• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

albrecht

http://ntknetwork.com/panetta-intelligence-committee-needs-to-look-into-clintondnc-dossier-payment/
Leon Panetta says investigate Clinton?  :o
DNC finally to get rid of loser Hillary and hope by sacrificing her investigations into the DNC and other figures/incidents stop and that Bernie supporter types will come back and support DNC picked, rather than member, picked candidates?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 27, 2017, 04:18:59 PM
Also it is important to remember that Obama got his initial position because he had operatives make public some unseemly information from sealed court divorce proceedings on his opponent.

From day one involved in the corrupt Chicago and Illinois politics.

Many say that Michelle was given a job by Jesse Jackson at about $250k per year as some type of attorney position but all she did was play solitaire on the PC.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 27, 2017, 04:09:12 PM
Nah it’s really about entertaining myself during the day by pushing someone’s buttons. The fact someone’s wife is such a psycho just makes it more entertaining. It’s to be expected from a couple that frequents the halls of the Bellgab together. The fact someone gets so defensive about being called a pedophile says a lot. He’s been called many things, but pedophile seemed to strike a cord. Wonder why? 🤔

The angrier they get the more entertaining the situation is. Doesn’t change the fact pudophile is dumbass leftwinger with nothing substantive to add to the conversations.

I wouldn’t worry about a duel, I wouldn’t walk across the street to meet either of those clowns. That being said, I will be in the area so who knows, maybe they’ll be fortunate enough to be graced with my presence.

Just as I thought, a gutless internet big mouth. You were the one suggesting to meet up and set YP straight, as you claimed you've done before.

I wouldn't get involved. Promise. I'd just like to watch how you'd attempt do that.

It's not often we happen to be in the same area with other folks on the board. I often think how interesting it would be to see what a person who talks a lot of shit online would be like in person, and also thought meeting for a beer might be fun. But never mind, you'd rather sit online and call names and make threats and pretend you're somebody.

Now everyone knows you're just a spineless little shit keyboard warrior.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 27, 2017, 06:34:56 PM
Just as I thought, a gutless internet big mouth. You were the one suggesting to meet up and set YP straight, as you claimed you've done before.

I wouldn't get involved. Promise. I'd just like to watch how you'd attempt do that.

It's not often we happen to be in the same area with other folks on the board. I often think how interesting it would be to see what a person who talks a lot of shit online would be like in person, and also thought meeting for a beer might be fun. But never mind, you'd rather sit online and call names and make threats and pretend you're somebody.

Are these threads really supposed to end in face to face combat? I think I may be doing it wrong.  ???

Gd5150

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 27, 2017, 06:34:56 PM

Sorry for the delay, I was out. Friday nights at Bellgab, you “two” must have an exciting marriage bro.

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 28, 2017, 08:00:11 AM
Sorry for the delay, I was out. Friday nights at Bellgab, you “two” must have an exciting marriage bro.

Pud didn't take issue with almonds being in a MARS Bar. That's when I knew for sure. :) Seemingly minor cultural items that are commonly used is the foundation of counter-intelligence.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2017, 06:40:45 PM
Are these threads really supposed to end in face to face combat? I think I may be doing it wrong.  ???
They're supposed to end up in hot, sweaty sex.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 28, 2017, 11:02:10 AM
They're supposed to end up in hot, sweaty sex.

With other Bellgabbers?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 28, 2017, 08:02:16 AM
Pud didn't take issue with almonds being in a MARS Bar. That's when I knew for sure. :) Seemingly minor cultural items that are commonly used is the foundation of counter-intelligence.

What the fuck are you taking about?  :-\   Milky Ways are not the same as Mars bars.

