• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 01, 2016, 11:15:15 PM
Those a called Jumping Cholla Cactus.  They are the Cartel of the Cactus world.  Ya really wanna stay away from them! :o ;)
I won't shock y'all but I took a series of photos of me, being dumb but hell most of the world does it, walking around my yard in with no shoes but then going in somehow kicked a cactus plant (just some normal type like small barrel cactus) Well it took a month, or more, but this dang quill went in one side of my toe, hurt a bit, but then didnt hurt and I couldn't see any issues except the small wound and then the other side was hurting and I just got down to work on this weird new sore and as soon as I pierced the boil the spike almost popped out!) Was feeling like a stone in my shoe for a month, or more, but I guess it was that spike. Haha. Pretty impressive though how the toe calloused on the one side and then moved, and then almost self extracted other side!

jazmunda

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 01, 2016, 11:09:19 PM
Hi, Luca!

Jaz says we may have a show this weekend.  Sure hope we get to hear your delicious voice again. ;) :D

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 01, 2016, 11:18:26 PM
Oh Star... You've made tired man feel absolutely energized... I assure you that I don't hear that often enough at work...

If we are so lucky to have a JazMundaCast, then I will make it a point to at least call in with some coherent thought. Here is my JazDraftPicks for cohosts...

Brig, GravitySucks, Chefist

:)

That must suck being a phone sex operator.

https://youtu.be/bcYppAs6ZdI

I kid. This man is a saint folks.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2016, 11:23:29 PM
I won't shock y'all but I took a series of photos of me, being dumb but hell most of the world does it, walking around my yard in with no shoes but then going in somehow kicked a cactus plant (just some normal type like small barrel cactus) Well it took a month, or more, but this dang quill went in one side of my toe, hurt a bit, but then didnt hurt and I couldn't see any issues except the small wound and then the other side was hurting and I just got down to work on this weird new sore and as soon as I pierced the boil the spike almost popped out!) Was feeling like a stone in my shoe for a month, or more, but I guess it was that spike. Haha. Pretty impressive though how the toe calloused on the one side and then moved, and then almost self extracted other side!

Cool story.  They are barbed in a way that makes it really hard to go backwards.

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2016, 11:23:29 PM
I had a dog in Texas that got bit by a water moccasin on its leg. A few days later he had the exact same wound on all 4 of his legs. The dog survived but it was weird

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on September 01, 2016, 11:27:08 PM
I had a dog in Texas that got bit by a water moccasin on its leg. A few days later he had the exact same wound on all 4 of his legs. The dog survived but it was weird
There was a sad photo of a dog who got into a porcupine at my vet. Ouch! Saw one by the creek a few years ago and he was like 'no problem' to me or the dogs. Just kept wandering down the path!

starrmtn001

Quote from: akwilly on September 01, 2016, 11:27:08 PM
Isn't their venom more toxic than the rattlesnakes'?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 01, 2016, 11:26:54 PM
Cool story.  They are barbed in a way that makes it really hard to go backwards.

Explains things. Nature beats humans most of the time, at least on an individual basis. I had some poison ivy becoming a problem on a property fence and area and due to various issues with that neighbor decided to chemical. And used the dreaded stuff. Well it worked! Killed the poison ivy but the rain also killed a good portion of that yard that still won't grow back. So, 1) stuff works 2) the natural folks and even C2C conspiracy folks 'experts' might all be a bit right. Maybe useful and works but unintended consequences and maybe needs, at least, more labeling or thought in use?

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 01, 2016, 11:35:12 PM
Isn't their venom more toxic than the rattlesnakes'?
I don't think so. I think here coral snakes are the only really deadly snake. Rare. But rarely bite but will 'chew' venom into you if they do. If you are close to doc and don't have other health issues I think rattlesnake etc risk isn't that bad. Thing is I think cotton mouths will attack more, than rattlesnakes, like go out of their way to go after you I've heard. I swear they do from an incident as a kid (not bit) but after a flood and swimming in creek and bunch came out. But, having said that, most ones you 'see' are actually common non-venomous water snakes. So probably us kids just scared of ok snakes. Same with other snakes often.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 11:24:03 PM
That must suck being a phone sex operator.

