• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: damon on April 12, 2018, 02:02:10 AM
car update and an unboxing video.
Erin posted this in falkie video...

Falkie can't be bothered to give the pizza delivery person the tip he said he would get to her.  He hasn't donated the $35 to natural disaster victims he promised (that money should have been donated off the top when he first received it, after pledging to do so as a ploy to get more ''donations'' for himself).

But a car seller on Craigslist, who spotted him as a flake not to do business with sold the car to someone who would actually show up with the cash, and Falkie is put out - saying his ''word is his bond'', and that isn't the case with the guy who just wanted to sell his car without all the hassle and logistics BS.  He'll never know just how prudent it was to dump the deal with Falkie.

PS Falkie, it isn't a deal until all the details are worked out and agreed to.

That money was donated for Curtis and Falkie to go to the woo-woo con.  Since not enough was raised, it should have gone back to the donors, who would then have had the option of giving it to Falkie.

Failing that, Curtis should have donated the amount promised, before giving the rest to Falkie.  And maybe sent a few bucks to Round Table Martinez for the tip jar.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 12, 2018, 07:12:22 AM
That money was donated for Curtis and Falkie to go to the woo-woo con.  Since not enough was raised, it should have gone back to the donors, who would then have had the option of giving it to Falkie.

Failing that, Curtis should have donated the amount promised, before giving the rest to Falkie.  And maybe sent a few bucks to Round Table Martinez for the tip jar.
just where is the money anyway ?
(and did Curtis keep his half ?)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 12, 2018, 07:05:22 AM
Falkie can't be bothered to give the pizza delivery person the tip he said he would get to her.  He hasn't donated the $35 to natural disaster victims he promised (that money should have been donated off the top when he first received it, after pledging to do so as a ploy to get more ''donations'' for himself).

But a car seller on Craigslist, who spotted him as a flake not to do business with sold the car to someone who would actually show up with the cash, and Falkie is put out - saying his ''word is his bond'', and that isn't the case with the guy who just wanted to sell his car without all the hassle and logistics BS.  He'll never know just how prudent it was to dump the deal with Falkie.

now, now. Senda (an old school man of his word) is just putting all of that “promised” money to the $400 slow Kathy got robbed of (and assaulted) by a BLACK MAN at Walmart...

oh wait...he made up that story, didn’t he ?

and maybe, just maybe the Prius guy just googled FAT CUNT SENDA and looked over his fan page and his thread on Bellgab...
LOL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 12, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
now, now. Senda (an old school man of his word) is just putting all of that “promised” money to the $400 slow Kathy got robbed of (and assaulted) by a BLACK MAN at Walmart...

oh wait...he made up that story, didn’t he ?

and maybe, just maybe the Prius guy just googled FAT CUNT SENDA and looked over his fan page and his thread on Bellgab...
LOL

Paying a premium to buy a Pruis over a traditional car with limited disposable income maybe isn't such a smart choice for George and Kathy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/practicalfrugalliving.wordpress.com/2013/02/28/myth-busters-toyota-prius-as-a-money-saver/amp/

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 12, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

Yeah.  This is the way it should have broken down.  Am I to understand that the funds collected have been disbursed to the Fat One?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 12, 2018, 03:09:25 PM
Paying a premium to buy a Pruis over a traditional car with limited disposable income maybe isn't such a smart choice for George and Kathy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/practicalfrugalliving.wordpress.com/2013/02/28/myth-busters-toyota-prius-as-a-money-saver/amp/
and following another UNSOLICITED bit of advice...
YOU, sir, have the audacity to even question the ALMIGHTY Falkie’s well thought out decision to BAN you  ?

(perhaps there is one walking among us that is slower than slow Kathy ?)

WTF ?
https://youtu.be/j_rZKFM4yrw
I am beginning to really wonder about the RETARD LAZY FAT CUNT SENDA...
WTF ?
he, supposedly, has a tax payer FUNDED personal CAREGIVER that WORKS FOR HIM ! ?
so, WHY is he cleaning ? ANYTHING ?
(after all, he has acknowledged it gets messy there, but cleaning is WORK...
AND WE ALL KNOW the FAT FUCK HATES WORK !)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 12, 2018, 03:50:14 PM
and following another UNSOLICITED bit of advice...
YOU, sir, have the audacity to even question the ALMIGHTY Falkie’s well thought out decision to BAN you  ?

(perhaps there is one walking among us that is slower than slow Kathy ?)

I'm guilty as charged.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 12, 2018, 03:38:09 PM
Yeah.  This is the way it should have broken down.  Am I to understand that the funds collected have been disbursed to the Fat One?