But I love the paranoia.. In these threads I've variously been told I work for MI5, MI6, CIA, A paid up member of the DNC, a plant in the Republican party(?), and numerous other alphabet organisations. Its quite amusing really, because if only one was true, it means their reach is such that they're investing in an obscure web site that was for discussion on Art Bell and Noory but consider its few users are worthy of being investigated! Now THAT is worthy of a conspiracy theory.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 28, 2017, 08:00:11 AM

Our lass ripped you a new one train spotter! She works until 6.30, so answered you from work. I take it you won't be at the Firestone later today (I confess I had to look it up, I've never been)?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 28, 2017, 11:59:48 AM

What the fuck are you taking about?  :-\   Milky Ways are not the same as Mars bars.

But I love the paranoia.. In these threads I've variously been told I work for MI5, MI6, CIA, A paid up member of the DNC, a plant in the Republican party(?), and numerous other alphabet organisations. Its quite amusing really, because if only one was true, it means their reach is such that they're investing in an obscure web site that was for discussion on Art Bell and Noory but consider its few users are worthy of being investigated! Now THAT is worthy of a conspiracy theory.  ;D

So how does that work exactly?   Is it kind of a Coyote and Sheepdog  deal?

Is it a salary, hourly, or by-the-word pay scale?   Is there a bonus for busting Senda's balls or do you just throw that in for free?

Oh.  And sick days.  What about paid sick days?

Taaroa

But I love the paranoia.. In these threads I've variously been told I work for MI5, MI6, CIA, A paid up member of the DNC, a plant in the Republican party(?), and numerous other alphabet organisations
Don't forget monarchist shill!  ::)

=Schlyder=

Quote from: Taaroa on October 29, 2017, 03:07:01 AM
Don't forget monarchist shill!  ::)

and groom of the stool. LOL

Swishypants

HOLY SHIT! you just dug yourself deeper! American MARS bars have almonds in them. British ones do not, and that makes them like American Milky Ways.  You did not grow up in the U.K. or you would have said: "MARS bars don't have almonds in them." But you didn't Pud! You lying fuck! There is no way you didn't have a MARS bar as a kid! It's a British institution! The limey's fucking LOVE them!

Dr. MD MD

Hillary said she's going to be the president for Halloween. Is anyone else's level of hatred for this woman at seething yet?  :D

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 07:02:05 AM
Hillary said she's going to be the president for Halloween. Is anyone else's level of hatred for this woman at seething yet?  :D
That would be great. She’ll need these. 😂😂😂
#MAGA🇺🇸

ItsOver

Halloween and Hillary go together.  Break out the broom.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 09:24:30 PM
HOLY SHIT! you just dug yourself deeper! American MARS bars have almonds in them. British ones do not, and that makes them like American Milky Ways.  You did not grow up in the U.K. or you would have said: "MARS bars don't have almonds in them." But you didn't Pud! You lying fuck! There is no way you didn't have a MARS bar as a kid! It's a British institution! The limey's fucking LOVE them!

Oh FFS now you're arguing about candy bars. Can't you find anything better to do in your "retirement"

TigerLily

Hillary said she's going to be the president for Halloween ...

Well, we will be looking for a new one soon. But we'll probably be stuck with that putz Pence. I blame Putin

TigerLily

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 31, 2017, 09:15:14 AM
Oh FFS now you're arguing about candy bars. Can't you find anything better to do in your "retirement"

Hey, Laura. I knew our paths would cross eventually. Happy Halloween!  I'm going as a smug libtard this year. How about you?

TigerLily

Quote from: Jackstar on October 31, 2017, 09:39:52 AM

Hey, Jack. I pictured you still in your basement surrounded by the new JFK docs. Who killed Kennedy?

TigerLily

Quote from: ItsOver on October 31, 2017, 09:01:36 AM
Halloween and Hillary go together.  Break out the broom.

cute pic  :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 31, 2017, 09:15:14 AM

I got a Snickers Mini for you all ready to go for you honey! You will LOVE IT!

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 09:45:13 AM
I got a Snickers Mini for you all ready to go for you honey! You will LOVE IT!

Is that what you call your cock?  How cute. How Kevin spacey.