I kid. This man is a saint folks.
(With SexyJazMunda music in the background, a deep breathy Luca voice appears on a call...)

"Hey there baby... Are you ready for the hottest Paranormal Dating Experience since that disaster joke of a website that Noory shills nightly? Then get ready for the steamy JazCuzzi, the new app brought to you by BellGab Industries. Your profile avatar and recent comments are fed into an algorithm for a procedurally generated lovemaking experience that would rival a Saturday night with AKWilly. We offer a wide range of flavors.. Dozens of Bellgabbers can't be wrong... So whip it out, and stick it in.. Your credit card information that is..."

It's what I do...

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on September 01, 2016, 10:10:55 PM
I curse you to become paralyzed by sundown  :D
I just about forgot about that whole episode.  How the hell are you posting when you are dead / disabled? ;)

pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2016, 10:57:18 PM
Hey you got to an even cooler place, in both ways. I never been up there but here it is like that (in a certain aspect but even more so.) The Big Bend and those counties are cool because you are (or at least we're) totally out of contact. No cell, no radio (maybe some shortwave and if on the highway CB), no tv, etc and the sky. Fuck. Amazing. One county, at least then, still unfenced by law and land-deals, etc so suspect and 'roads' questionable. And EVERY plant or animal there could hurt you. Fun times. Be in a dry desert wash and almost without warning you hear some thunder and now you are in a flood. Crazy place. Lots of weird folks who want to talk FOREVER (my theory they don't have much contact so try to get in their conversation in now and others who, get away quick and don't want to talk.) But beautiful vistas, when a quick rain come flowers, ability to be out of contact, etc. Awesome place. I hate resorts etc and rich hunting estates coming there but way of the world.

Tigger'd!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q36tVwE3eb0

Whoa!

Canoe?

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on September 02, 2016, 12:04:41 AM
I just about forgot about that whole episode.  How the hell are you posting when you are dead / disabled? ;)

The power of satan and having sex with peoples mothers and ex wives

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2016, 11:36:50 PM
Explains things. Nature beats humans most of the time, at least on an individual basis. I had some poison ivy becoming a problem on a property fence and area and due to various issues with that neighbor decided to chemical. And used the dreaded stuff. Well it worked! Killed the poison ivy but the rain also killed a good portion of that yard that still won't grow back. So, 1) stuff works 2) the natural folks and even C2C conspiracy folks 'experts' might all be a bit right. Maybe useful and works but unintended consequences and maybe needs, at least, more labeling or thought in use?
Please tell me that was roundup that you used.  I just sprayed my damn goutweed and would happily loose my entire front lawn to unintended consequences if it wipes out that weed from hell.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 02, 2016, 12:18:39 AM
Please tell me that was roundup that you used.  I just sprayed my damn goutweed and would happily loose my entire front lawn to unintended consequences if it wipes out that weed from hell.
I think it was the generic version of it? But it might have been something else. I bought the cheapest stuff that said would kill.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2016, 12:31:23 AM
I think it was the generic version of it? But it might have been something else. I bought the cheapest stuff that said would kill.
I'm looking forward to a patch of dead goutweed and a dead lawn. If you ever had goutweed, you would know that the trade-off is worth it.  ;D

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on September 02, 2016, 12:08:18 AM
The power of satan and having sex with peoples mothers and ex wives
Is your admirer still around?

