• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 08:39:07 PM
Heather starts in about half an hour, is this the Mandela Effect night?
Heather... she's the one Art Bell takes over for, right?  Or is that another timeline.

bateman

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 08:53:16 PM
Well that's debatable.  ;D

C'mon bateman, he set it up so perfectly.  :P

You forgot to convert inches to centimeters.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:50:43 PM
...when females live together and their cycles align.

is that a real thing though?  off to google, i suppose...

norland2424

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 08:55:08 PM
If that happens, and you remember by chance, PLEASE leave me a PM to let me know.

Dont worry ill let you know if it ever happens  :)

jazmunda

Quote from: mv on September 01, 2016, 08:58:09 PM

Well my wife and I ..... I've said too much.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: mv on September 01, 2016, 08:58:09 PM

It is, for sure.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on September 01, 2016, 08:57:05 PM
Heather... she's the one Art Bell takes over for, right?  Or is that another timeline.

Right?

or maybe in Tie-Doors time.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: effluenza on September 01, 2016, 08:02:53 PM
* In a whisper *

And here he is now. Notice how his plumage is presented so as to appear more virile.

lol.

"And now I'm gonna jeeeeeeam my fingah right inno eez butt-ol.  That oughtta reeeally piss em auv."

Lilith

Quote from: venix on September 01, 2016, 08:44:31 PM
That's ok. It was probably just an error due to a drunken contact high from posting too close to a chefist post.

I can't blame it on chefist lol's, it's cuz I'm old and slow.  :-\

jazmunda

Quote from: mv on September 01, 2016, 09:02:09 PM
lol.

"And now I'm gonna jeeeeeeam my fingah right inno eez butt-ol.  That oughtta reeeally piss em auv."

I hope that wasn't an impersonation of me. :P

chefist

Quote from: mv on September 01, 2016, 09:02:09 PM
lol.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 01, 2016, 08:28:26 PM

MV already said on a gabcast that venix and bdubb weren't the same person.

all i can really say is that the two accounts have never posted from the same ip address.  having said that, i'm submitting this very message through a VPN.  anybody else could do the same.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: norland2424 on September 01, 2016, 08:30:02 PM
I don't think sex will happen, unless MV supplies a little blue pill

will free "turbo mode" upgrades suffice in lieu of pills?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: mv on September 01, 2016, 09:08:25 PM
all i can really say is that the two accounts have never posted from the same ip address.  having said that, i'm submitting this very message through a VPN.  anybody else could do the same.

You know bdubb better than I. I wish he would come back.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 08:47:18 PM
I'm listening to MV and Evelyn argue about, um, womens dress in the work place, and I keep thinking, your words say "NO NO", but your eyes say "Yes Please"  LOL's  I'm all on MV's side on this one.  I'm on MV's side on most of the Trainwreck discussions, with very few exceptions.

WOTR

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:27:14 PM
Possibly over the weekend if not for my meddling kids.

Roswells, chefist are you guys free?

I'll see if I can get Heather and Bateman on stand by just in case. ;)
To more closely resemble bellgab, I feel that you should have all of them on at the same time with the addition of Falkie.  Everybody can scream at one another and the casual observer will have no idea what anybody is upset with or be able to follow any of the conversations / thoughts to any logical conclusion.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on September 01, 2016, 09:15:47 PM
To more closely resemble bellgab, I feel that you should have all of them on at the same time with the addition of Falkie.  Everybody can scream at one another and the casual observer will have no idea what anybody is upset with or be able to follow any of the conversations / thoughts to any logical conclusion.

Turbo Mode Activated!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 09:06:25 PM
I hope that wasn't an impersonation of me. :P

just the other day, as a well respected man about town, you said you're "not a farmer," but on the other hand i'm to think you're out there face fucking crocs?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 01, 2016, 09:10:48 PM

You know bdubb better than I. I wish he would come back.

actually, i don't know bdubb at all and find him to be rather sanctimonious.

WOTR

Quote from: effluenza on September 01, 2016, 08:54:30 PM
Bellgab is becoming a feeder site for AA.

I believe that one of the 12 steps is quitting Bellgab.  Fortunately, the failure rate is high and most either skip that step or have to repeat it over and over.

Quote from: bobo17 on August 29, 2016, 05:07:02 PM
all
i have decided TO COME BACK AND WORK ON THE MEETING
note:  this is THE LAST CHANCE THOUGH

albrecht

Quote from: mv on September 01, 2016, 09:14:01 PM

Remember the self-proclaimed 'sexy lawyer' chick guest that Art had on? She said that women should SPECIFICALLY dress sexy and flirt to make their way up in business, get clients, sway juries/judges, make partner, etc. Art was swooning over her (and she was, from what I recall from NJ or somewhere up there and not of an Asian persuasion.) It was a fun show. I don't recall caller reaction and she fell short of saying 'sleeping way to top' as I recall (some years ago) but 'using your assets' and, basically, men are basic instinct people as so why not use it against them? Art agreed, somewhat creepy/funny, as he would sometimes with sexy lady callers.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2016, 09:17:12 PM
Turbo Mode Activated!
I have been promised this before but have yet to see the results. :)

Lilith

Heathers on this episode of Fret Files talking about shtrings and shtrumming.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: mv on September 01, 2016, 09:21:36 PM
actually, i don't know bdubb at all and find him to be rather sanctimonious.

I agreed with his feelings about Falkie. I was new then and naive. That is when I thought Falkie was a retard that was getting picked on.

Well, I guess I was right. lol

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2016, 08:02:51 PM
No lies...you just can't accept others have successful lives...back to gaming and Long John Silvers, Orson! Oh, WAIT! Who is going to be the first white night to come to your defense? Let's see who it is?

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 09:48:59 PM[/size] I'm not a VIP...just a nice guy who appreciates the service industry!

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2016, 09:26:57 PM
Remember the self-proclaimed 'sexy lawyer' chick guest that Art had on? She said that women should SPECIFICALLY dress sexy and flirt to make their way up in business, get clients, sway juries/judges, make partner, etc. Art was swooning over her (and she was, from what I recall from NJ or somewhere up there and not of an Asian persuasion.) It was a fun show. I don't recall caller reaction and she fell short of saying 'sleeping way to top' as I recall (some years ago) but 'using your assets' and, basically, men are basic instinct people as so why not use it against them? Art agreed, somewhat creepy/funny, as he would sometimes with sexy lady callers.

Men should be shouting out about how they are discriminated against in the work place cuz they don't bat their eyelashes and show their boobs.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 09:45:57 PM
Men should be shouting out about how they are discriminated against in the work place cuz they don't bat their eyelashes and show their boobs.

wow