• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Where's the live show? Where is the fat fuck?

Is he dead?  Who did it? Give that man a medal!

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 09, 2018, 04:15:05 PM
SENDA is just taking precautions, you know
having slow Kathy sit on the money
SENDA cannot take any chances on welfare finding out about his bankroll !

think of it a money laundering type operation...
(maintenance of his “judgement proof” status)

California SSI will deduct from your monthly allotment should discovery occur that you have OVER $2000 in your possession or a bank account in your name. SSI recipients are required to NOTIFY SSI of income changes otherwise face penalties and loss of your Supplemental Security benefits until requirements are met.

George is CLEARLY in violation and this is why SLOW KATHY is keeping the cash stashed between her flabby folds.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 09, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
I don't know, man, I'm just not feeling it for this Addams Family reboot.  They got Uncle Fester and Thing right, but that bearded guy doesn't look anything like Gomez.

He is cousin It.

Quote from: Norm on April 09, 2018, 09:44:31 PM
California SSI will deduct from your monthly allotment should discovery occur that you have OVER $2000 in your possession or a bank account in your name. SSI recipients are required to NOTIFY SSI of income changes otherwise face penalties and loss of your Supplemental Security benefits until requirements are met.

George is CLEARLY in violation and this is why SLOW KATHY is keeping the cash stashed between her flabby folds.

Which agency is funding Kathy's junk food and TV watching?  One that allows savings?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2018, 11:00:44 PM
Which agency is funding Kathy's junk food and TV watching?  One that allows savings?

George has mentioned that a savings is allowed if it is to be spent on a car. If there is a loophole he will find it.

Personally I am against the limit set on a savings. It penalizes people on assistance that live frugaly while putting a nest egg awau for their future and it encourages people like Senda to blow all their money every month.

I HATE bad drivers. In 5  years I have had 3 people rear end me. I was stopped all 3 times for either a stop sign, a cross walk, or recently behind a bus.

I live in an at fault state and amazingly all three times they other drivers insurance paid. But rarely do they pay for all the damage. Getting them to pay out is very difficult as well. It is a real nightmare and cost a lot of money (even though it shouldn't) and wasted time. Having to pay rental car insurance for 3 weeks for an accident you were 0 percent at fault for is angering. There should be some sort of compensation for having to jump through hoops because some moron can't drive.

If George should be mad at someone it should be Noorie. He gave him hope of a TV show and even put him on his website and radio show only to pull the rug out from under him. That was a jerk move and I don't know why Senda isn't more angry about it. George Senda could have went big time (well by his standards) if it wasn't for the meddling Noorie pulling him off his website and radio show. Also, Noorie failed to sell his TV show which would have been huge for Senda. I think had Noorie got the show Senda may have been discovered and there could be a chance he'd have gotten a reality tv show out of the deal.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 10, 2018, 05:55:57 AM
If George should be mad at someone it should be Noorie. He gave him hope of a TV show and even put him on his website and radio show only to pull the rug out from under him. That was a jerk move and I don't know why Senda isn't more angry about it. George Senda could have went big time (well by his standards) if it wasn't for the meddling Noorie pulling him off his website and radio show. Also, Noorie failed to sell his TV show which would have been huge for Senda. I think had Noorie got the show Senda may have been discovered and there could be a chance he'd have gotten a reality tv show out of the deal.

Agree! But George did have his "15 minutes of fame" and for whatever reasons he didn't capitalize on the opportunity. MV should be given credit for providing that opportunity for both George and Heather!

Both Heather and George are "unable to see the forest for the trees"

Praise MV

ONeill

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 10, 2018, 07:00:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEcZaaRCkhs
George latest video. Update about health and land updates.

Thanks a ton, I am sure all the people that missed it 4 posts above will really appreciate it.

RE: "CLEANING PROGRESS & BUYING LAND NEWS. LIVE AT 7 PM."

I get it. The guy is some "friend of" and supposedly "tight" with his local law-enforcement community. Which, for some reason, he consults over his "land buying" or whatever.

Really? No mention of how the guy gets on social media and makes plans to get his hands on guns. Recall the going to shooting range bit? But no doubt, this flim-flam man may have decided operating through stealth -- and attempting to circumvent the law -- may be the best way to proceed.

Let me guess. The guy hasn't "discussed" with his buddy cops that he's not allowed to have guns. I bet he hasn't told him of his new friend that has them legally (for now) -- who, apparently, has indicated he has no issue with giving that whack job access to HIS guns. No, these two anti-social f*cks who feel living away from decent society -- which, perhaps, feels wrongs them in every way -- in some "survivalist compound" they envision indicates accurately their delusional minds.

