• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

whoozit

Quote from: kooloo on September 06, 2016, 01:18:56 PM
no,I'm almost 10"
sorry
There are times my sobriety and lack of mental illness make me feel like an outsider here.

Quote from: whoozit on September 06, 2016, 02:13:24 PM
There are times my sobriety and lack of mental illness make me feel like an outsider here.

With those qualities, I'm surprised they let you in in the first place.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2016, 10:12:05 AM
Can't respond right now, too busy trying to find an adhesive to repair my shattered ego. My only consolation is that he's obviously gay, of the neon, flaming variety.

You're still my favorite voice by FAR ShredmeBashedher!   :-*

Lilith

I was wondering what this show is on UFO ship.  It seems to have mostly chine, and onan talking.  Doesn't seem like a gabcast tho.

I'm thinking this is a BellFiles.  I dunno.
Ok, it was a gabcast.

Element 115

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2016, 12:49:38 PM
Is the request ongoing for those who wish to do a voice over about themselves?

Yes I started a new thread here Voices of Bellgab.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10167.0.html

LucaParcelli

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2016, 10:12:05 AM
Can't respond right now, too busy trying to find an adhesive to repair my shattered ego. My only consolation is that he's obviously gay, of the neon, flaming variety.
Honey...

onan

Quote from: chefist on August 30, 2016, 11:42:06 PM

Oh, shit! I remember now! I DARED to ask why Jaz, Onan, Bdubb, SaucyRossy, etc left after Art quit...they claimed it was because of the 4chan trolls...of which I am not one...you poured all your frustrations onto me at that point! bwhahahahahah you are such a simple minded loser...

To be clear, I left (sort of) for several reasons. Foremost due to falkie getting another thread devoted to his borderline behaviors. Second because of 4chan non original never-had-a-thought-deeper-than-a-gif and shit talking instead of discussion. Especially from the likes of you, which in so many ways presented issues rationally and intelligently only to devolve into a petty and petulant eighth grader with a penchants for, no you did arguments.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on September 07, 2016, 11:34:09 AM
To be clear, I left (sort of) for several reasons. Foremost due to falkie getting another thread devoted to his borderline behaviors.

If that caused you to quit, I'd say you're wound a lot tighter than I ever knew you to be.

Lilith

To be clear, I left (sort of) for several reasons. Foremost due to falkie getting another thread devoted to his borderline behaviors. Second because of 4chan non original never-had-a-thought-deeper-than-a-gif and shit talking instead of discussion. Especially from the likes of you, which in so many ways presented issues rationally and intelligently only to devolve into a petty and petulant eighth grader with a penchants for, no you did arguments.

The trouble with leaving something because of people/things that are upsetting, is that you miss out on the stuff from the people you love. (And visa versa)

Well, ok, enough of the chastisement lol's

You're here.

Just don't let it happen again.   :-*

chefist

I remember trying to have a discussion with you once regarding mental healthcare...even when I agreed with expanded care, you still found a way to disagree with me. You simply seemed like an individual who just didn't care for those who were not leftist/liberal. Honestly, you came across as self righteous and pedantic.

You take BG way too seriously...

starrmtn001

You don't owe anyone an explanation, period!

I love it when you are here.  When you're gone, not so much.  It's just that BellGab is a little bit brighter when you post on a regular basis. ;)

pate

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 05, 2016, 12:08:36 AM
Hi! So, I hosted a 30 minute test "Pirate Gabcast" earlier tonight just for fun. I am planning on doing it again tomorrow, strictly for laughs.

I was just checking in if this was kosher or not... I guess that totally kills the whole "pirate" or "rebel" Gabcast thing though...

What a pickle...  I'd go All-in if I t'weren't days latte and lucre short...

Good Shoe?

ediot: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrUbFZdiZxM

pate

Quote from: whoozit on September 06, 2016, 02:13:24 PM

Figger aut effen Fife-Tharty-Tree is a prime number or k-naut and git back wif us?

pate

Dude!  Say It Ain't So!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCgeaNfcw-w

You need to see a Brane Scientologist, reel quick naow:  I'd recommend either https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=RGucpT4UGy8 or https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=vFzqWSLLdOg as appetizers.  They mite put you on a list-path or reeferALL to a dessert menu...

On that note, I leave you fine, sir.  (and the rest of you lot)  Ponder Us thiSee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3FzVQi-R8

Not Sure, wassup, doc!

LucaParcelli

There will be an impromptu podcast to discuss the diminishing activity on the Gabcast thread... Call it an emergency LucaCast...

9 PM Pacific time tonight 9/11

The link will be posted here at 8:55 PM...

BE THERE.

starrmtn001

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 11, 2016, 07:15:47 PM
There will be an impromptu podcast to discuss the diminishing activity on the Gabcast thread... Call it an emergency LucaCast...

BE THERE.
Hi, Luca.  I am there.

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 11, 2016, 07:15:47 PM

BE THERE.

Hi Luca! I'll be here too.

LucaParcelli

standby for link...

join the ufoship chat if you want to talk to me during the show...

I'll send out link in about 5 min for the actual podcast

LucaParcelli

http://tobtr.com/s/9418075

9 PM Pacific! Come join UFOSHIP chat and click the link.

onan

Quote from: mv on September 07, 2016, 12:35:25 PM
If that caused you to quit, I'd say you're wound a lot tighter than I ever knew you to be.

Perhaps. I have never known anyone to wear a halo.