• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

CERN

Started by Patryse54, October 08, 2015, 07:26:52 AM

Patryse54

In one of Art's MITD shows someone mentioned about CERN being shut down because they had opened a portal where there were Giants from a different time.  I don't think I'm getting this completely correct because I only caught bits and pieces of it.  Does anyone happen to remember it, what night it was on, and what was actually said (and by whom)?  Thanks much

scottydawg

Well Golly Gosh Darn it! I wuz already fer the end of Da World again! Now I'm stuck with all deese shiny Gold covered Chocolate coins and 5 years wuth of Ammuneetion! :( :'(

pumaman

dear Patryse:

I'm a physicist.  CERN will not explode.  Don't worry.   Enjoy your life.  enjoy art's show.

Dr. Brinton Corb,
Pahrump, NV 89048

Patryse54

I'm in no fear of the world coming to end.  I was only asking if anyone had heard this and if so, what night it was.... thanks

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Patryse54 on October 09, 2015, 12:39:36 PM
I'm in no fear of the world coming to end.  I was only asking if anyone had heard this and if so, what night it was.... thanks

I'm curious as to how smashing particles into each other at near light speed could possibly open a portal with giants.

Quote from: Patryse54 on October 09, 2015, 12:39:36 PM

I think about a week before September 23rd, the date it was supposed to happen.  Perhaps someone took up that theme later and enhanced it, not sure.  Maybe on a Friday call-in show?

Morgus

Quote from: Patryse54 on October 08, 2015, 07:26:52 AM
In one of Art's MITD shows someone mentioned about CERN being shut down because they had opened a portal where there were Giants from a different time.
Are you sure that was from one of Art's recent shows?
Sounds more like something one of Noory's giant-expert guests would say like Steve Quayle or Marzulli?

Art

CERN opened a portal and Switzerland is now overrun with Bigfoots and "a race of carnivorous dinosaur-men, the superhuman clone hive-legions of some evil genetic queen-empress, infinite polypantheons of dark nega-deities imprisoned for aeons and hungering to feast upon human souls, a parallel-history victorious Nazi globo-Reich," according to one report.

pumaman

Quote from: Art Crow on October 09, 2015, 06:34:07 PM
CERN opened a portal and Switzerland is now overrun with Bigfoots and "a race of carnivorous dinosaur-men, the superhuman clone hive-legions of some evil genetic queen-empress, infinite polypantheons of dark nega-deities imprisoned for aeons and hungering to feast upon human souls, a parallel-history victorious Nazi globo-Reich," according to one report.

that was funny.  Also, I learned something: polypantheons.  Good show!

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 09, 2015, 12:47:24 PM

I'm curious as to how smashing particles into each other at near light speed could possibly open a portal with giants.

Nephilim.

Claudius

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 09, 2015, 12:47:24 PM

Quote from: Art Crow on October 09, 2015, 06:34:07 PM
Meh, as long as Man Bear Pig doesn't show up I'm not worried.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on October 10, 2015, 10:26:04 PM
Meh, as long as Man Bear Pig doesn't show up I'm not worried.
If Man Bear Pig DOES show up, we have Steve Austin to hunt it down and kill it.

flimflam384

CERN destroying the universe, or opening wormholes to other realities would be like me knocking the Earth out of orbit by throwing pebbles at it.

Let me put it to you this way:  If the universe could be destroyed by us tiny little earth-germs (humans), it would have been destroyed far sooner by the first intelligent species to poke the cosmic fabric with a stick.

When they say they're looking for other dimensions, they're looking for evidence of the microdimensions predicted in string theory.  Not whole-cloth other universes or parallel universes where evil you sports a goatee whilst plotting against us all.

albrecht

Quote from: flimflam384 on October 11, 2015, 11:08:51 PM
CERN destroying the universe, or opening wormholes to other realities would be like me knocking the Earth out of orbit by throwing pebbles at it.

Let me put it to you this way:  If the universe could be destroyed by us tiny little earth-germs (humans), it would have been destroyed far sooner by the first intelligent species to poke the cosmic fabric with a stick.

When they say they're looking for other dimensions, they're looking for evidence of the microdimensions predicted in string theory.  Not whole-cloth other universes or parallel universes where evil you sports a goatee whilst plotting against us all.
A pebble going sufficiently fast though....kidding. And despite claims to the contrary "small particles" being rammed together can do some damage. To whit: nuclear bombs of various types. But still I agree that we have a chauvinistic view that humans are so powerful as to endanger everything and the planet. Endanger us, yes, but the "Gaia" or whatever Gore Jr etc worship? Not so much.

Gumby, Dammit

Poke chop sandwich. Waitin' in the sack.

Universe shcernaverse...

Everything is a theory, therefore, if everything IS a theory, how could anyone disprove it?

DanTSX

Like in Howard the Duck?

wr250

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on October 11, 2015, 11:16:30 PM
Poke chop sandwich. Waitin' in the sack.

Universe shcernaverse...

Everything is a theory, therefore, if everything IS a theory, how could anyone disprove it?
it only takes one white crow ...