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on September 02, 2016, 12:39:26 AM
Not on bellgab lol
Too bad... This place seems to attract a number of mentally unstable individuals.  I kind of envied you for having one of them so obviously attracted to you and chalk my lack of unstable admirers up to my unfriendly looking avatar.  :'(

Quote from: WOTR on September 02, 2016, 12:52:08 AM
Too bad... This place seems to attract a number of mentally unstable individuals.  I kind of envied you for having one of them so obviously attracted to you and chalk my lack of unstable admirers up to my unfriendly looking avatar.  :'(

You can have Shay

WOTR

Quote from: Empress on September 02, 2016, 12:54:47 AM
You can have Shay
Thanks.  I was just sitting here contemplating.  There is always that "one neighbour" on your block... and if you don't know who it is- most likely it is you.  I was wondering if the reason I don't have any mentally unstable admirers is because I am that poster. :(

I am going to assume by your generous offer that I am a normal, semi-stable bellgab poster who is deserving of my own angry poster following me around.  :)  Please have him compose his first angry post directed towards me at his earliest convenience so that we can get this relationship off to a solid start.

SredniVashtar

I enjoyed the show the other night. Ideally, the success of any show depends on a minimum of PKaiser content, and I think we managed a satisfactory balance on this one, with some people even hoping suspecting that the periods of agreeable silence on his part meant he'd succumbed to a grabber halfway through.

I'm glad my operative managed to get in a mention about the Ashes. Check this out and weep, sunshine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXA_cfdJhtk

I'm sure that whetted your appetite for more, so here you are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zly1hxY0e00

PKaiser

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 02, 2016, 07:49:42 AM
I enjoyed the show the other night. Ideally, the success of any show depends on a minimum of PKaiser content, and I think we managed a satisfactory balance on this one, with some people even hoping suspecting that the periods of agreeable silence on his part meant he'd succumbed to a grabber halfway through.

Hey Snider! Great to see you again!

S'pose you missed the rather elite members of bellgab calling for more PKaiser on the live chat, eh?  Lol.

just four that i Wil never host the gabchat agin!  its over and im dunn!  i can't beleeve how studip you all are too make fun of mee.  its all about mee you need to reelize!

Naw, jus kiddin', I think I'll try to co-host every one now, just to get under Snider's skin.

See, unlike some folk around here, if I don't know what the other co-hosts are talking about I will not find it in myself to interrupt and add something just to add something.

Snider.  HA!  I love it!  It's even a worse British name than "Clive," hahahahahaaaaa!

Quote from: PKaiser on September 02, 2016, 08:20:47 AM
Hey Snider! Great to see you again!

S'pose you missed the rather elite members of bellgab calling for more PKaiser on the live chat, eh?  Lol.

just four that i Wil never host the gabchat agin!  its over and im dunn!  i can't beleeve how studip you all are too make fun of mee.  its all about mee you need to reelize!

Naw, jus kiddin', I think I'll try to co-host every one now, just to get under Snider's skin.

See, unlike some folk around here, if I don't know what the other co-hosts are talking about I will not find it in myself to interrupt and add something just to add something.

Snider.  HA!  I love it!  It's even a worse British name than "Clive," hahahahahaaaaa!

I enjoyed you all on the gab cast.  Wish I would have know it was on as I would have called in . . .

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2016, 10:27:20 PM

Chefist you were wild on the gab cast the other night!!! really got a kick out of you...

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 01, 2016, 09:50:56 PM

Brig don't be so hard on yourself.. You have a lot to offer with your posts and videos.. Many here look forward to reading your witty and humorist posts.

Speaking of videos.. with the latest Chefist and Roswells Art conflict .. etc ..
Lots of news on Bellgab for a new "Blabbing Now" video..

Praise Brig
So say we all  Mr (hoodie) Crow ...Hi Brig

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 09:01:07 PM
Right?

or maybe in Tie-Doors time.
Speaking of Tie-Door and The Mandela Effect, I keep thinking Art finally came back with his own show on Sirius, after leaving C2C, but then abruptly quick, promising to return in two years.  He then did indeed return to stream his own show but then abruptly quit again.  Crazy, I know.  I know he really just left C2CAM and that was it.  I'm glad, though, he did arrange for Ian Punnet to take over C2C full-time.  That was nice of him.

chefist

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on September 02, 2016, 09:01:16 AM
Chefist you were wild on the gab cast the other night!!! really got a kick out of you...

Thanks, sugar... :-*