• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steven Quayle

Started by Words I Like, June 28, 2009, 12:05:00 AM

I LIKE Steve Quayle!  Underground labs where the secret government weaponizes demons, giants, economic Armageddon, and more.  Plus, he always sounds engaged and enthusiastic.  And he doesn’t preach that much.  Nor does he drone on and on about the Bible.  He mostly uses it as “proof” for the certainty of doom and as a source for general weirdness.  In fact, he is one of my favorite Coast guests.

I wore out 3 copies of Closer and Unknown Pleasures due to excessive listening, btw.  This was  before CD’s existed so they were vinyl.  Yep, I listened to them when Ian was still alive.  One time when I was shopping at Rough Trade, the clerk asked me, “you like Joy Division, don’t you?”  I thought this was a bit insulting as I preferred NON and Throbbing Gristle, but I said “sure.”  He then gave me a free copy of that ultra-thin record with Incubation on it!  Question: does this make me cool or just old?

fabucat

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on September 19, 2011, 12:43:10 AM
I LIKE Steve Quayle!  Underground labs where the secret government weaponizes demons, giants, economic Armageddon, and more.  Plus, he always sounds engaged and enthusiastic.  And he doesn’t preach that much.  Nor does he drone on and on about the Bible.  He mostly uses it as “proof” for the certainty of doom and as a source for general weirdness.  In fact, he is one of my favorite Coast guests.

I wore out 3 copies of Closer and Unknown Pleasures due to excessive listening, btw.  This was  before CD’s existed so they were vinyl.  Yep, I listened to them when Ian was still alive.  One time when I was shopping at Rough Trade, the clerk asked me, “you like Joy Division, don’t you?”  I thought this was a bit insulting as I preferred NON and Throbbing Gristle, but I said “sure.”  He then gave me a free copy of that ultra-thin record with Incubation on it!  Question: does this make me cool or just old?
I didn't think that there was someone in this world just like me, lol.  Maybe I ought to give a second listen to Steve Quayle, lol. 

Is this the board where old hipsters linger?  Rabid conservatives who love Hunter S. Thompson and Morrissey.  Steve Quayle fans who also are acquainted with Ian Curtis.  OK, I'm old and everything, but I know that I haven't died yet and gone to heaven.  This might be the next best place.  Also, I know I'm not dead and in heaven because of my wicked, wicked ways........

SgtRocko

One very scary night:

George:  Tonight the 'stache and I have a REAL treat for you: Steve Quayle and Major Ed "Clear the Room" Dames.  Good evening, Gentlemen!

Ed:  Good Evening... George.  I am so happy to be.... here tonight. It reminds me of when I... was Col. of the News at the AFRTS network in... Korea, Vietnam, and Alpha Centauri (but I've said too much, that's proprietary).  I like cheese.

Steve:  Hello Ed, Hello George - though contrary to popular opinion, the term HELLO is actually a composite word meaning "May the Giants Who Ate My Grandmother With A Dash of Worcestershire Sauce Digest You Quickly", so unlike the uninformed, I don't ever use it like I just did.  They may THINK they just heard me say it like I just did, but it's mind-rays from the brains of giants hidden in the depths of Lake Michigan.

George:  Michigan!  I'm from Detroit!

Ed:  Yes, no, but perhaps, Steve.  I saw your... grandmother get eaten... via remote viewing... on an Etch-A-Sketch when... I was still a foetus.  A foetus... but already a Captain in the U.S. Army... and the Cub Scouts Auxiliary - but the Mossad blocked me from... telling her.

Steve:  You're mistaken, like the vast majority of the public, Ed.  As it says in the Book of Eucalyptus, "Verily, Ye Pentagon not only KNOWS of giants, but makes them dress up like Hello Kitty and perform scenes from Evita and Cats, and Jesus is pleased"

George - The 'stache and I just bought some gold, and the grandkids love it.

Ed:  When I was... Chairman... of the Jointed Chiefs of... Military Guys, I remote viewed that, George. In... Ukrainian the word for gold is - well... I'd tell you but it could cause troubles for our bases on the Moon and Hoboken.  I was packin' when I saw it, I tell you I was packin' big-time.

Steve:  It will shock the listeners, George, but Jesus wants Ed to shut up and stop interrupting.  The Giants are threatening to invade just for that very reason - I hope your listeners have stocked up 11 years worth of MREs and Twinkees.  But they won't.  Only I will.

Ed:  I am remote viewing that Steve... is actually a battery-operated... marital aid used by female giants.  I helped...  discover... those when I was first appointed... Emperor of the Navy... we needed one... to help father my... genius son... who was recently named... King of... Science... after I remote viewed that... Albert Einstein (who was a Mossad mole) and... Stephen Hawking wanted it from beyond the grave.

George:  But the 'stache informs me that Stephen Hawking is not in fact dead.

Steve:  Your listeners will be blown away to find out that Stephen Hawking is actually a projection of a hyperintelligent shade of blue from another dimension, but in that dimension he is just a fry cook because he doesn't recognise Christ as his personal Lord and Saviour.  And Jesus wants you to concentrate on me.

