ideas into their mix of how economic systems will (later, should) "advance," though, again that is somewhat a moral judgement which, maybe depending, is not proper. Or could be "pushed" to "advance." Lots of disagreements, arguments, and dissensions here....and some killing.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 14, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
I appreciate the support. Far as I’m concerned there are more important fish to fry right now than bickering over things we will never change. Each election provides 2 choices. Illuminati existence or not, in my lifetime, the Republican has always been the optimal choice for those who wish to protect individual rights, liberties, and have the best chance to achieve success. Republicans are always better for the economy, and for national security. The demokkkrat party leadership cares about one thing, empowering itself, and nothing else. There isn’t a single issue where this can’t be illustrated. So for now I’ll respect the 11th commandment.

That has been my experience and having completed a career in the military, I think it's fair to say that I have lived or spent time in more separate and diverse parts of the country than most. 

Despite claims by some on these boards that the two party paradigm is a false dichotomy it does in fact make a huge difference on Main Street USA.   Since the days of Tamany Hall corrupt democrat political machines like the Curly Machine in Boston, the Pendergast Machine in St. Louis, the Daily Machine in Chicago, the Brady Machine in Philadelphia (I could go on) have controlled the Waterfront and the inner city with payoffs, bribes, initimidation and ballot box stuffing.  Uniformly and up until today the condition of the lower class party faithful has been stagnant or has declined.  The same holds true in Democrat strongholds in rural America.  The aim of the party elite is to keep these people uninformed/misinformed pacified and compliant.  When Republicans are in control everyone does a little better despite the denials of those who have a vested interest in Democrats being in power and those who vote Democrat by force of habit and can't deal with facts.

I don't doubt that there are sinister elements in both parties, but the Dems have elevated political corruption and skulduggery to a high art.  I also have no doubt that there are one worlders in both parties and that there is an international cabal working openly and surreptitiously toward the establishment of a one world government.  Also, secret societies like the Illuminati who seek to control people and events do exist but they are not all powerful and I seriously doubt that they sacrifice and eat babies on a regular basis (although there are apparently certain cults that are into that sort of thing.)   There is an inborn element of evil in all of us and we don't need to be devil worshippers for that to manifest.  Afterall, how much evil has been done in the name of Allah, Jesus and Jehova?  My point in saying all this is to ask doubters and critics how much progress do you believe has been made towards the establishment of a one world government under Trump?  Asking for Jackstar. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2018, 07:53:02 PM
Right. But they/he adopted some of his ideas into their mix of how economic systems will (later, should) "advance," though, again that is somewhat a moral judgement which, maybe depending, is not proper. Or could be "pushed" to "advance." Lots of disagreements, arguments, and dissensions here....and some killing.  ;)

Oh sure. He definitely influenced Marx...but he (that book in particular) was generally influential on academia back then and probably still.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
Which one?

Anyone who straps a jet fighter on his ass and flies it at military speed is no pussy. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Anyone who straps a jet fighter on his ass and flies it at military speed is no pussy.

How about people who sell their country out to globalist bankers? Would they qualify? ???

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2018, 07:17:23 PM
Maybe $30 at HD or Lowe's and he could get a decent Tyvek suit, N95 mask, goggles and be good to go! No need to some $$$ government procurement and bidding process...maybe stop off at a "dollar store" and get an off-brand Vick's Vapo rub to put inside the mask (just for smell.)

He can borrow mine. I wear it only when I post here.

pate

Pendergast ran Kansas City, not St. Louis.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2018, 08:19:24 PM
How about people who sell their country out to globalist bankers? Would they qualify? ???

Rejected!  Massive non sequitor.  What the fuck does that have to do with having grit or being a pussy?   If you're not careful your going to be arrested for pandering and felonious fuckery. 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 07:55:25 PM
Also, secret societies like the Illuminati who seek to control people and events do exist but they are not all powerful and I seriously doubt that they sacrifice and eat babies on a regular basis (although there are apparently certain cults that are into that sort of thing.)   There is an inborn element of evil in all of us and we don't need to be devil worshippers for that to manifest.

I'm likely between you and your "friends" on many or most of these issues, and the Epstein and Saville cases and scandals push me a bit closer to their side. The Larry King (not the talk show host) sex ring is very illustrative of how perverse many politicians are behind closed doors too. Here we have three very real situations that prove that even the most lurid tales often have a grain of truth to them. Like you say, who needs international satanic cults when they have organized crime groups?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 14, 2018, 08:24:54 PM
He can borrow mine. I wear it only when I post here.

Hey, funny you should mention Lowe's.  I got a great deal on a cordless Dremel tool at Lowe's today which has nothing to do with anything a lot like  M.D.'s free association posts. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 14, 2018, 08:37:48 PM
I'm likely between you and your "friends" on many or most of these issues, and the Epstein and Saville cases and scandals push me a bit closer to their side. The Larry King (not the talk show host) sex ring is very illustrative of how perverse many politicians are behind closed doors too. Here we have three very real situations that prove that even the most lurid tales often have a grain of truth to them. Like you say, who needs international satanic cults when they have organized crime groups?

Those cases are indeed extremely disturbing and it has been reported that a slew of pending warrants and sealed endictments.   I sincerely hope that this proves to be true.  The sooner we see perp walks the better.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 14, 2018, 08:37:48 PM
The Finders (one of the more interesting ones due to the gov't  and a new 'town' connections)
Dutroux Affair
All the recent/past "Catholic" abuse cases
Casa Pia 
Family International 
PIE (UK) Elm Guest House Dolphin Square etc "lost" dossiersBoy Scouts going bankruptcy (maybe) Sad, but due to abuses...
So many more.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on December 14, 2018, 08:30:23 PM
Pendergast ran Kansas City, not St. Louis.

Right you are.  My memory doesn't always serve. 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2018, 08:47:17 PM
The Finders (one of the more interesting ones due to the gov't  and a new 'town' connections)
Dutroux Affair
All the recent/past "Catholic" abuse cases
Casa Pia 
Family InternationalPIE (UK) Elm Guest House Dolphin Square etc "lost" dossiers
Boy Scouts going bankruptcy (maybe) Sad, but due to abuses...
So many more.

One is too many. We can add Hollywood and Israeli organized crime groups to your list. I don't doubt that some CPS organizations are complicit in this crime, as well as some "respected" charities. Oprah knows all about the latter.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 08:39:34 PM
Hey, funny you should mention Lowe's.  I got a great deal on a cordless Dremel tool at Lowe's today which has nothing to do with anything a lot like  M.D.'s free association posts.

That was Albrecht. I can't steal his synchronistic thunder.