• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2019, 01:37:01 PM
okay, now im confused.

You’re “Groyper” - it says so on your screen name!

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 05, 2019, 01:37:53 PM
You’re “Groyper” - it says so on your screen name!

yes, that is i.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 05, 2019, 01:36:50 PM
We're going to need a fucking Robbins scorecard.

I thought it was Harold.

I don't think it was Nick Pope that annoyed Robbins (although he was probably involved too) so much as Larry Warren. Robbins wrote a whole book based on his testimony only for Warren to walk it all back as a bunch of horse feathers.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 05, 2019, 01:42:12 PM
I thought it was Harold.

I don't think it was Nick Pope that annoyed Robbins (although he was probably involved too) so much as Larry Warren. Robbins wrote a whole book based on his testimony only for Warren to walk it all back as a bunch of horse feathers.

Wheres George Senda when we need him?

Lilith

Caller Viper says nobody has been able to film these things.

#sad
#MustBeTheWeather

SredniVashtar

The PBS thing reminds me of Bella Haven, which fell apart because Lasha accused Nancy of hogging all the air time. You wouldn't think it was so hard to do a bloody podcast.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 05, 2019, 01:46:30 PM
The PBS thing reminds me of Bella Haven, which fell apart because Lasha accused Nancy of hogging all the air time.

Christ, that Nancy...never stopped yattering.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 05, 2019, 01:46:30 PM
The PBS thing reminds me of Bella Haven, which fell apart because Lasha accused Nancy of hogging all the air time. You wouldn't think it was so hard to do a bloody podcast.

Nancy Birnes WAS hogging the air, blathering on about Bills Books.

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2019, 01:50:14 PM
Nancy Birnes WAS hogging the air, blathering on about Bills Books.

wow! it's almost like she used that platform to peddle Bill Birnes books to unwitting cat ladies, MY GOD! the UFO community has absolutely no shame!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2019, 01:51:59 PM
wow! it's almost like she used that platform to peddle Bill Birnes books to unwitting cat ladies, MY GOD! the UFO community has absolutely no shame!

I think she wanted susscribers very badly as well.  She went on about that a lot too.

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2019, 01:55:35 PM
I think she wanted susscribers very badly as well.  She went on about that a lot too.

she sounds like the San Sancisco type.