And the "glee" expressed" in some live videos about shooting "trespassers." As the guy stated: He feels the right to shoot down those who "intrude" on his land -- but states he doesn't want to go to prison for murder.

Murder? What about the unjust taking of a life? Something that guy has no concept of. Worse, I can tell he doesn't know what gun possession is about. It's not being some psycho as the guy may be. It's time for a state-ordered psychiatric exam. Before people become complacent and that whack job is allowed access to firearms.

And I think that kid's name is Abram?, correct. Employed at some "Harbor Freight" company or whatever? OK. He can be found. Especially by what I think would be at this jurisdiction, from what I could deduce from its mission statement. Not the local cops. But federal agents:   

"The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is a federal law enforcement organization within the United States Department of Justice. Its responsibilities include the investigation and prevention of federal offenses involving the unlawful use, manufacture, and possession of firearms and explosives; acts of arson and bombings."

Unlawful possession of firearms in the United States. Sounds like a winner, there. But in the guy's supposed "friendship" with his local law enforcement, he can get back to us on his YouTube channel when he's discussed his attempt to get guns with ATF agents. I'm sure -- satire intended -- they would no issue with him or that Abram kid and what they are perhaps plotting -- then posting on social media.

No desert oasis for that guy and his entourage. More at future probabilities call for a stay at the local mental institution for possible criminal insanity.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 10, 2018, 05:55:57 AM

Let's say Noory was trolling Falkie, stringing him along with all that you mentioned.  The way Falkie was putting out videos attacking Noory, what should Noory have done?

Buying him off with a pair of glasses, then further placating him with an interview (which, instead of being a springboard to other interviews of paranormal personalities, was terrible), buying him dinner, corresponding with him, giving him a monthly slot on Coast... beyond getting rid of an idiot attacking him on YouTube, all that seems like he was trying to help the guy.

I don't see how Noory impeded him in any way, at worst he offered him false hope.  I thought it was great.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 10, 2018, 10:34:13 AM
Let's say Noory was trolling Falkie, stringing him along with all that you mentioned.  The way Falkie was putting out videos attacking Noory, what should Noory have done?

Buying him off with a pair of glasses, then further placating him with an interview (which, instead of being a springboard to other interviews of paranormal personalities, was terrible), buying him dinner, corresponding with him, giving him a monthly slot on Coast... beyond getting rid of an idiot attacking him on YouTube, all that seems like he was trying to help the guy.

I don't see how Noory impeded him in any way, at worst he offered him false hope.  I thought it was great.

You know George Senda would be a big star if it wasn't for meddling SewerGabbers and bad radio talk show host.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 10, 2018, 11:30:41 AM
You know George Senda would be a big star if it wasn't for meddling SewerGabbers and bad radio talk show host.

Well, that's true too

All he had to do was read the script Tommee sent him and collect an easy $100/month(plus an increase in youtube views) for 5 minutes work. Part of the C2C Whack pack along with Cornelius, Annie in Alabama et al, only better because he's on youtube. Or so Noory thought

I'm guessing after the third video Falkie's hubris got the better of him and Tommee's inbox was filled with unusable, off script 20 minute diatribes at which point they just gave up

Darth Vader

Here is a question for everyone. What if Falkie dies while he is live streaming, Would his viewership goes up and would he get a big pay from You Tube also??

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 10, 2018, 01:54:22 PM
Here is a question for everyone. What if Falkie dies while he is live streaming, Would his viewership goes up and would he get a big pay from You Tube also??

It pretty much depends on when the cats ate last.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 10, 2018, 06:50:08 AM
Agree! But George did have his "15 minutes of fame" and for whatever reasons he didn't capitalize on the opportunity. MV should be given credit for providing that opportunity for both George and Heather!

Both Heather and George are "unable to see the forest for the trees"

Praise MV

Praise MV

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 10, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

Mea Culpa, mea culpa.

Quote from: brig on April 10, 2018, 06:27:07 PM
Mea Culpa, mea culpa.
mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa maxima

Confíteor Falkie omnipoténti
et vobis, fratres,
quia peccávi nimis
cogitatióne, verbo,
ópere et omissióne:
mea culpa, mea culpa,
mea máxima culpa.
Ideo precor beátam Kathleen semper tarda,
omnes angelos et sanctos,
et vos, fratres,
oráre pro me ad Falkie Dominus nostrum.

Norm

From the dark web, a family photo of Senda's loving mother..

Norm

Quote from: canadiancommie on April 10, 2018, 09:47:35 PM
I always wonder who is in chat during these trying times.

He's not even worth trolling. Only mindless drivel comes out of his mouth...