• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 04, 2018, 12:04:51 PM
Leave It To Senda would make a great title for a tv show.

Or Senda knows Best. A show where Senda ignores common sense and does stupid thing after stupid thing every episode.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 04, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

Leave it to Senda.. perfect Ibby

Dibs on the "Whitey" role!
Richie: You wanna' mess around later?

Leave it to Senda: I can't, I'm grounded.

Richie: How come?

Leave it to Senda: My father caught me eating pie in bed.

Whitey: Kathys?

:o :o :o

whoozit

Falkie should pen a tome about his and Kathy’s love story.  It could be called One Damned Thing After Another.

didn’t last too long watching George’s most recent production
any memorable highlights ?
trolling ?
mass banning ?
time outs ?
Falkie revelations ?
pizza deliveries ?

Quote from: canadiancommie on Today at 12:30:40 AM
He’s really touching his junk...

on camera ?

Quote from: ONeill on April 05, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

What does this month's t-shirt say "Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of _____''?  Fapping?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 05, 2018, 10:38:57 AM
What does this month's t-shirt say "Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of _____''?  Fapping?

His own?  ;D

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 05, 2018, 10:38:57 AM
how long will it be before the FAT CUNT begins to complain about the shooting pains and numbness in his RIGHT hand ?
(I TOLD HIM TO “SWITCH IT UP”...but think he would listen to a well meant helpful bit of advice ?)

RE: "THE * REAL * MARTINEZ TONIGHT. TALKING BEISBALL 1018."

That channel should change the name of that video from "THE * REAL * MARTINEZ TONIGHT. TALKING BEISBALL 1018." to "THE * REAL * MARTINEZ RETARD TONIGHT."

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 05, 2018, 01:31:19 PM
Abram calls in at the four hour mark. I can't decide whether he's an epic troll from bellgab or a really nice guy.

If that's the same guy who appeared in live video and writes in chat, forget any idea of him being some "nice guy." He's implied he has no issue giving that nutcase access to his sporting firearms. "Nice?" That kid has a long way to go before he knows what being even "nice" is about.

And no. Hell no. That kid cannot legally even live on any land that guy has. Or even visit when he has his guns. Period. Nothing. Try sneaking around. This is serious stuff. Very serious. The guy even talks of having guns. He will not. The entire lot faces being rounded up. Period. End of discussion.

Keep it up, nutcases. Keep it up. Keep your own words up for all to hear. And save. It won't be that easy for you to commit the harm you possibly intend.

Roswells, Art

Nut case is definitely the third option I failed to include.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 05, 2018, 02:13:56 PM
Nut case is definitely the third option I failed to include.

Lots of nut and Dick posts today.

Carnally speaking, are you ok?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 05, 2018, 02:19:37 PM
Lots of nut and Dick posts today.

Carnally speaking, are you ok?

Haha, maybe not. I also like Moorcock. I might be ovulating.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 05, 2018, 02:03:03 PM
If that's the same guy who appeared in live video and writes in chat, forget any idea of him being some "nice guy." He's implied he has no issue giving that nutcase access to his sporting firearms. "Nice?" That kid has a long way to go before he knows what being even "nice" is about.

And no. Hell no. That kid cannot legally even live on any land that guy has. Or even visit when he has his guns. Period. Nothing. Try sneaking around. This is serious stuff. Very serious. The guy even talks of having guns. He will not. The entire lot faces being rounded up. Period. End of discussion.

Keep it up, nutcases. Keep it up. Keep your own words up for all to hear. And save. It won't be that easy for you to commit the harm you possibly intend.
you make a good point...
and with the very recent Las Vegas fiasco I bet County, State and Federal LAW ENFORCEMENT are very sensitive to public warnings of people illegally possessing firearms, online threats (even to imaginary trolls and haters) and unstable residents that might pose a threat to public saftey...

just finished a couple of minutes and Abram has NOT learned yet...
NEVER try to suggest anything to the FAT CUNT SENDA !
(the FAT CUNT doesn’t roll that way...he rolls, but NOT that way !)

abram MUST be a slow learner, or can I say retarded ?

Fyodor Gutman

@4:01

Dumbest plan ever. Idiot George's "coyote defense" will cost a few grand alone.

Whether he's a troll, a nutcase, or a nice fella, God bless him for his patience.  Listening to that worthless piece of shit. who has never done a damn thing,  drone on and on about HIS plans. interrupt Abram, bellowing over him..."NO!  I've seen videos, No!  I WANT it to be this way!"  GAaa...sticks in my craw.  This guy deserves every little bit of trolling he has coming!   

I listened some beginning at HOUR FOUR...
yes it went LONGER THAN FOUR HOURS !
he begins an in depth discussion (one sided, of course) with Abram...
HIS “CONTAINER COMPLEX PLANS” ARE BIZARRE !
(even for the FAT CUNT SENDA...)

WTF ?
...a 16 foot STONE WALL with some razor wire on top surrounding it ?

WTF ?
...a glass dome over the “courtyard”, with a retractable roof and giant ceiling fans ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 05, 2018, 03:07:25 PM
I listened some beginning at HOUR FOUR...
yes it went LONGER THAN FOUR HOURS !
he begins an in depth discussion (one sided, of course) with Abram...
HIS “CONTAINER COMPLEX PLANS” ARE BIZARRE !
(even for the FAT CUNT SENDA...)

WTF ?
...a 16 foot STONE WALL with some razor wire on top surrounding it ?

WTF ?
...a glass dome over the “courtyard”, with a retractable roof and giant ceiling fans ?

"Just takes money."  Yet, he can't afford $160.00 utility bill.