• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:01:03 PM
According to this there are many other non-finger appendages that can be used to unlock the iPhone: http://fullyc.com/7-non-finger-things-you-can-use-to-unlock-the-iphone-5s/

1. Nipples
2. Toes
3. Cats Paw
4. Dog Nose
5. Human Nose
6. Fake Fingerprint
7. Penis

Now I have something to do this weekend. Stay tuned ....

Happy to hear you are having fun jazmunder  ;D

MV/Liberace!

According to this there are many other non-finger appendages that can be used to unlock the iPhone: http://fullyc.com/7-non-finger-things-you-can-use-to-unlock-the-iphone-5s/

1. Nipples
2. Toes
3. Cats Paw
4. Dog Nose
5. Human Nose
6. Fake Fingerprint
7. Penis

you can use your finger?

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 01, 2016, 06:57:41 PM
For whatever reason, I haven't listened to Clyde in forever.  May have to see what he has cooking tonite
I caught him one night this week.  Maybe it was last night.  He wasn't in his manic meme mode and was talking with a guest or two about ET, tall white aliens, alien signals, et al.  He's almost entertaining in an old Art Bell-manner when he's in that groove.  Too bad it's not more frequent.  A great radio voice, when he chills out a little.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:06:33 PM
Video later.  ;D

Don't forget to send me my copy of the Test Shoe... um Show.  Remember, you promised.

ItsOver

1. Nipples
2. Toes
3. Cats Paw
4. Dog Nose
5. Human Nose
6. Fake Fingerprint
7. Penis

In the "Jaz shack," I presume?

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 07:10:15 PM
Don't forget to send me my copy of the Test Shoe... um Show.  Remember, you promised.

:P

I'm at work but I will PM you once I get home.

jazmunda

Quote from: ItsOver on September 01, 2016, 07:17:08 PM
In the "Jaz shack," I presume?

If you see a faded sign at the side of the road ....

akwilly

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:22:27 PM
:P

I'm at work but I will PM you once I get home.
Jaz we really enjoyed your impromptu show you did a week or 2 ago. Wish you would do some more random Jaz casts especially while the Roswell's chefist feud is still hot

whoozit

I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.  I told my wife she was going to get it in the jazshack tonight.  Obviously this term creeped her out.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: akwilly on September 01, 2016, 07:24:45 PM
Jaz we really enjoyed your impromptu show you did a week or 2 ago. Wish you would do some more random Jaz casts especially while the Roswell's chefist feud is still hot

Leave me out of it. I caught him in a few lies months ago and then let it go. Apparently he's been fuming about it all this time. I just wanted to listen to a gabcast and chat with the members in the chat room.

jazmunda

Quote from: akwilly on September 01, 2016, 07:24:45 PM

Possibly over the weekend if not for my meddling kids.

Roswells, chefist are you guys free?

I'll see if I can get Heather and Bateman on stand by just in case. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:27:14 PM

Those ideas both work for me.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:27:14 PM

Why would I want to reply to that douche? I was just listening to the gabcast and chatting in the chatroom. I think you aren't supposed to engage in crazy people, it just encourages them.

jazmunda

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 01, 2016, 07:40:20 PM
Why would I want to reply to that douche? I was just listening to the gabcast and chatting in the chatroom. I think you aren't supposed to engage in crazy people, it just encourages them.

We're on BellGab. Engaging with crazy people is what we do. :P

Lilith

I thought we were supposed to on bellgab.  I could be wrong.  My bad.  :-[

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:43:58 PM

Great minds think alike. We must have been expressing the same sediment um sentiment, at the same time, each in our own unique way.

chefist

You just can't get me off your mind! You are obsessed! Move on, Orson! I know you need a receptacle (Falkie, me, whomever) for all the anger and frustration of your failed life...but please, for your own sake...move on already...

whoozit

I think you aren't supposed to engage in crazy people, it just encourages them.
Think of it like whacking a hornets nest with a stick. You shouldn't do it, but it provides entertainment to others and excercise for you.

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 07:44:38 PM
I thought we were supposed to on bellgab.  I could be wrong.  My bad.  :-[

As long as you don't look anyone directly in the eye on BellGab you should be good.

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 07:46:16 PM
Great minds think alike. We must have been expressing the same sediment um sentiment, at the same time, each in our own unique way.

It means we've spent too much time together on BellGab just like when females live together and their cycles align.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:43:58 PM

You've never had a crazy person glom on to you here. I like the crazy and I feel for the folks that seem to be going through a difficult time, but the chefist meltdown came out of the blue. I just wanted to hear you and the other hosts do a show because I like you all. I hadn't heard a live gabcast in a long time. That will teach me.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on September 01, 2016, 07:49:13 PM
Think of it like whacking a hornets nest with a stick. You shouldn't do it, but it provides entertainment to others and excercise for you.

You're welcome, I guess.

norland2424

Will we have more fun in here tonight?  :)

TigerLily

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:50:43 PM
It means we've spent too much time together on BellGab just like when females live together and their cycles align.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:50:43 PM

Edit- Damn TigerLily, we posted pics within 8 seconds of each other.

whoozit

Sorry TigerLily, Aldous has nicer cycles.

effluenza

Quote from: norland2424 on September 01, 2016, 07:56:10 PM
Will we have more fun in here tonight?  :)

Shoosh. Don't disturb while the male of the species is presenting.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 01, 2016, 07:52:59 PM

You've never had a crazy person glom on to you here. I like the crazy and I feel for the folks that seem to be going through a difficult time, but the chefist meltdown came out of the blue. I just wanted to hear you and the other hosts do a show because I like you all. I hadn't heard a live gabcast in a long time. That will teach me.

You start the fights then pretend to be the victim...typical SJW leftie...lying is second nature to you...