Ed:  I'm sorry, George, but Stephen... Hawking is dead, he was killed the same... day I was appointed Eternal Overlord of the... Coast Guard.  He was killed... by...  a massive tidal wave that... destroyed New York City and Topeka.

George:  Ummm...  They're still there, my friends.

Steve:  You've been duped, George!  Topeka was eaten by a secret cabal of Bildebergers and QVC!  Your listeners are just naive and buy the cover story that it was a so-called mid-January snowstorm.  Whoever heard of a snowstorm in Kansas in January?  They're so glutted with power they're hardly trying to hide their scheme...

- sounds of slapping and "hey, that HURTS" from the studio"

Fade

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on September 19, 2011, 12:43:10 AM

I consider myself "old" and the mirror shows the greying beard as further proof...

BUT...I was in pre-kindergarten when Ian Curtis offed himself on 5/18/80.
   Yes..you're cool and old.

He seems like a perfect candidate for the NWO ;)

expat

It's not just the verbal diarrhoea he splatters all over the airwaves, either. It's his abuse of the language. I swear if he says "The point is, is...." one more time I'm going to hunt him down and shit in his rice crispies.

BobGrau

b_dubb

you can't fix stupid but you can put it on the radio and use it to sell eFoods and gold certificates and tumeric

Avi

The crowning comment: "You can't play golf with giants and just expect to carry their balls!" Steve has gone bat-shit crazy!

SgtRocko

"Steve has gone bat-shit crazy!"

Oh, Avi, Avi, Avi - that train set out from the station so long ago, it was powered by steam

Avi

Quote from: SgtRocko on January 01, 2012, 10:48:21 AM
"Steve has gone bat-shit crazy!"

Oh, Avi, Avi, Avi - that train set out from the station so long ago, it was powered by steam

Quayle seemed to approach new levels of derangement on this outing, especially after the initial hour of Bible-thumping. Wells, uncharacteristically, mentioned that he was riding the "cough button," whereas, in their last duet, Wells was right in there with the bass line.

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train with lyrics

Quote from: Avi on January 02, 2012, 03:14:10 AM
Quayle seemed to approach new levels of derangement on this outing, especially after the initial hour of Bible-thumping. Wells, uncharacteristically, mentioned that he was riding the "cough button," whereas, in their last duet, Wells was right in there with the bass line.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31903375/2011-12-29%20Coast%20To%20Coast%20AM%20With%20John%20B%20Wells%20World%20in%20Turmoil%20-%20Steve%20Quayle.mp3

Juan

At 2:11 Eastern, Quayle interrupted the other guest, went on a rant about the NATO meeting in Chicago, talked about Russian troops housed in the US, how the US capitol would move to Denver when Washington was nuked, how the Russian troops were not leaving, how the Illuninati planned the whole thing - he talked for at least 12-minutes solid.  Wells tried to stop him on several occasions, but Quayle kept going.

It was an astounding display of something - I'm not sure what.  It was almost worth listening to, just for the rant's length, and the passion with which it was delivered.

Do not mistake passion for pure insanity. I listened in because I saw there was supposed to be something on Fukushima.

I believe Mr. Quayle attempted to suggest that the Great East Japanese Earthquake of 2011 was caused by weather warfare, and that the nuclear crisis at Fukushima Daiichi was engineered by the Illuminati to reduce the population. I think that's about when I closed the radio tab in Firefox.

Not only are his conspiracies totally insane, they lack any plausible basis. On top of that he's rude and obnoxious. He can't be bothered with the facts as he sees himself as a prophet ordained by God. I think of all the times I've heard him, there was maybe one instance where he was bearable. That instance was when Ian Punnett put him in his place and kicked him off the air.

Oversoul

Quote from: Mentally Impaired Panda GN on May 13, 2012, 05:58:34 AM
Do not mistake passion for pure insanity. I listened in because I saw there was supposed to be something on Fukushima.

I believe Mr. Quayle attempted to suggest that the Great East Japanese Earthquake of 2011 was caused by weather warfare, and that the nuclear crisis at Fukushima Daiichi was engineered by the Illuminati to reduce the population. I think that's about when I closed the radio tab in Firefox.

Not only are his conspiracies totally insane, they lack any plausible basis. On top of that he's rude and obnoxious. He can't be bothered with the facts as he sees himself as a prophet ordained by God. I think of all the times I've heard him, there was maybe one instance where he was bearable. That instance was when Ian Punnett put him in his place and kicked him off the air.

I rated Quayle with three quacks (http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,3085.msg67575.html#msg67575).
Do we burst the thermometer bulb by giving him FOUR QUACKS? 

He probably deserves it after all the related other posts at http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,1492.0.html.

ziznak

hands down... four multicolored rubber ducky's!!! coming up!!

bluth co.

