• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 06, 2018, 11:15:06 PM
The sad part is now the democrats will insist the right of the house to control the purse while the Republicans had no balls to do the same during the Obama administration.

Dr. MD MD

I see three words as being instrumental to the next two years: veto; executive order.

Trump needs to use the methods of these fascists against them, like some kung fu move. Then, hopefully, things won’t get too far off course by those who are resisting on behalf of their corporate masters.

Nucky Nolan

The sad part is now the democrats will insist the right of the house to control the purse while the Republicans had no balls to do the same during the Obama administration.

That's what happens when you keep your balls *in* your purse. Now, Nancy's gonna "Bobbitt" what's left of their manhood.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 06, 2018, 11:38:37 PM
Nancy's gonna "Bobbitt" what's left of their manhood.

I hear the afterparty is terrifying!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on November 07, 2018, 08:23:03 AM
Heh, heh, heh... The Donald trolling Crazy Nancy.  ;D

Let the good times roll.  Trump will use Pelosi for a speedbag in the run up to the 2020 election unless anti-Pelosi house democrats are successful in clawing the speakers gavel from her cold dead hands.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 07, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

Let the good times roll.  Trump will use Pelosi for a speedbag in the run up to the 2020 election unless anti-Pelosi house democrats are successful in clawing the speakers gavel from her cold dead hands.

Gd5150

With the democrat media/party showing a new found concern for defacite spending in the last year, now they can finally bring their extensive list of solutions to the table to balance the budget.

We can also look forward to their extensive list of solutions to tackle the healthcare disaster thanks to Obamacare. Hopefully they can address the endless increases in premiums that Obama told us would drop by $2500 per year. Really looking forward to that.

We can also look forward to more conservative Justices being appointed due to the tremendous gains made by Trump/Republicans in the US Senate.

The hundreds of millions poured into out of state elections by billionaire democrats and Hollywood all failed. Obama once again proved to be worthless as all his high profile campaigning failed. As did the Oprah’s. She should stick to giving away cars.

The election wasn’t ideal but the democrat media blue wave was proven to be the lie we’ve all known it was. With the democrats in charge of congress, we can count on them to overplay their card, accomplish nothing substantive, and help Trump secure reelection.

The thunderous Trump boom rolls on. American voters win. Trump wins.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 07, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
...now they can finally bring their extensive list of solutions to the table.

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 06, 2018, 09:36:19 PM
Dems win House. Poor little Trumpanzees!

Reps control Senate.

No impeachment vote passes.

Suck on it, traitor!

>:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

+1.

And Trump should have traded a DACA deal for the border wall, presuming those filthy replacement voter importing Dems would have even budged.

Executive Order time - this is a national security issue!

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2018, 11:33:50 PM
I see three words as being instrumental to the next two years: veto; executive order.

Trump needs to use the methods of these fascists against them, like some kung fu move. Then, hopefully, things won’t get too far off course by those who are resisting on behalf of their corporate masters.

100% agree!

:)

Metron2267

With the democrat media/party showing a new found concern for defacite spending in the last year, now they can finally bring their extensive list of solutions to the table to balance the budget.

We can also look forward to their extensive list of solutions to tackle the healthcare disaster thanks to Obamacare. Hopefully they can address the endless increases in premiums that Obama told us would drop by $2500 per year. Really looking forward to that.

We can also look forward to more conservative Justices being appointed due to the tremendous gains made by Trump/Republicans in the US Senate.

The hundreds of millions poured into out of state elections by billionaire democrats and Hollywood all failed. Obama once again proved to be worthless as all his high profile campaigning failed. As did the Oprah’s. She should stick to giving away cars.

The election wasn’t ideal but the democrat media blue wave was proven to be the lie we’ve all known it was. With the democrats in charge of congress, we can count on them to overplay their card, accomplish nothing substantive, and help Trump secure reelection.

As always another insightful and didactic analysis - you nailed the likely 2 year timeline to re-election. But Trump must cut some infrastructure deals and maybe he can get the Dems to budge a bit on Obamacare. Otherwise like the Dr. said, it's veto and EO time - all they way.

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 07, 2018, 10:17:58 AM
Trump must cut some infrastructure deals and maybe he can get the Dems to budge a bit on Obamacare. Otherwise like the Dr. said, it's veto and EO time - all they way.

Yeah infrastructure is an easy one that really doesn’t help anyone politically. Easy win for Trump if he wants it. Who doesn’t like to spend other people’s money, for the children.

Metron2267

There ya go, feed the Dems some pork to justify their miserable existence and hope it at least goes into road and bridge ready projects.

Note - I did not say "shovel-ready" - we all saw what that bullshit was about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio

And look at the grinning acquisitional MORON that ruined GE laughing it up. >:(

Gd5150

Trump comes from the real world where you have to make deals to succeed. Democrats have no chance trying to out “deal” Trump. So they’ll revert to resist, ie hate and blame. It’s their core. Trump comes out a winner. Just has to play it right. Which he will. Dems track record of overplaying their hands, being outraged and full of hate is long and distinguished.

Metron2267

That seems a likely scenario, but some of these freshmen may be moderate enough to take a Trump deal if offered. It really comes down to whether they knuckle under to Pelosi. They're all proto-fascists anyway, so passive compliance to the established order is expected.

That said we need a big time Q shitstorm to sweep these vermin from the national consciousness once and for all!

Oh and it's time for RBG to stroke out.

Jackstar

Holy fuck--I just turned on the press conference--and I just heard the President of the United States, answer a question by saying...

QuoteThat's really just your opinion."

I've been awake like ten minutes, and already, my day is made.

ItsOver

"We can also look forward to more conservative Justices being appointed due to the tremendous gains made by Trump/Republicans in the US Senate."

That's the best thing accomplished yesterday, for the long-range future of America.  More real conservative Senators and won't have to be concerned about Flakes.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
Holy fuck--I just turned on the press conference--and I just heard the President of the United States, answer a question by saying...

"That's really just your opinion."

I've been awake like ten minutes, and already, my day is made.
Beautiful.  ;D

Jackstar

I'll link it direct later. Right now, I gotta go out for pancakes.

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on November 07, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
"We can also look forward to more conservative Justices being appointed due to the tremendous gains made by Trump/Republicans in the US Senate."

That's the best thing accomplished yesterday, for the long-range future of America.  More real conservative Senators and won't have to be concerned about Flakes.

Heh, an Arizona-approved play on words... ;D

WeinerInHand

Oh boy, here we go again.
Maybe facebook should just shut right the fuck down.

They can't manage to let me see my friends posts on the day that they were posted but they've got the counter-intelligence all figured out?
Cause, you know, they want to be "non-biased."

WeinerInHand

Sessions resigns from AG position: