• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Lilith

One of my favorite topics is coming up on the SpecSheet next:

Lawnmowers!

ItsOver

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 01, 2016, 09:55:21 AM
I know all about that unfortunate hookup, because he sent me a picture of her/him/whatever right before they left the club to begin their night of unrestrained (if not unfettered) passion.
I've updated this to include the "bare" minimum of "Nightmare on BellGab" participants.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 10:13:02 AM
One of my favorite topics is coming up on the SpecSheet next:

Lawnmowers!

Lilith

Oh my, My phone wants my finger print for my security. Awesome Sauce!  Here ya go everybody, here's my finger print for ya.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 11:11:40 AM
Oh my, My phone wants my finger print for my security. Awesome Sauce!  Here ya go everybody, here's my finger print for ya.
Don't worry.  It will only be stored on your phone, the servers of the manufacturer of your phone, and in the NSA servers. No one else will be able to get at it.  The government is known for its strict secrecy practices.  Be thankful it doesn't want a DNA sample.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on September 01, 2016, 11:16:48 AM
Don't worry.  It will only be stored on your phone, the servers of the manufacturer of your phone, and in the NSA servers. No one else will be able to get at it.  The government is known for its strict secrecy practices.  Be thankful it doesn't want a DNA sample.

Oh dear!  Is there any way I can make sure more people have access to it?

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 11:27:02 AM

Don't worry, once Apple gets hacked again, a lot more people will have it too.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/dropbox-users-hacked-you-sue-apple-tech-news-digest/

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 01, 2016, 11:34:38 AM
Don't worry, once Apple gets hacked again, a lot more people will have it too.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/dropbox-users-hacked-you-sue-apple-tech-news-digest/

MV and Muddy were talking aboudit on SpecSheet.  My phone doesn't have that feature at all.  I was just being a rascal.  ;D

whoozit

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 11:38:16 AM
MV and Muddy were talking aboudit on SpecSheet.  My phone doesn't have that feature at all.  I was just being a rascal.  ;D
What a scalawag.

TigerLily

Oh my, My phone wants my finger print for my security. Awesome Sauce!  Here ya go everybody, here's my finger for ya

Love, brig

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on September 01, 2016, 11:41:16 AM
What a scalawag.

We say Scallywag. It usually means a thief. Or the entire population of Liverpool.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 11:27:02 AM

Not many women say that without blushing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on September 01, 2016, 10:22:05 AM
I've updated this to include the "bare" minimum of "Nightmare on BellGab" participants.

I see you put SV before me in the running order. I'll have you know I don't want anything that SV has been within a mile of before me.

GravitySucks

Use your pinky so that when the Russian mob cuts off your index finger and thumb to access your phone, they still can't get in. You can use your big toe, but that can get awkward if you have to answer a call while at a restaraunt.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 01, 2016, 02:14:06 PM
You can use your big toe, but that can get awkward if you have to answer a call while at a restaraunt.

Lilith

This Trainwreck about guns being melted and turned to shovels is totally interesting.  I understand Evelyn shuddering at the idea of guns being the "go to"  method of self defense, not just as personal defense, but as a defense against " unjust wars and gangstas".   I wish MV had asked her what she would have recommended instead.

Lilith

I don't think Social Security should be included in the "Federal Budget" diagram. It's a separate insurance policy we paid into as working men and women, NOT a tax etc, meant to be added to the Fed budget.

Sure, even if/as the Federal Government has "borrowed from it", then they should be obligated to pay it back with interest. IMO.

These Trainwreck Shows get me pretty frustrated.  I guess that's a good thing.

So with Amy on the shelf, re-runs on the stream are the place to be for us East Coasters now?

Remember there is always LNM: 
http://lnmradionetwork.com/this-week/

:o :P

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 01, 2016, 06:36:40 PM
So with Amy on the shelf, re-runs on the stream are the place to be for us East Coasters now?

I listen to Clyde and Pirate Radio and Truth Sentinel and a few others as well when they have topics on that I'm interested in.  I'll keep an eye there for topics I like as well.  Thank You! :D  I like UFO ship, cuz it's bellgabbers. I haven't been here "from the beginning" so most of them are "first time listens" for me.  I'm not a "paranormal" fan, unless the topic is something totally new that I haven't heard before.

Lilith

I'm hearing bellgab being described on "The FretFiles" .

heh heh

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 01, 2016, 06:36:40 PM

I'm listening there now,  I like this topic, the templars!

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 01, 2016, 12:37:54 PM

I see you put SV before me in the running order. I'll have you know I don't want anything that SV has been within a mile of before me.
Hehe.  Think how 136 or 142 must feel.

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 06:43:21 PM
I listen to Clyde and Pirate Radio and Truth Sentinel and a few others as well when they have topics on that I'm interested in.  I'll keep an eye there for topics I like as well.  Thank You! :D  I like UFO ship, cuz it's bellgabbers. I haven't been here "from the beginning" so most of them are "first time listens" for me.  I'm not a "paranormal" fan, unless the topic is something totally new that I haven't heard before.

For whatever reason, I haven't listened to Clyde in forever.  May have to see what he has cooking tonite

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 06:33:01 PM
I don't think Social Security should be included in the "Federal Budget" diagram. It's a separate insurance policy we paid into as working men and women, NOT a tax etc, meant to be added to the Fed budget.

Sure, even if/as the Federal Government has "borrowed from it", then they should be obligated to pay it back with interest. IMO.

These Trainwreck Shows get me pretty frustrated.  I guess that's a good thing.
Brig, can you run for President AND Congress?  You have my vote. 

jazmunda

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 01, 2016, 02:14:06 PM
Use your pinky so that when the Russian mob cuts off your index finger and thumb to access your phone, they still can't get in. You can use your big toe, but that can get awkward if you have to answer a call while at a restaraunt.

According to this there are many other non-finger appendages that can be used to unlock the iPhone: http://fullyc.com/7-non-finger-things-you-can-use-to-unlock-the-iphone-5s/

1. Nipples
2. Toes
3. Cats Paw
4. Dog Nose
5. Human Nose
6. Fake Fingerprint
7. Penis

Now I have something to do this weekend. Stay tuned ....

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on September 01, 2016, 07:00:29 PM
Brig, can you run for President AND Congress?  You have my vote.

My mom, my dad, my daughter, and my neighbors  all asked the same of me, but alas, I am old and slow now.