I tuned in for this show by chance, and tbh i kept listening because I knew it would be discussed on this forum the next day. Quayle is just brutal to listen to. He never stops talking. Several times he mentioned how he had done his 'homework'. The man has to be admired for having the balls to go on air and make the claims that he makes.

ziznak

All ballz no brains... another friend of Narcissus

bluth co.

I think at one point Quayle may have had a brain, but it's since been corrupted. I hate how he incessantly quotes the bible, like everything he says can be backed up based on the passage about Noah's flood.

ziznak

Two floods!!! don't forget... he's the only one that knows about that!!

Sardondi

Quayle is intelligent and articulate, so he can be an effective speaker and surprisingly persuasive. All the more important for all Americans to learn to listen with a critical ear to everything they're told...and that means not only Steve Quayle but politicians as well, even ones who talk about hope and change. Then we must judge whether what we're hearing comports with logic and the facts as we know them and whether things have come to pass as we've been told.

I have to admit, Quayle can tell some fascinating stories. The giant stories are scary enough to be on Ghost-to-Ghost...if they were, uh, ghosts. The one about how US Special Forces teams were battling giants in caves in Afghanistan- whoa! And the one about how US SF flew a huge tarp-covered body - which had a massive hand with 6 fingers - out of there, had the hair on the back of my neck standing up.

But of course these stories immediately die and nothing is heard of them even 10 years later. Which is what seems to happen to all his predictions. For all his apparent sincerity and breathless excitement, I can't really say anything he's talked about has ever turned out. Let it be a lesson.

Rico999

I don't think it's an understatement to say that Quayle's intelligent.  He is.  I mean, the reference to Edward Bernays last night was impressive.  Not one in 50 people probably know who HE was, but in Quayle's case, it figures.  FYI,  in the early part of the 20th century, Bernays was the "father" of public relations -- called "propaganda" in his day -- and was one of the driving forces to "sell" WWI to the American public -- who for the most part, didn't want any part of the slaughterhouse that Europe had become.

Joseph Goebbels was an avid student of Bernays technique...

So it's no surprise that Quayle knows about Bernays and understands his methodology.  Because he's in the same business --  to persuade people to believe things that most rational people couldn't even conceive of being true.   

On the other hand - unless it's all an act -- Quayle is a ranting, obnoxious megalomaniac and he's been spouting the same crap in one form or another for a long time.  Like I said in the other forum page, Art Bell had him on once or twice and never had him back.   Ian Punnett simply questioned some of his more far out claims and Quayle became indignant that anything he had to say would be questioned by the host.

He's probably heavily into stimulants as well and judging by the "speed" and intensity of his delivery, I think you can guess what they are.

He brings in the ratings though, that's why he's on the program.  People tune in to listen to the trainwreck.... And they're rarely disappointed.

b_dubb

Charles Manson is 'intelligent'.  i don't think that's the point here.  Squayle has thrown a bolt

ziznak

I was listening to his last show again... not quite sure why but I listened to the non-add downloaded version from mr demonoid (my fav site) and decided to check out mr quayles web site... YIKES!!! yet another guest with a crappy web site!~ and this one is by far one of the worst I've seen... I would encourage you all to check it out for a laugh but then he would get some hits... wait... it would probly be too many hits!!! DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACK!! SWARM SWARM!!!

astroguy

Quote from: ziznak on May 15, 2012, 06:13:11 AMI was listening to his last show again... not quite sure why but I listened to the non-add downloaded version from mr demonoid (my fav site)...
:-X  8)  :-X

Quote from: ziznak on May 15, 2012, 06:13:11 AM...and decided to check out mr quayles web site... YIKES!!! yet another guest with a crappy web site!

I wouldn't say it's the *worst* site I've seen - Hoagland's is pretty bad.  Or James McCanney.  Many of the astrologers' sites are pretty bad, too.  Numbers Lady's site is about as bad as Quayle's.

b_dubb

i find it just amazing how unwilling these people seem to be to find someone to build a web site for them.  even a bargain designer/developer from India, former Soviet state, etc.  someone said 'good design is good business'.  these fuckers have obviously never heard said truism

Usagi

Mein Gott.  I just finished listening to last Saturday's show with Quayle.  Ya'll are right... he has totally gone off the friggin' deep end.  I remember a time when I kinda sorta found Quayle entertaining.  He seemed more gentle and harmless before.  Now...  Holy Shit.  WTF is up with the whole cannibalism bit?  And he is even more obsessed with "haters" than Snoory is.  It's frightening, really.  They really ought not have him on any more - it's not healthy for anyone to listen to.

If a random caller was spewing a similar incoherent barrage of hateful insanity, they'd be cut off within 30 seconds.

[And you guys are right about the website design issue.  I hate to say it, but someone's already shaky credibility falls through the floor when they aren't even competent and self-aware enough to have an even vaguely well-designed website.  You're really better off not having one at all.  Same goes for terribly designed book covers.  I nearly bought Chris O'Brien's book on the Tricksters based on his visit to Coast however long ago.  That's until I saw the cover...]