Curtis did exactly what he said he would do if the total amount wasn't donated. He purchased for George a ticket to AlienCon.

George didn't like it at all, he wanted the cash!

Since not enough money was raised to also pay for Curtis, its time for George to fulfill his promise to Curtis and use his credit cards to pay for Curtis to go.

https://youtu.be/Jk_bCYEhjpU

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 12, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

Of course he did. Maybe he should try working for something for a change.

Since not enough money was raised to also pay for Curtis, its time for George to fulfill his promise to Curtis and use his credit cards to pay for Curtis to go.

^^^^THIS^^^^

Curtis did exactly what he said he would do if the total amount wasn't donated. He purchased for George a ticket to AlienCon.

https://youtu.be/Jk_bCYEhjpU
the question is...
is anybody “holding their breath”, waiting on George (an old school gentleman, a man of his word...at least he says) to fulfill his “word” ?

oh, and is anyone keeping an eye on AlienCON tickets for sale on Craigslist ?
(I guess his backpage is out of business...)

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 12, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

Did you really think it would go any other way?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 12, 2018, 05:52:54 PM
the question is...
is anybody “holding their breath”, waiting on George (an old school gentleman, a man of his word...at least he says) to fulfill his “word” ?

Bwahaha!!

The State of California, Contra Costa County, the City of Morrpenis, the local food banks, Meals-on-Wheels, etc, and all the other various local entities he sponges off of should get together and buy cheap remote land in another state for Falkie to live on, build him a basic container starter house and cat compound, and move him there.  The federal government might have an interest in him living far from any ambulances, medical facilities, and grocery stores as well.

With the promise he doesn't move back.  Or just cut him off.  Either way.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 12, 2018, 05:54:17 PM
Did you really think it would go any other way?

George and I seem to have an workable impasse.

George doesn't communicate via Sewergab.

And

I will only communicate with George using Bellgab PMs.

I have nothing to lose and George maybe has something to gain. Bellgab's "Pride and Prejudice" eh?

https://youtu.be/5q4kOm4hRUs

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 12, 2018, 06:27:25 PM
George and I seem to have an workable impasse.

George doesn't communicate via Sewergab.

And

I only will only communicate with George using Bellgab PMs.

So a stalemate of mutual disgust, so to speak?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 12, 2018, 05:52:54 PM
the question is...

oh, and is anyone keeping an eye on AlienCON tickets for sale on Craigslist ?
(I guess his backpage is out of business...)

George Noory and I Keep Our Word ! TGFP ( tm ). Episode # 430 ! !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Mrh7OHNos

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 12, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

Did George really use that phrase?  Ol' Gerry seems to have heard it somewhere before...

DC Sniper Shootings - October 2002
"Authorities are virtually certain the letter came from John Allen Muhammad, 41, and John Lee Malvo, 17, who are suspected of the string of sniper shootings in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C., that left 10 dead and three wounded. The pair is believed to have left two letters, along with a tarot card signifying death, at shooting scenes."
"Making contact with police was a clear goal of the letter. It gave a number for a phone booth outside the Ponderosa restaurant in Virginia, telling authorities to await a call and again warning that by complying with the demands "you will have less body bags ... If trying to catch us now more important then prepare you body bags. ... Word is bond."

That last phrase, whose origin is unclear but may have roots in Jamaican reggae music, appeared to be important to the letter writers, so much so that Montgomery County, Md., Police Chief Charles Moose said "Our word is our bond" in a Wednesday briefing that appeared aimed at communicating with the sniper.
"

ok, NOW I am very upset !
https://youtu.be/OMQG4YoMrXw
evidently George hosted a meet and greet (that would have COST ME ONLY $25, rental of a van, toll fare, gas money, restaurant bill(s), Starbucks for all (especially the busty blonde adolescent girls), tips and various other hidden handling charges, shipping, taxes etc etc...
and for these NOMINAL FEES...I would have had the opportunity to meet and greet “ the Guy from Pittsburg”...

BUT NOOOOOO !
NOBODY TOLD ME !

by the way, was there a big crowd ?
was slow Kathy there ?
I have soooo many questions
(when is the next one ?)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 12, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

George and Kathy have owned FOUR PRIUS  after getting this future car in as many years. All while on being on disability. George has also HAD to by electronic equipment to produce his YouTube video. All while dealing with you haters. He has also had to pay his subsidized rent which should be free. As well as other bills including high interest credit cards and pawn shop fees. As you can see none of this is his fault.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/the-guy-from-pittsburgh-haters